Corona Virus positives

A

Alexander the Great

You need help support the club when it opens back up. They have plenty upstairs in the VIP room.
Dragon Link machine is the best.

I'm still trying to chase 15 coins haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How long will it take for the humble Chinese restaurant to resume it's iconic standing with the Australian public? Anyone feel hesitant to go there in the future...plenty will.

I know thats crazy thinkin but it probably will see a rise in Thai and Viet restaurants?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How long will it take for the humble Chinese restaurant to resume it's iconic standing with the Australian public? Anyone feel hesitant to go there in the future...plenty will.

I know thats crazy thinkin but it probably will see a rise in Thai and Viet restaurants?
Personally for me, Chinese food is at the bottom of Asian food.

Vietnamese is on top. Nicer people too.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just wondering what their nearby Asian neighbours think of the Chinese.

We've been there and see all the sites. The people were wonderful and as usual you find it's the pollies who give countries a bad name or have authoritarian policies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just wondering what their nearby Asian neighbours think of the Chinese.

We've been there and see all the sites. The people were wonderful and as usual you find it's the pollies who give countries a bad name or have authoritarian policies.
I'm guessing China in Asia is as welcome as Israel in the Middle East.

Have a lot of Asian friends and they all hate the Chinese.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just got a Change.org petition sent to me that the Chinese are re-opening their live animal meat markets...with a heart breaking pic of a big lab looking Dog with it's snout taped up lying amongst slabs of fresh meat. The look on his face :(

Might be all bs like this Coronavirus beat up too hey all the liberarians.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got a Change.org petition sent to me that the Chinese are re-opening their live animal meat markets...with a heart breaking pic of a big lab looking Dog with it's snout taped up lying amongst slabs of fresh meat. The look on his face :(

Might be all bs like this Coronavirus beat up too hey all the liberarians.
disgusting. i dont know who their government is allowing these wet markets to re-open. apparently its a billion dollar business.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
its obviously a very negative situation but lets take some time to focus on the positives

*news corp suspends its papers
*Liverpool are delayed in winning the premier league and might not win it
*Lewis Hamilton is delayed in getting to schumachers record number of wins and championships
*the bulldogs don't have to play and show how bad they are each week
*I can get $10k from my super
*staying home playing football manager all day, (is today Wednesday or Thursday?)
*sexy people now know what it feels like to have less sex because of social distancing
*I usually self isolate anyway
*the nrl is in trouble
Lefties unable to gather in groups and protest about climate change every Friday

Next to none, or very limited news coverage of climate change

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lefties unable to gather in groups and protest about climate change every Friday

Next to none, or very limited news coverage of climate change
Same thing can be said about vegan protestors.

Also fuel prices are at an 18 year low in some areas as low as 75 cents a litre.

Plus The Project and their strong political left agenda has 0 audience :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score

Food:

Japanese
Vietnamese
Chinese
Korean
Philippine
Singaporean

To Visit:

Japan
Philippines
Vietnam
Singapore
Korea
China

Chicks:

Philippines
Vietnam
Singaporean
Japan
Chinese
Korean

Vietnamese is the overall winner.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Run by their organised crime lords according to 60 Minutes
disgusting. i dont know who their government is allowing these wet markets to re-open. apparently its a billion dollar business.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Same thing can be said about vegan protestors.

Also fuel prices are at an 18 year low in some areas as low as 75 cents a litre.

Plus The Project and their strong political left agenda has 0 audience :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
also no more Donald trump rallies, seriously that guy was in non stop rally mode even after the election

like calm down you won already

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also the catholic church suspending services means less pedophilia in the world

that's a big positive

Wahesh

Reaction score
also the catholic church suspending services means less pedophilia in the world

that's a big positive
Obviously you're not a Church goer so I'll bring you up to speed. The main part of attending mass is hearing the Gospel, and us living in the 21st century have access to something called a "television" and using this we can watch a program called "Mass for you at home" on channel 10 on Sundays and by watching this show, we're hearing the Gospel, therefore, attending mass without going into the Church.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously you're not a Church goer so I'll bring you up to speed. The main part of attending mass is hearing the Gospel, and us living in the 21st century have access to something called a "television" and using this we can watch a program called "Mass for you at home" on channel 10 on Sundays and by watching this show, we're hearing the Gospel, therefore, attending mass without going into the Church.
Apparently channel 7 will telecast the Good Friday and Easter Sunday masses from St Mary's Cathedral.

I'm surprised they are actually showing it and not looking forward to the typical whinging ***** thst will have a sook about it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Apparently channel 7 will telecast the Good Friday and Easter Sunday masses from St Mary's Cathedral.

I'm surprised they are actually showing it and not looking forward to the typical whinging c*** thst will have a sook about it.
Being the most Holy day on the Christian calendar, I'll be watching that or whichever channel will be showing it. The Maronite's are also maximising the use of social media by streaming services live on Facebook.