CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The constant beeping of the monitors are imprinted in my brain, I still hear the c*** even at home lol
I only had the monitors for a day & when in ICU I asked the nurse to turn them down. :tearsofjoy:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You fucking weirdos, I have a stack of notifications because of this thread and I'm not bothered going through them
When you do check, it doesn't take you to the post. You have go down the page a bit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I only had the monitors for a day & when in ICU I asked the nurse to turn them down. :tearsofjoy:
I used to silence them but it would only work for about 5 mins lol.

What's even worse than the monitors were those fkn drip machines. I usually have 3-4 drip bags running 24/7 so they install a central line in my neck.

PS this is a central line, that tube goes directly into the heart.
Screenshot_20200402-095527_Gallery.jpg

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For clarity, Elliott wasn't found guilty, he pled guilty, no criminal conviction was recorded and he got a good behaviour bond.
He's allowed to play because the matters have different mitigating circumstances, despite both bringing shame on the club reputation wise.
I agree, I am more pissed off with the guardians of the team for failing their duty of care when needed in the Elliott's incident !!!
Sadly...Society's acceptance of immoral behavior is rife !!!
It becomes an issue when political correctness involved !!!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

What's even worse than the monitors were those fkn drip machines. I usually have 3-4 drip bags running 24/7 so they install a central line in my neck.

View attachment 14219
That central line looks scary.

I had some line in my neck. Had 3 lines attached to it.

Was for 3 things, main one was the drugs for pain.

Me being me, I didn't use it in the beginning. Nurses said if you don't use it we will take it away.

I used to click the drug button every 5 mins. :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That central line looks scary.

I had some line in my neck. Had 3 lines attached to it.

Was for 3 things, main one was the drugs for pain.

Me being me, I didn't use it in the beginning. Nurses said if you don't use it we will take it away.

I used to click the drug button every 5 mins. :tearsofjoy:
The one I posted was a twin line (2 attached at the end of it) the standard one for me had 4.

I used to flick them like I'm flicking dreadlocks to make the nurses laugh lol

PS the pain one I think is only a placebo to keep the singers quiet lol

PPS the most I have had at one time was 6, 4 on one side and 2 on the other. I felt like a dirty whore with 6 pricks in her lol

EDIT

Actually scratch that, most I had was 8

Screenshot_20200402-104219_Gallery.jpg

IIRC, this was my 12th time giving death the finger.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree, I am more pissed off with the guardians of the team for failing their duty of care when needed in the Elliott's incident !!!
Sadly...Society's acceptance of immoral behavior is rife !!!
It becomes an issue when political correctness involved !!!
There were definitely mistakes made on Mad Monday.
I don't think Deano should've been there for one and although letting off steam after a long season with a few beers is fine, when it was escalating they should've toned it down, regardless of it being a private function, it's still a pub and they also should've anticipated the grubby tabloids would be lurking for a Mad Monday story.
Seems lessons were learned, there was no 2019 Mad Monday function sanctioned by the club, so whatever the players got up to privately no-one knows.
Obviously someone leaked the venue etc as well, so that just made the whole thing target rich, even though Elliott and Fine took it too far getting the kit off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There were definitely mistakes made on Mad Monday.
I don't think Deano should've been there for one and although letting off steam after a long season with a few beers is fine, when it was escalating they should've toned it down, regardless of it being a private function, it's still a pub and they also should've anticipated the grubby tabloids would be lurking for a Mad Monday story.
Seems lessons were learned, there was no 2019 Mad Monday function sanctioned by the club, so whatever the players got up to privately no-one knows.
Obviously someone leaked the venue etc as well, so that just made the whole thing target rich, even though Elliott and Fine took it too far getting the kit off.
You reckon the telucrap vultures are still stalking our boys hoping for a story?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back on topic, do we know how much we actually have to spend with these 2 gone?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A

Alexander the Great

Fuck that shit

View attachment 14219