CHN and Okunbor de-registered

A

Alexander the Great

Showing good values and having a clean image don't win you shit.

This squad was made up of misfits. The outcasts.
Wife bashers, drug cheats, dopes that punch ref's ect.

Instead of creating a environment where its us vs them we have created a environment where we don't want any trouble/baggage but unfortunately the game is made up of thugs and rockapes.

The last time we won a GF our squad were the outcasts...just saying.

A

Alexander the Great

Your point is always respected here my friend. I have missed you my dear friend.
Not sure it's everyone ... believe it's just me but feel free to take my word as that of everyone. Appreciate you making out my views to be so important :grinning:

Had a complaint been made by the parents then things would've been different. You don't think so?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There was talks of such a thing when it happened, and also I saw a couple of people mentioning it on social media today...

Parents have nothing to complain about, except for the fact that they have done an average job.
Talks when it happened came mainly from me mate. And I think @DinkumDog while the rest of the kennel were trying to tear us a new one for saying it :grinning:

Parents can complain that they send their children to school and a person in a supervisory role has using their position to sleep with the child. Realise this wasn't the case with CHN which I've said, but in JO's case there's no denying that had he been a subsitute teacher for example, he'd be in much much bigger trouble.

That's what I'm saying.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Damn. Makes it even worse. Fucking hell.
I agree with Kaz on this too Steve.

The girls were obviously sexually active and skitted about their conquests.

I can see where JO had a responsibility to avoid contact with a girl he met at the school but CHN situation is different level of culpability.

In the wash up they broke the no females in room rule imposed on our team and have paid a huge price which is not compensuate in any way to the offence committed.

I stand by the club as we don't know the full circumstances and warnings given prior to the trip away and we fans now have added scars and yet another low point.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No top grade players will sign with us after this, they look at other clubs protecting their players no matter the bad shit they get up to 10x as worse and watch ours throwing the players under the bus.

If I was a first grader there's no way I would sign for this club with the current boards handling of things. We're not in a strong position as it is and now for the board to not have the players backs?

Whens the bulldogs office re-open so we can launch a campaign to send piss jars to the board members.
How many top players go around sleazing with highschool girls while on assignment?

Even Sam BargeArse Burgess had enough common sense to go with women his own age, in his own time.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talks when it happened came mainly from me mate. And I think @DinkumDog while the rest of the kennel were trying to tear us a new one for saying it :grinning:

Parents can complain that they send their children to school and a person in a supervisory role has using their position to sleep with the child. Realise this wasn't the case with CHN which I've said, but in JO's case there's no denying that had he been a subsitute teacher for example, he'd be in much much bigger trouble.

That's what I'm saying.
mate I am talking about in general, you're not the only person in existence

he didn't use shit, nothing happened at the school.. she contacted him on Instagram and propositioned him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Showing good values and having a clean image don't win you shit.

This squad was made up of misfits. The outcasts.
Wife bashers, drug cheats, dopes that punch ref's ect.

Instead of creating a environment where its us vs them we have created a environment where we don't want any trouble/baggage but unfortunately the game is made up of thugs and rockapes.

The last time we won a GF our squad were the outcasts...just saying.
This is correct.
If a gentlemen wanted to play this type of game they would go to rugby union and that's honest.

rugby union is a game where people go on to work for the government, become doctors or lawyers, financiers etc. it's always been like this

RL is blue collar and has been from its beginning. We have always been the game that produces the Barbas, the Lodges, Carneys, Mansours,Luis and De Belins.

If you look at the UFC, they thrive in this and having these characters l, as did our game in the 70s and 80s.

msybe it's time we stop focusing on it and playing both legal and moral police and just go with 'players are free outside of official duties and their actions don't represent our clubs values' and leave it there. Distance yourself without the BS.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you're not the only person in existence
Oh, I beg to differ ;)

He knew she was from school. The first contact was made through school. If I were a substitute teacher at a school for one day and a student from that school hit me up on Instagram .... if I followed through with things and slept with that girl even though I wasn't at that school anymore I'd be in deep deep shit.

It's just the way it is mate. I realise people are trying to talk around it all atm which I understand. I really do. But I honestly think the club has 100% done the right thing with JO. CHN I do think it's too harsh a punishment but I'm not privy to the rules that were laid out to him, nor the contract he signed with us after all the shit that happened at Penrith. I back the club on this.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs bending over once again.. Both great players one with huge potential & CHN already one of our best..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs bending over once again.. Both great players one with huge potential & CHN already one of our best..
Given this seasons unlikely to go ahead, could we just re register him next year?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree with Kaz on this too Steve.

The girls were obviously sexually active and skitted about their conquests.

I can see where JO had a responsibility to avoid contact with a girl he met at the school but CHN situation is different level of culpability.

In the wash up they broke the no females in room rule imposed on our team and have paid a huge price which is not compensuate in any way to the offence committed.

I stand by the club as we don't know the full circumstances and warnings given prior to the trip away and we fans now have added scars and yet another low point.
And again. I'm talking about JO on this. I agree that the CHN punishment is harsh but I don't know all of the story so can't comment.

It doesn't matter what the girls are or were, JO especially had a position of authority / supervision or whatever you want to call it. He abused that position. Had this happened to a doctor, policeofficer, subsitute teacher, whoever no one would be saying anything!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, I beg to differ ;)

He knew she was from school. The first contact was made through school. If I were a substitute teacher at a school for one day and a student from that school hit me up on Instagram .... if I followed through with things and slept with that girl even though I wasn't at that school anymore I'd be in deep deep shit.

