Caption Time

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He looks terrible :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

#caption - it’s only my 4th fuckup !! Don’t sack me yet.

A

Alexander the Great

"4 in the stink none in the pink"

Asking Sam Burgess for his usual at NRL HQ

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Multiply all Bulldogs penalties by this.

It only takes this many roosters players to fill the salary cap.

Count it out guys, I've been paid to deliver this many premierships to those chooks.

First put your hand like this and put on a rubber glove. Then take down uncle Nicks pants.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
7722eb2ad8eea090bd101f94abdb0caa.jpg

The amount of times a week i have to report to my bosses, Nick and Sportsbet (or possibly Ladbrokes).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is it bad that I don't know why Bulldogs fans hate Todd Greenberg? In 2008 we got the wooden spoon and he was able to sign Ennis, Josh Morris, Eastwood, David Staggs, Hannant and Brett Kimmorley for the following year. Ennis also talks very highly of Greenberg from a players perspective. 2012-2014 were the best years the club has been in since I've been supporting the club and surely Greenberg is a big reason for that?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Todd
You remember Sam Kasiano? Half-black,
half-Samoan, usta call him slammin Sam?
VLandys
Yeah maybe, fat right?
Todd
I wouldn't go so far as to call the
brother fat. He's got a weight problem. What's the nice guy gonna do, he's Samoan.
Vlandys
I think I know who you mean, what about
him?
Todd
Well, Anasta fucked his ass up good.
And word around the campfire, it was on account of Ben Sherwins wife.

VLandys
What'd he do, fuck her?
Todd
No no no no no no no, nothin' that bad.

VLandys
Well what then?

Todd
He gave her a foot massage.
VLandys
A foot massage?
That's all?
VLandys
What did Hasler do?
Todd
Sent a couple of guys over to his place.
They took him out on the patio of his apartment, threw his ass over the balcony. nice guy fell four stories.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Is it bad that I don't know why Bulldogs fans hate Todd Greenberg? In 2008 we got the wooden spoon and he was able to sign Ennis, Josh Morris, Eastwood, David Staggs, Hannant and Brett Kimmorley for the following year. Ennis also talks very highly of Greenberg from a players perspective. 2012-2014 were the best years the club has been in since I've been supporting the club and surely Greenberg is a big reason for that?
what you call the best years the club has seen is actually the worst years I have seen, 16 years without a title and ill say 9 of them is Greenbergs fault

the only 2 coaches of the bulldogs in my lifetime to leave the club without winning a title have both been hired by Greenberg, so that means he must be the worst ceo in our recent history because Raelene never really had any decisions

he also inherited a club which won the title 3 years previous that had a great hard nosed team and culture, by 2013 it was different because the coach that Greenberg hired thought tolman is the best forward in the nrl and that Tony Williams was a star player

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
what you call the best years the club has seen is actually the worst years I have seen, 16 years without a title and ill say 9 of them is Greenbergs fault

the only 2 coaches of the bulldogs in my lifetime to leave the club without winning a title have both been hired by Greenberg, so that means he must be the worst ceo in our recent history because Raelene never really had any decisions

he also inherited a club which won the title 3 years previous that had a great hard nosed team and culture, by 2013 it was different because the coach that Greenberg hired thought tolman is the best forward in the nrl and that Tony Williams was a star player
Greenberg inherited a club that got the wooden spoon the season before. The coach you talk about missed the finals once in his tenure and made the Grand Final twice. That 2012-2014 team is one of the best teams assembled to not win a Grand Final imo. If Des didn't contribute to F'ing our salary cap up he'd still be here (he was re-signed) because he's a top coach and again the best coach I've seen coach our team. Des brought consistency to our team as well as making us be able compete with anyone on any day. I look through the placements of our other coaches and it's up, down, up, down. All I'm saying is I'd love to have a team playing like our 2012-2014 team.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't want to come down to hard on you here because you were the reason I joined the kennel, but seriously, Toddberg was considered the top club boss when he was with us, hence his elevation to the top post recently. Dib and Raelene were the bad ones.

you talk about Hasler in the negative but there was seriously not one fan who was against us signing him, and he bought us success. It was considered an amazing coup, Todd sniffing an opportunity like Silva around the ruck and we took him under Manlys nose.
Like the other nice guy said, he would still be with us if not for the cap drama. But he's a coach and not a mathematician. It was Dib/Castle who approved and gambled our ridiculous situation.

Hasler also got us to more grand finals than anyone. Anderson equal, but Folkes only got us to one remember.

yes we lost them, but cmon, both times we were up against red hot opposition and he got us to the GF. It's up to the boys on the day how they go. And we nearly did it. Hasler isn't perfect but he's a great coach. His record speaks for itself.
Greenberg made the situation happen. He also got us mad sponsors. He hid some of our troublemakers from hitting the media. He used his kosher connections often. He did his job.

our issues are the two I mentioned because they ignored the directive of a 9.2 mil salary cap and were gambling on it being 10.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Greenberg is crotch-rot. I don't know why people are arguing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenberg is crotch-rot. I don't know why people are arguing.
Debate my points then.

this is what happens. Peopel make grand throwaway statements and when Nasheed comes to the party everyone scatters.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Greenberg inherited a club that got the wooden spoon the season before. The coach you talk about missed the finals once in his tenure and made the Grand Final twice. That 2012-2014 team is one of the best teams assembled to not win a Grand Final imo. If Des didn't contribute to F'ing our salary cap up he'd still be here (he was re-signed) because he's a top coach and again the best coach I've seen coach our team. Des brought consistency to our team as well as making us be able compete with anyone on any day. I look through the placements of our other coaches and it's up, down, up, down. All I'm saying is I'd love to have a team playing like our 2012-2014 team.
actually Greenberg inherited a club and a coach that made the finals every year and dominated opposition but now its a joke and its all because of the decisions of greenberg

he gave total control to a retard coach who fancied himself as an analytical genius of the game, coach destroys the team, so greenberg destroyed the team

our 2012 team apparently was great in attack and the best since Greenberg took over, but it would rank 7th out of the 8 seasons previous to Greenberg, it would be the worst if not for an injury crisis of 2005 and was worse than the 2007 season which was not good enough to get folkes an extension, that's a sign of how much we have sunk

since Greenberg took over, souths, Cronulla, nth Queensland cowboys and st George have all been able to win titles, all those clubs were nobody so this should be the most embarrassing thing of all time for us