Corona Virus positives

A

Alexander the Great

Good one. I've never heard that one before

Watch out though...religious talk in the coronavirus thread is going to piss off alot of people who will call for it to be deleted.

Oh wait this is a anti-Christian post so it will be fine.
also the catholic church suspending services means less pedophilia in the world

that's a big positive

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally for me, Chinese food is at the bottom of Asian food.

Vietnamese is on top. Nicer people too.
I like Vietnamese but their excessive uses of coriander is disturbing. Anything with Coriander can die in a fire.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like Vietnamese but their excessive uses of coriander is disturbing. Anything with Coriander can die in a fire.
It depends what you go for. I like Pho and they use coriander in it. Just ask them to hold it off if you don't want it. It gives it flavor though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently channel 7 will telecast the Good Friday and Easter Sunday masses from St Mary's Cathedral.

I'm surprised they are actually showing it and not looking forward to the typical whinging c*** thst will have a sook about it.
Being the most Holy day on the Christian calendar, I'll be watching that or whichever channel will be showing it. The Maronite's are also maximising the use of social media by streaming services live on Facebook.
My wife's Church has been live streaming their sermons for years, so the moment this outbreak started they were fully ready for it. They do a decent job with it too.

A

Alexander the Great

You with a religious mrs!!! How does she go debating you on the topic?
My wife's Church has been live streaming their sermons for years, so the moment this outbreak started they were fully ready for it. They do a decent job with it too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Food:

Japanese
Vietnamese
Chinese
Korean
Philippine
Singaporean

To Visit:

Japan
Philippines
Vietnam
Singapore
Korea
China

Chicks:

Philippines
Vietnam
Singaporean
Japan
Chinese
Korean

Vietnamese is the overall winner.
For me its:

Food:

Japanese
Korean (specifically Bulgogi)
Malaysian (mmmm... Mi Goreng)
Vietnamese
Chinese
Philippine
Singaporean

To Visit:

Japan
Vietnam
Philippines
Singapore
Korea
China

Chicks:

Japan
Korean
Chinese
Vietnam
Singaporean
Philippines

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It depends what you go for. I like Pho and they use coriander in it. Just ask them to hold it off if you don't want it. It gives it flavor though.
Funny thing is, I love pho but hate coriander. I love Laksa but hate bean sprouts. I love most Chinese food but hate 5 spice and Star Anise.

Im always halfway there with Asian food.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, I'm one of the 13% who has the coriander gene. It means that for me, coriander tastes like I'm eating a bar of soap.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Obviously you're not a Church goer so I'll bring you up to speed. The main part of attending mass is hearing the Gospel, and us living in the 21st century have access to something called a "television" and using this we can watch a program called "Mass for you at home" on channel 10 on Sundays and by watching this show, we're hearing the Gospel, therefore, attending mass without going into the Church.
yeah but there are also things called gay pedophile priests, and their only reason to become a priest was because they were 1 of a bunch of kids that their former priest molested but he enjoyed it and now wants to continue the tradition on the next generation of kids

and there are also families who have kids and insist on going to church, so corona virus keeps these 2 groups apart and thats a good thing

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Uh huh, to all of the above.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The lockdown has meant less deaths on our roads, less murders, violence and drownings quickly off the top of my head.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is this direct from the "packed out" church at the White House?
Apparently channel 7 will telecast the Good Friday and Easter Sunday masses from St Mary's Cathedral.

I'm surprised they are actually showing it and not looking forward to the typical whinging c*** thst will have a sook about it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My son in that category :grinning:
Also, I'm one of the 13% who has the coriander gene. It means that for me, coriander tastes like I'm eating a bar of soap.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anybody watch Sarah Fergusons doco Revelation on ABC? Last episide on tonight. Shocking facilitation of pedophiles and cover up by Bishops, moving these disgraceful men around the country.

yeah but there are also things called gay pedophile priests, and their only reason to become a priest was because they were 1 of a bunch of kids that their former priest molested but he enjoyed it and now wants to continue the tradition on the next generation of kids

and there are also families who have kids and insist on going to church, so corona virus keeps these 2 groups apart and thats a good thing

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For me its:

Food:

Japanese
Korean (specifically Bulgogi)
Malaysian (mmmm... Mi Goreng)