Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The coincidences can't be ignored don't you think? Id also like to get your views on the illogical parts.

There is some very plausible arguments in there, especially regarding currency. Also some far fetched arguments too. It's up to us to weed out the truths in the garden of bullshit.

My personal view is that a gold backed, one world currency is definately on the agenda.
The main problems:

- Claims to be an ex-Vodafone boss but doesn't provide any proof he ever worked for Vodafone

- Claims that 5G is designed to provide better penetration into buildings (completely wrong, 5G is the opposite, it has less penetration into buildings)

- Claims that 5G causes cell poisoning (There has been a lot of research and testing for this and there's no evidence it's true. Also Cell Poisoning isn't a thing. There's Cell Toxicity caused by toxins and there's Cell Damage or Cellular Degradation caused by radiation poisoning)

- Claims that the apparent cell poisoning creates viruses in the body (Radiation CANNOT create viruses)

- Claims that all the current problems that all the people dying of Coronavirus are actually dying on cell poisoning from 5G (Even though millions of people have tested the Coronavirus and it's effects)

- Claims that 5G was first activated in Wuhan, China (5G was activated in US, South Korea and several other countries long before China)

- Claims that 5G on the cruise ships caused the deaths while also claiming that it takes 6 months to see the effects of 5G (The Diamond Pricess doesn't have 5G and the passengers weren't on the ship for 6 months)

- Claims we have had 3 pandemics in the last 100 years (There has been more than that) and claims that the introduction of radio wave technologies caused each one of these (which could seem plausible if we only used the radiowave technology during those pandemics. Each radiowave technology we introduced, we continued to use and still are using)

He goes on to claim that his claims are scientifically proven even though he's clearly scientifically illiterate and provides no evidence for anything he is claiming.

It's quite easy to make one of these videos and get people to believe you. All you have to do is:

1) Claim to be an authority but don't provide any evidence about who you actually are

2) Make massively outlandish claims

3) Say "Scientifically proven" many times

4) Put it up on YouTube

People will believe it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got it from a cruise
Her husband not looking handy either
Each news report seems to be saying something different about her. There's one report that just says, "She passed away but the family won't provide any additional information"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The main problems:

- Claims to be an ex-Vodafone boss but doesn't provide any proof he ever worked for Vodafone

- Claims that 5G is designed to provide better penetration into buildings (completely wrong, 5G is the opposite, it has less penetration into buildings)

- Claims that 5G causes cell poisoning (There has been a lot of research and testing for this and there's no evidence it's true. Also Cell Poisoning isn't a thing. There's Cell Toxicity caused by toxins and there's Cell Damage or Cellular Degradation caused by radiation poisoning)

- Claims that the apparent cell poisoning creates viruses in the body (Radiation CANNOT create viruses)

- Claims that all the current problems that all the people dying of Coronavirus are actually dying on cell poisoning from 5G (Even though millions of people have tested the Coronavirus and it's effects)

- Claims that 5G was first activated in Wuhan, China (5G was activated in US, South Korea and several other countries long before China)

- Claims that 5G on the cruise ships caused the deaths while also claiming that it takes 6 months to see the effects of 5G (The Diamond Pricess doesn't have 5G and the passengers weren't on the ship for 6 months)

- Claims we have had 3 pandemics in the last 100 years (There has been more than that) and claims that the introduction of radio wave technologies caused each one of these (which could seem plausible if we only used the radiowave technology during those pandemics. Each radiowave technology we introduced, we continued to use and still are using)

He goes on to claim that his claims are scientifically proven even though he's clearly scientifically illiterate and provides no evidence for anything he is claiming.

It's quite easy to make one of these videos and get people to believe you. All you have to do is:

1) Claim to be an authority but don't provide any evidence about who you actually are

4) Put it up on YouTube

People will believe it.
Of course after that he went on about how God gives us supernatural electrical powers that Satanic governments are messing with using Satan created radiowaves.

At least he went all out with the craziness.

Also, he waited until he got to the end to get to the point. He wants you to buy his product (his own Blockchain currency)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think its interesting looking at New Zealand, how they where quick to act with a shut down and the fact they are surrounded by sea. Their numbers are starting to rise it appears exponentially which is to be expected. Unfortunately I dont see graphs/data on the worldometer site. Anyone know where we can see data on NZ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course after that he went on about how God gives us supernatural electrical powers that Satanic governments are messing with using Satan created radiowaves.

At least he went all out with the craziness.

Also, he waited until he got to the end to get to the point. He wants you to buy his product (his own Blockchain currency)
Yeah, like I said when he mentioned his product it sort of threw everything out the window.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The main problems:

4) Put it up on YouTube

People will believe it.
Wow, you listened more than I did.

