CHN and Okunbor de-registered

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You think we'll hear about it?
So is this as old mate Greenberg says, "Drawing the line in the sand" ?

This won't be the last incident to occur in the NRL moving forward.

Let's wait and see the punishments to be dished out for future offences.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2021 signing spree is on. We should be able to get 4 quality first graders in minimum.
No top grade players will sign with us after this, they look at other clubs protecting their players no matter the bad shit they get up to 10x as worse and watch ours throwing the players under the bus.

If I was a first grader there's no way I would sign for this club with the current boards handling of things. We're not in a strong position as it is and now for the board to not have the players backs?

Whens the bulldogs office re-open so we can launch a campaign to send piss jars to the board members.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
just hope she isn't one of these superficial girls that want a tall guy or a guy with money etc.
You might have luck, she can't have much taste look at the team she supports.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When you send that message, please post it on here.

I've got a feeling it may be contender of funniest post this year :-)
Well I have sent it, up to @Kaz if she posts it. There is nothing funny about it really

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How did they bottle things? How did they not.

Firstly they released a ridiculously vague statement just minutes before team lists were announced, how fucking stupid can you be? Everyone is online waiting to see teams yet they go and announce this and let everyones imagination run wild.

Secondly they made it out as if both players were involved in the same incident when they were both different matters, this again only made things so much worse.

This lot are fucking incompetent and it has been nothing but drama with them followed by excuse after excuse for why X, Y, Z happened or didn't happen. These c*** are so far off the pace it isn't funny, club is a fucking joke.
Both players committed the same breach of club and competition rules, regardless of the circumstances. Both players hooked up with school students and brought them back to their hotel. After the Coffs nightmare of 2004, the last thing we need is idiots at the club who are willing to jeopardise their club’s reputation by breaking that rule.... yes, Okunbor behaved even worse by picking a girl up during a club sanctioned visit and trying to solicit nude images, but both fucked up royally and both are responsible for losing their own jobs.

And really, who gives a fuck if they released a statement before team lists came out? The repercussions these guys are facing for their actions have nothing to do with the way the club worded its press releases.....you may not agree with the way the club handled things, but you don’t agree with anything the club has done across several administration teams.
Whether you think the current admin is competent or not, the two people who are most responsible for this mess are the two idiots who are now jobless.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No top grade players will sign with us after this, they look at other clubs protecting their players no matter the bad shit they get up to 10x as worse and watch ours throwing the players under the bus.

If I was a first grader there's no way I would sign for this club with the current boards handling of things. We're not in a strong position as it is and now for the board to not have the players backs?

Whens the bulldogs office re-open so we can launch a campaign to send piss jars to the board members.
Be careful, that kind of hate speech will trigger the cheerleaders and board sympathasors in to having a meltdown.

Now that they have you in their crosshairs you will be bombarded with an onslaught of X disagreement icons.... good luck and godspeed

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

It works both ways you know and those two ex players showed a complete disdain for their former teammates and club. All they had to do was keep it in their pants until they got home and they had such little respect for everyone else they couldn’t even do that. I don’t care about other clubs we have tolerated too much rubbish from our players for too long .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
that’s not the position in nsw re commencement without a complaint but agree with balance.
What about in the case of rape for example? They'd still go ahead with the charges even though the person didn't formally complain?

Not trying to compare the cases before anyone jumps on me, just interested in what you're saying. In my mind, had these girls complained then the police would've been legally obliged to have followed through with things more. Because they didn't, it was easier to move on from. In my thinking anyway, as they weren't obliged to do anything.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What about in the case of rape for example? They'd still go ahead with the charges even though the person didn't formally complain?

Not trying to compare the cases before anyone jumps on me, just interested in what you're saying. In my mind, had these girls complained then the police would've been legally obliged to have followed through with things more. Because they didn't, it was easier to move on from. In my thinking anyway, as they weren't obliged to do anything.
for me personally I would definitely come down hard on rape with the corona virus being a threat to people's health and from here would support de registration.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh yes, I have a black book full of students... mate NRL players have sex, and many of them with younger (legal) girls... the latter part is not something I personally agree with, but it's reality... the law is the issue here... And I will say it again, Todd and the NRL have no issue with young half naked girls (cheerleaders) being lusted after each and every week by thousands of boys and men, even boyfriends and married men, but oh no, sex is a big no no
The NRL has never tried to place a ban on sex.... the only thing that is prohibited is picking up girls and bringing them back to team hotels and that rule is in place for a good reason. You can talk about the nrl promoting scantily clad cheerleaders or the sexualisation of society as much as you want.... we’re still talking about two grown men who were aware of their professional responsibilities. They are responsible for their own actions.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It works both ways you know and those two ex players showed a complete disdain for their former teammates and club. All they had to do was keep it in their pants until they got home and they had such little respect for everyone else they couldn’t even do that. I don’t care about other clubs we have tolerated too much rubbish from our players for too long .
In my mind, in doing this the club will attract the RIGHT players. Perhaps we won't have our pick from all of them, I don't know. But if a player chooses not to come to us because of this then they're not right for us anyway.

In addition I'd say that this gives us a better chance with the youth coming through and their families that we show we really have set values that players need to comply to. We're setting standards and expecting all players and staff to abide by them. If I were a parent of an up-and-coming youngster I'd be more attracted to a club that had such an approach. Though it seems, looking at a majority of those on here, that these values aren't really important in this day and age ...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is everybody harping on about this complaint bullshit?? the girls are of legal age, what are they going to complain to the police about? "excuse me officer, I propositioned a man and he obliged" officer: ok.....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is everybody harping on about this complaint bullshit?? the girls are of legal age, what are they going to complain to the police about? "excuse me officer, I propositioned a man and he obliged" officer: ok.....
Not sure it's everyone ... believe it's just me but feel free to take my word as that of everyone. Appreciate you making out my views to be so important :grinning:

Had a complaint been made by the parents then things would've been different. You don't think so?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both players committed the same breach of club and competition rules, regardless of the circumstances. Both players hooked up with school students and brought them back to their hotel. After the Coffs nightmare of 2004, the last thing we need is idiots at the club who are willing to jeopardise their club’s reputation by breaking that rule.... yes, Okunbor behaved even worse by picking a girl up during a club sanctioned visit and trying to solicit nude images, but both fucked up royally and both are responsible for losing their own jobs.

And really, who gives a fuck if they released a statement before team lists came out? The repercussions these guys are facing for their actions have nothing to do with the way the club worded its press releases.....you may not agree with the way the club handled things, but you don’t agree with anything the club has done across several administration teams.
Whether you think the current admin is competent or not, the two people who are most responsible for this mess are the two idiots who are now jobless.
Very well said and agree. People keep glossing over the FACT both of these two clowns fucked the supporters, club, and more importantly their fellow players over royaly.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure it's everyone ... believe it's just me but feel free to take my word as that of everyone. Appreciate you making out my views to be so important :grinning:

Had a complaint been made by the parents then things would've been different. You don't think so?

There was talks of such a thing when it happened, and also I saw a couple of people mentioning it on social media today...

Parents have nothing to complain about, except for the fact that they have done an average job.