Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
America grounds every flight on 9/11 cept a few family members of a terrorist, 2700 dead .
Coronavirus over 5k dead fuck knows how many infections but hey keep on flying
Screenshot_20200402-171205_Flightradar24.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't that folding phone like 3k? Who's going to buy that haha
I think it's $2k. Which is the same price as the S20 Ultra. The S20 Ultra is the most powerful phone with the best smart phone camera ever made, best screen, best everything. The folding phone folds. That's about it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need this bloke on Australia for a few weeks to enforce a few rules
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte ordered the police and military to shoot and kill anyone who violates the novel coronavirus lockdown in the country.

“If there is trouble or the situation arises that people fight and your lives are on the line, shoot them dead,” Duterte said according to local news site Rappler. “Do you understand? Dead. Instead of causing trouble, I’ll send you to the grave.”
He also ordered military to shoot anyone who touches drugs. They started executing anyone who opposed him and claimed that they were all drug dealers. Friend of mine's father lived there. He spoke out against him in public and was executed in the street the next day without trial and marked as a drug dealer. The guy was more anti-drugs than Duterte.

A

Alexander the Great

Did the drugs dead tho? Shit go if your innocent but all wars have casualties unfortunately.

Sad world we live in..
He also ordered military to shoot anyone who touches drugs. They started executing anyone who opposed him and claimed that they were all drug dealers. Friend of mine's father lived there. He spoke out against him in public and was executed in the street the next day without trial and marked as a drug dealer. The guy was more anti-drugs than Duterte.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not asking him to come here to shoot drug dealers just cyclist ,joggers ,and fat loud mouth ***** at super market's and feral kids it's not much of an ask really ,and possibly a few hipsters we really don't need so much craft beer ,and possibly a few vegans and that's it. And just Clementine Ford but that's it. And definitely my drug fucked sister in law but that's it

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not asking him to come here to shoot drug dealers just cyclist ,joggers ,and fat loud mouth c*** at super market's and feral kids it's not much of an ask really ,and possibly a few hipsters we really don't need so much craft beer ,and possibly a few vegans and that's it. And just Clementine Ford but that's it. And definitely my drug fucked sister in law but that's it
And a few posters from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.