NRL to China ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
President of China, people call him Winnie the Pooh lol talk amongst conspiracy theorists that he and China already have the vaccine hence why Beijing and surround areas of Wuhan weren't really affected.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s true... you’ll find plenty of articles plus footage showing the wet markets are back open again already.
It's disgraceful. They have little disregard for the situation.
Andy hey stand to profit when they buy the rest of Africa and australia up.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
President of China, people call him Winnie the Pooh lol talk amongst conspiracy theorists that he and China already have the vaccine hence why Beijing and surround areas of Wuhan weren't really affected.
prove that?
Their would be queues of people if so get in It done, and that assumes China cares about its people.

the reality is much more likely that the are hiding ten real death toll.
There's evidence and accounts of incinerators operating around the clock and urns being ushered in

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i
Actually agree
With
You on this.
Let’s be friends nasheed, friends can call each other out. I don’t and never have personal vendettas but I’ll call out what I don’t agree with and will always be neutral in thinking . Just agree hazem el Masri doesn’t deserve to be in your worst bulldogs team . Mate he’s a legend he won us so many games with defensive efforts. Also represented nsw , ex soccer player and dog legend

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s be friends nasheed, friends can call each other out. I don’t and never have personal vendettas but I’ll call out what I don’t agree with and will always be neutral in thinking . Just agree hazem el Masri doesn’t deserve to be in your worst bulldogs team . Mate he’s a legend he won us so many games with defensive efforts. Also represented nsw , ex soccer player and dog legend
Him having soccer abilities doesn't make him an NRL legend.

If you take him as a kicking footballer then he probably doesn't serene to be in the worst, but if you set aside his goal kicking as I have done. He does.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
prove that?
Their would be queues of people if so get in It done, and that assumes China cares about its people.

the reality is much more likely that the are hiding ten real death toll.
There's evidence and accounts of incinerators operating around the clock and urns being ushered in
Yeah there is lots of stuff being thrown around. I tend to believe the one about the death toll being way higher due to the video that was circulated through FB messenger with the cleaning trucks spraying god knows what and the 'stormtroopers' cleaning also along with the dead bodies on the side of the roads.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Him having soccer abilities doesn't make him an NRL legend.

If you take him as a kicking footballer then he probably doesn't serene to be in the worst, but if you set aside his goal kicking as I have done. He does.
He held the NRL record for points scored for like 15 years and won us a ton of matches with his radar boot. And his defence was great. Also scored the winning try in the 2004 gf, otherwise we would be 25 years without a premiership. Yet ppl say he was shit coz he wasn't fast. He managed to score a lot of tries though. Bagging haz is ridiculous imo and he def IS a club legend

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, they were told
To stop wet markets where sar and swine flu came from and they still
Didn’t ! Wet markets
Are still
Going on, they haven’t learned. Aussies aren’t that dumb stupid
Or ignorant. Tell Me why the government hasn’t put its foot
Down? Because
They don’t give a fuck, they are communist
It's looking more now like it came from an animal research facility only a few hundred metres away from the wet markets. One of the researchers was accidently sprayed with bat urine and blood. Co workers started getting infected after that.