CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
According to the story, CHN actually DID go to the school, unless I'm reading this wrong:

Canterbury's statement described the players' conduct - after they had been to a school visit with the club - as demonstrating "an unacceptable lack of respect for their teammates, their coach and club officials, our hosts in Port Macquarie and fans of the game everywhere".

I doubt either of the players will take legal action, if they do they will probably just make things worse for themselves. The code of conduct is really clear, and the instructions given regularly to the players is really clear, as attested publicly by multiple sources.

Now that this is done, the club needs to make sure and follow up. It seems as though they are doing the right thing by all parties involved in this case, however they also need to make sure and follow up on every single case that comes up in future involving a RL player, no matter what club they come from.

When RL does resume, whatever shape it takes, the climate for players will be different. They will probably be getting less pay, and with unemployment likely to be at least 9% or more for a fair while, they will need to be careful to hang onto their jobs. These two players are probably going to end up being the poster children for how to throw away a great thing.

Someone is lying.

CHN didn't go to the school.

Okunbor had met one of the girls during a high school visit. Harawira-Naera was not on that particular visit but corresponded with the other girl via social media having seen her working at a local business.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...hts-the-nrl-s-no-1-issue-20200311-p54950.html

A

Alexander the Great

I had faith in them after the Dibs got taken out.

We need a Chinese board. Cut throat businessmen that don't take no for a answer.
Mate lyn anderson wouldn't know how to run a brothel let alone an nrl club.

A

Alexander the Great

Meanwhile foxer and Natboy from the sidelines drooling to get it.

I miss Natboy2. He was ok.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
jokes aside, when the Hell does the Powerful Whamen's ban end? I actually am keen for his return, for however long that may be

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone is lying.

CHN didn't go to the school.

Okunbor had met one of the girls during a high school visit. Harawira-Naera was not on that particular visit but corresponded with the other girl via social media having seen her working at a local business.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...hts-the-nrl-s-no-1-issue-20200311-p54950.html
Would be good to know as I think it's really really important. Imagine the truth will come out soon as I think in CHN it's really important to know. If he wasn't at the school, never attending the school etc. then why is he getting blackened with the same brush as JO?

No doubt there are reasons, and I think all fans need to know exactly the truth. It's only fair on us, and also the players imo.

A

Alexander the Great

Best thing I've read from you my friend. Once the truth is out it will set you free.
Would be good to know as I think it's really really important. Imagine the truth will come out soon as I think in CHN it's really important to know. If he wasn't at the school, never attending the school etc. then why is he getting blackened with the same brush as JO?

No doubt there are reasons, and I think all fans need to know exactly the truth. It's only fair on us, and also the players imo.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only two options? That's very offensive to us lions. We are people too!

Sorry, I'm a bored c*** with insomnia lol
How many hours you get a night?

It's true though. Maybe it shouldn't be so black or white. Right or wrong. In CHN's case I have reserved my judgement until I know more, but I'll still back the club up until that point.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How many hours you get a night?

It's true though. Maybe it shouldn't be so black or white. Right or wrong. In CHN's case I have reserved my judgement until I know more, but I'll still back the club up until that point.
On a good night/morning, 3 uninterrupted hours. Dont really sleep, more pass out of exhaustion.

This shit got worse the last 8 years of being in and out of St Vincent's.

The constant beeping of the monitors are imprinted in my brain, I still hear the ***** even at home lol

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I had faith in them after the Dibs got taken out.

We need a Chinese board. Cut throat businessmen that don't take no for a answer.
Why so the club, players, supporters can get corona no thanks.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On a good night/morning, 3 uninterrupted hours. Dont really sleep, more pass out of exhaustion.

The constant beeping of the monitors are imprinted in my brain, I still hear the c*** even at home lol
That's brutal mate. Absolutely brutal. Must be a walking zombie half the time!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

The constant beeping of the monitors are imprinted in my brain, I still hear the c*** even at home lol
Curious, are you able to work?

I'd guess it would be harder to work on three hours sleep as opposed to the heart condition

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Curious, are you able to work?

I'd guess it would be harder to work on three hours sleep as opposed to the heart condition
I'm not cleared by the docs for physical work or heavy weights. But thank God I can still do some things. But I have to admit I can't stay away from the heavy weights lol