Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not asking him to come here to shoot drug dealers just cyclist ,joggers ,and fat loud mouth c*** at super market's and feral kids it's not much of an ask really ,and possibly a few hipsters we really don't need so much craft beer ,and possibly a few vegans and that's it. And just Clementine Ford but that's it. And definitely my drug fucked sister in law but that's it
Bwaaaaassaas and few hipsters bwaaaaaaaa Fukn tears in my eyes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did the drugs dead tho? Shit go if your innocent but all wars have casualties unfortunately.

Sad world we live in..
I understand where he's coming from as a leader. His country was in shit and needed drastic action. Problem is that he went over the top. He formed militias and provided no restrictions. The order was, "If you believe they are involved in drugs then shoot them on the spot". No trial, no justice. Just death.

And it wasn't just the drug dealers. People have been legally executed for holding a tiny bit of pot.

Sure it made crime drop but what's the point if you have to live in fear. Many leaders have stopped crime through fear and mass killings. It doesn't mean the ends justify the means.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks. Our centre has sent us an email with this update and said they will get back to us in the next day or so with what we need to do next etc. I'm glad there has been some development.
we went to ours yesterday and had a chat.

They came up with some elaborate plan so we don’t have to pay anything. We were like hmm sure okay. There was some loophole they were taking advantage of. Obviously before all this change.

talk to your Cc I’m sure they will help you out.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back on Brazil they got dengu fever,coming into their flu season and a country leader going out and telling every one it's all ok.
They are fucked and fisted with no lube or reach around

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How It Ends

Terrible movie. I couldn't remember the name of the movie so I figured I'd look up one of the actors on IMDB. But I couldn't remember his name so I googled, "Black guy with the lazy eye". Forest Whitaker was the one I was thinking of.

Terrible movie with no ending.
a movie called How it Ends that has no ending? That’s the worst case of false advertising in film since the Never Ending Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.