Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see. Might switch back to Samsung with my next phone, not keen on upgrading to another Pixel. Surely Samsung is going to release a new line and can't keep going with the Galaxy? Might be time for them to release the Samsung Supercluster 1 8-)
They already have. They have some other lines like the A line which is their budget one, and now they have the folding phone line

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got the s20 ultra. Pretty powerful device.
Have been playing alot of games through a emulator app. All the old school n64 games.

Graphics are just as good as on the original consoles.

I could never got back iPhone after being a Samsung whore for so long
How good is the camera?

I took a photo of a tree from about 15 metres away. Zoomed in on the photo and I could see the bees in the flowers.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But surfing is still ok?
Who is making up the rules

A

Alexander the Great

After the last upgrade a huge improvement in the focusing area. The quality is pretty amazing. 8k video which you really can't use for now but 4k on a 4k TV is pretty solid.

I've taken some really good shots with it.

these dudes break it down I thought for a phone it does pretty well up against a professional camera.

The 100x zoom is a stich up just id say its just a marketing ploy.

How good is the camera?

I took a photo of a tree from about 15 metres away. Zoomed in on the photo and I could see the bees in the flowers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After the last upgrade a huge improvement in the focusing area. The quality is pretty amazing. 8k video which you really can't use for now but 4k on a 4k TV is pretty solid.

I've taken some really good shots with it.

these dudes break it down I thought for a phone it does pretty well up against a professional camera.

The 100x zoom is a stich up just id say its just a marketing ploy.
Man that dude is ugly

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
24 deaths now, starting to get a roll on ,stay the fuck away from people and don't touch your face keep hands clean

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They already have. They have some other lines like the A line which is their budget one, and now they have the folding phone line
Isn't that folding phone like 3k? Who's going to buy that haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need this bloke on Australia for a few weeks to enforce a few rules
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte ordered the police and military to shoot and kill anyone who violates the novel coronavirus lockdown in the country.

“If there is trouble or the situation arises that people fight and your lives are on the line, shoot them dead,” Duterte said according to local news site Rappler. “Do you understand? Dead. Instead of causing trouble, I’ll send you to the grave.”

A

Alexander the Great

He doesn't fuck around.

Maybe he can run for the next election on the board?
We need this bloke on Australia for a few weeks to enforce a few rules
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte ordered the police and military to shoot and kill anyone who violates the novel coronavirus lockdown in the country.

“If there is trouble or the situation arises that people fight and your lives are on the line, shoot them dead,” Duterte said according to local news site Rappler. “Do you understand? Dead. Instead of causing trouble, I’ll send you to the grave.”

Status
Not open for further replies.