It's just the way it is mate. I realise people are trying to talk around it all atm which I understand. I really do. But I honestly think the club has 100% done the right thing with JO. CHN I do think it's too harsh a punishment but I'm not privy to the rules that were laid out to him, nor the contract he signed with us after all the shit that happened at Penrith. I back the club on this.
There was no contact at school bar a photo, in which he would have had photos taken with hundreds of other students.. I don't know much about teaching but I think there are laws for what you mention? but there are no laws for what Jayden did, which is why police are not involved.

Our club continue to bend over for Todd and look where it has got us.. We don't stand up for ourselves anymore and we are always trying to be the good guys while we continue to be the scape goats... why are Tyrone May and those other Penrith guys allowed to play still? and I love how that conveniently went away as soon as it came, where as anything Bulldogs related lingers forever... We are running out half a team of reserve graders because nobody wants to come and play at a club with no balls

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Faaaark.... Don't you just hate it when you don't look on here for a few days and then you come across a thread like this one. I started listing quotes to offer comprehensive replys but soon realised there were too many so here is my brief offerings..

Any other club good behaviour bond
Don't care about other clubs

And how are the girls innocent in all this!
16....?

Or we just get a reputation of throwing players under the bus no matter what the issue is. Been happening for 4-5 years
No, just showing more character as a club for not tolerating fucking stupid behaviour.

Wasn't it reported that Rashays would stick with us if we sacked them? Good one management.
Fuck Rashays, but also fuck these players. What role did manègment have in deciding to fuck 16 year olds while on tour representing the Bulldogs

The club is fucking useless, end of.
Meh..

The only way the club /board can make up for this is to sign Fifita
Again board didn't fuck 16 year olds, CHN and Fuckwitenbor did..

But yes, David Fafita would be awesome at any price.

at what age are kids allowed to begin transitioning to the gender of choice? if 16 is too young to decide whether you can have sex. how is it ok to allow transitioning?
WTF?

c*** on this forum thinking that CHN getting sacked is the right call...that will do me.

Upper cut yourself you gimp
Sit on your hand until numb and then bash yourself so you think it is some one else doing it.

Not throwing ‘mud’ on the girls but if what’s reported is correct they contacted the players via social and tinder

They voluntarily went to the hotel

They voluntarily had sex with them

Let’s not make it out like they were forced against their will

The parents have a lot to answer for tbh
Parents have something to answer, sure. The rest is crap, 16 years old.

I fucked multiple school girls tbh.
Nuf said

Throw bucketloads at the girls.

Let's get real.

They threw their twats at the players. As if the players aren't going to knock that back.

The girls just wanted to brag on who they slept with.

Unfortunately 2 players lost their livelihood because of it.
You are female and that's your opinion of 16 year old girls.. Ok

What dope NRL player will sign with is knowing our club will be quick to throw them under the bus for fucking a whore off tinder??

Wow,...just wow.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see this as an attack on the bulldogs supporter base by greenberg + nrl jerks to appease the media.... Fuck Todd, where's the 10 mil that's missing from retirement fund, your a thief and a total jerk. . Sick of my bulldogs getting made a example of and punished, and other clubs and players can do what they want..... The inconsistency is what sends me mad and its so blatant its a joke.. Also had enough of our boards being yes people and ruining this great club... How the previous board handled the James Graham situation was a discrace and I havnt gotten over it. They didn't understand that his passion, fire and how he gave his all, we as fans saw him as our representative and leader.... By not giving him there backing and hanging him out to dry, us bulldog fans took that as an attack on us also.... The current and previous board have no idea about bulldogs DNA so stop using the word... The DNA is us the fans and we're sick and tired of having no leadership that represents us..... God I could go on for hours I'm so mad

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Both players committed the same breach of club and competition rules, regardless of the circumstances. Both players hooked up with school students and brought them back to their hotel. After the Coffs nightmare of 2004, the last thing we need is idiots at the club who are willing to jeopardise their club’s reputation by breaking that rule.... yes, Okunbor behaved even worse by picking a girl up during a club sanctioned visit and trying to solicit nude images, but both fucked up royally and both are responsible for losing their own jobs.

And really, who gives a fuck if they released a statement before team lists came out? The repercussions these guys are facing for their actions have nothing to do with the way the club worded its press releases.....you may not agree with the way the club handled things, but you don’t agree with anything the club has done across several administration teams.
Whether you think the current admin is competent or not, the two people who are most responsible for this mess are the two idiots who are now jobless.
Yes it is there fault and if they followed clear instructions this never would've happened.

Who give as fuck? Plenty of people. This was completely blown out of proportion and the club contributed to it in numerous ways.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There was no contact at school bar a photo, in which he would have had photos taken with hundreds of other students.. I don't know much about teaching but I think there are laws for what you mention? but there are no laws for what Jayden did, which is why police are not involved.
There are child supervisionary laws. Went through this all before, but because JO was at the school acting as a supervisor he was obliged to behave a certain way. Initial statement by Greenburg said as much with him outlining the training / support each player is given by the NRL and club. With JO there's absolutely no other way than for him to be sacked.

As I've said with CHN, I agree with everyone that it's harsh but I don't know the extent of his misdemenours, nor the details. I'll back the club on this.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
we should be using the foran $350,000 and these guys money to front load next years contracts and giving us more money to spend next year

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
F*** off!! This wouldn’t happen if Politis was at the helm. So f***ing pissed mother fo’s

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The best part is all this has blown over and now the shit show has re started again. Fools