PS why would 5G be made to have less penetration? So is it basically faster but the range is smaller?

PPS points 1-3 sound exactly like the MSM lol

Like I said, we have to weed out the truth in the bullshit garden.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Each news report seems to be saying something different about her. There's one report that just says, "She passed away but the family won't provide any additional information"
100% got it from a cruise,
Pm ya

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, you listened more than I did.

PS why would 5G be made to have less penetration? So is it basically faster but the range is smaller?
It's a basic of how radiowaves work. The larger the radiowave the more penetration and distance it'll travel. Smaller radiowaves have less penetration and go a shorter distance. AM Radio for example has large waves that travel a long distance and if you're near the tower then the signal will penetrate into the building. But AM towers are few and far between. There's many more FM towers because the signal can't travel as far and the signal can't penetrate as well.

But smaller waves carry more information. Same goes with 4G and 5G. 4G is larger waves which means they can travel further and penetrate deeper, but can't provide as much information. That's why if you look around you'll see many 5G towers around. Because it doesn't travel very far.

The one bonus they have going for them is reflection. As the signal doesn't penetrate walls (or humans) easily, it means they bounce more. So in an open car park for example then signal will bounce around to spread throughout the car park. But when you close doors then the signal gets blocked. To counter this they put a tower on top of the building and run an antenna cable into the building.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In regard to data transmission amount, just think of a wave. At the peak or top of every wave it sends a small bit of information. So when you have a wave that hits it's peak once per second then you only get 1 bit of information per second. A smaller wave will hit it's peak 1,000 times per second so you get 1,000 bits of data per second.

This is generally how it's measured, but it's measued in cycles per second. For example, 1 Hz is one cycle (one wave peak and trough) per second. 4G for example is 700 MHz to 2700 MHz. That's 700,000,000 - 2,700,000,000 cycles per second. 5G is 6,000,000,000 - 24,000,000,000 cycles per second.

A

Alexander the Great

Its amazing the price in Japan and also they sell them in every shop.
Did you get stuck into the liver drink that is supposed to help with hangovers?
I done the one hand crush ,$8.20 A can here under $2 for a 500ml sapporo in a 7/11 in Japan , fuckkkkk I should of been flying back there next week fucking coronavirus

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its amazing the price in Japan and also they sell them in every shop.
Did you get stuck into the liver drink that is supposed to help with hangovers?
Nope never heard of,I tried eel liver which tasted like a hangover

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In regard to data transmission amount, just think of a wave. At the peak or top of every wave it sends a small bit of information. So when you have a wave that hits it's peak once per second then you only get 1 bit of information per second. A smaller wave will hit it's peak 1,000 times per second so you get 1,000 bits of data per second.

This is generally how it's measured, but it's measued in cycles per second. For example, 1 Hz is one cycle (one wave peak and trough) per second. 4G for example is 700 MHz to 2700 MHz. That's 700,000,000 - 2,700,000,000 cycles per second. 5G is 6,000,000,000 - 24,000,000,000 cycles per second.
Ok you will know the answer, my router says it's 5ghz compatible. Does that make it faster and or stronger?

Also do we need to get new routers/modems to support 5G, or can we still use our current tech?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

I wish I had that many zeros in my account :cry:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
my current employer just got back from Asia and managed to go straight home.. so much for all this crap I am hearing on the news

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My personal view is that a gold backed, one world currency is definately on the agenda.
I'd suggest that the current crisis is more likely to create the opposite effect. The EU is going to have a serious struggle remaining the EU in the wake of this, and if it goes so does the Euro, so we'll end up with more currencies, not less. What is most likely to happen from this is the rise of Nationalism, which is most definitely not what you want if you are trying to get a one world currency going.

I'd stake my predictions on WW3. Rise of Nationalism has usually resulted in war, and nations now have the technology to project power well beyond their immediate neighbors, with whom they have been limited to brawling with for most of history.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd suggest that the current crisis is more likely to create the opposite effect. The EU is going to have a serious struggle remaining the EU in the wake of this, and if it goes so does the Euro, so we'll end up with more currencies, not less. What is most likely to happen from this is the rise of Nationalism, which is most definitely not what you want if you are trying to get a one world currency going.

I'd stake my predictions on WW3. Rise of Nationalism has usually resulted in war, and nations now have the technology to project power well beyond their immediate neighbors, with whom they have been limited to brawling with for most of history.
Who would verse who? Murika v Chi-nah? More importantly is who Mother Russia will back.

Status
Not open for further replies.