Corona Virus positives

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
its obviously a very negative situation but lets take some time to focus on the positives

*news corp suspends its papers
*Liverpool are delayed in winning the premier league and might not win it
*Lewis Hamilton is delayed in getting to schumachers record number of wins and championships
*the bulldogs don't have to play and show how bad they are each week
*I can get $10k from my super
*staying home playing football manager all day, (is today Wednesday or Thursday?)
*sexy people now know what it feels like to have less sex because of social distancing
*I usually self isolate anyway
*the nrl is in trouble
- Housing prices may actually "Normalise".
- Opportunity to buy shares at low prices.
- Spending a lot less and actually saving money.
- Saving money on petrol and public transport.
- No traffic.
Loving these!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just for this from ANZ...

If you’re a home loan customer:

• If you’re ahead on your repayments, you can access your redraw balance. Other options that might be available to you include making repayments using funds in your linked offset account or other deposits you have available to make loan repayments;

• If you don’t have a redraw balance available, you can request to defer home loan repayments for up to six months, with interest capitalised1;

• We’ve decreased the standard Variable Home Loan rate by 0.15% p.a. effective 27 March 2020.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
win big, or lose big.. no in between
People say there is no skill in pokies but there kind of is.

you can choose a big red or Indian dreaming style machine where its 'win big or die young' or choose a machine that keeps you in the game like 'Hit the heights' was superb at, as well as the bear one from the mid 'OOs and more recently, the lightning series.

I like machines that keep you in the game personally.

I wrote to the government about ten years big with an idea to be able to withdraw funds from your credit card straight to the machine but they said no for some BS reason.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People say there is no skill in pokies but there kind of is.

you can choose a big red or Indian dreaming style machine where its 'win big or die young' or choose a machine that keeps you in the game like 'Hit the heights' was superb at, as well as the bear one from the mid 'OOs and more recently, the lightning series.

I like machines that keep you in the game personally.

I wrote to the government about ten years big with an idea to be able to withdraw funds from your credit card straight to the machine but they said no for some BS reason.

The best pokie trick is to take an amount that you'd likely spend anyway if it were just a regular night out, and leave your cards at home.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The best pokie trick is to take an amount that you'd likely spend anyway if it were just a regular night out, and leave your cards at home.
The few times I slap in the year, I take 100 bucks and change it to 5 $20 notes. If I win, I win. If I don't, meh.

If I double the 20, I take it out. If I lose the 20, on to the next machine.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But your not a renter
I rented while my house was getting built.

Am I still infected with the tenant disease? Should I get a renter test? Is there a vaccine?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dragon Link machine is the best.

I'm still trying to chase 15 coins haha
Is that like the lightning machines where you start off with 6 balls/coins/what ever they are?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The few times I slap in the year, I take 100 bucks and change it to 5 $20 notes. If I win, I win. If I don't, meh.

If I double the 20, I take it out. If I lose the 20, on to the next machine.
I don't gamble these days but back in the day I would never spend more than 100 in a sitting, and then I would watch people put 50 after 50 through and they would look down on me for not doing large bets.. yeah look down on me while throwing thousands away, losers

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't gamble these days but back in the day I would never spend more than 100 in a sitting, and then I would watch people put 50 after 50 through and they would look down on me for not doing large bets.. yeah look down on me while throwing thousands away, losers
Don't really like the machines as they are 100% rigged.

I don't mind poker or blackjack, as at least you have SOME control and you actually have to use your brain.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that like the lightning machines where you start off with 6 balls/coins/what ever they are?
Lighting machine is another machine very similar to Dragon link.

Basically 6 scattered coins on the screen is a feature (3 spins) everytime a coin appears the 3 spins resets, until it runs out or you fill the whole screen with coins, which you end up getting the grand prize usually 10k - 25k BOOM!
upload_2020-4-2_10-15-30.jpeg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lighting machine is another machine very similar to Dragon link.

Basically 6 scattered coins on the screen is a feature (3 spins) everytime a coin appears the 3 spins resets, until it runs out or you fill the whole screen with coins, which you end up getting the grand prize usually 10k - 25k BOOM!
You can tell I haven't played for a while lol

EDIT oh yeah, I know the ones now.

Its funny that when I was bouncing for 14 years, I'd know every machine and its details but never touched them as I saw what the evil fucks can do to you.

I only play if a bunch of us end up having a slap, if I do the 100, I just sit back and watch and take the piss out of the boys/machines lol

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't really like the machines as they are 100% rigged.

I don't mind poker or blackjack, as at least you have SOME control and you actually have to use your brain.
Yep. When I was in high school they had to give you 70%wins based on what you put in. But as a rule of thumb that will usually just be dribbles of small wins that never take your total money above what you threw in initially.

I used to throw money away in them but rarely do now. The only time I feed these fuckers is if I have a drink with one mate that's addicted to them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope that doesn't mean there will be a run on them leading to new and inventive low cost recipes.
Positive-- The price of Bat meat has dropped to an all time low.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope that doesn't mean there will be a run on them leading to new and inventive low cost recipes.
Just don't buy meat from Cabra, or Hurstville or where ever the Chinese have invaded/infested.