CHN and Okunbor de-registered

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if they had sex with schoolboys or transgender?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
We need another strike second rower now. We could of lived easily without Okunbor (wasn't needed post 2020 imo), CHN is a massive loss tho.
Fuck him... He knew the rules.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the decision was made by the NRL, how did the club “bottle things”?

Why do people insist on blaming everybody but the two who are responsible?

If your little black book is full of school students, I think you’re the loser, tbh ;)
How did they bottle things? How did they not.

Firstly they released a ridiculously vague statement just minutes before team lists were announced, how fucking stupid can you be? Everyone is online waiting to see teams yet they go and announce this and let everyones imagination run wild.

Secondly they made it out as if both players were involved in the same incident when they were both different matters, this again only made things so much worse.

This lot are fucking incompetent and it has been nothing but drama with them followed by excuse after excuse for why X, Y, Z happened or didn't happen. These ***** are so far off the pace it isn't funny, club is a fucking joke.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Penrith's reputation isn't AS bad as ours. How much more shit does the club have to deal with since it's existence, really? Losing millions in sponsorships isn't enough?

If it was your business and your company was mentioned on the news and one of your employees was involved in an incident that was against your policies and ethics and that would run your company through the mud. Would you still keep him?
You have your view, I gave mine

Still a weak argument imo. May foot stomped a girl while filming it (without consent) that to me is a million times worse than having consentual sex with a 16 year old girl who instigated the encounter.

But You have your opinion I have mine.

To answer your question, if I was in the clubs position and had a chance to fight it, I'd back chn.

Okunbor should have been stood down, but not sacked imo

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How did they bottle things? How did they not.

Firstly they released a ridiculously vague statement just minutes before team lists were announced, how fucking stupid can you be? Everyone is online waiting to see teams yet they go and announce this and let everyones imagination run wild.

Secondly they made it out as if both players were involved in the same incident when they were both different matters, this again only made things so much worse.

This lot are fucking incompetent and it has been nothing but drama with them followed by excuse after excuse for why X, Y, Z happened or didn't happen. These c*** are so far off the pace it isn't funny, club is a fucking joke.
Agree, they have not been transparent with the fans and have tarnished CHNs reputation when he's done nothing wrong bar break 1 club rule.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Jayden, if it wasn't for his stupid act Corey would of gotten away with his. Feel for Corey. Soo fuken over this crap the fans are over it.
The club and team lose $2m and CHN gets a slap on the wrist and his paid contract renewed. No fucking way!! Thumbs up for the club to show some integrity and leadership
... Something these 2 dick heads haven't learnt the meaning of yet

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because no complaint was made. Have gone into detail on this. Just like domestic abuse cases when the cops know 100% that abuse has occured, nothing can be done unless a complaint is made. The parents and children made it easy for the police and ultimately the NRL and Dogs by not complaining. Had they done so it would've been an entirely different situation for JO at least
They did nothing illegal they can't be charge with anything even someone does make complaint. Just because you do like it like myself doesn't illegal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The club and team lose $2m and CHN gets a slap on the wrist and his paid contract renewed. No fucking way!! Thumbs up for the club to show some integrity and leadership
... Something these 2 dick heads haven't learnt the meaning of yet
The club didn't do shit, club wanted to keep CHN but the NRL deregistered him.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Because no complaint was made. Have gone into detail on this. Just like domestic abuse cases when the cops know 100% that abuse has occured, nothing can be done unless a complaint is made. The parents and children made it easy for the police and ultimately the NRL and Dogs by not complaining. Had they done so it would've been an entirely different situation for JO at least
that’s not the position in nsw re commencement without a complaint but agree with balance.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck em, they brought it on themselves. Suppose to be ambassadors. They were there to do a job, thats what they get payed for. They signed a contract with the Club.
What about others at the club that did all the work to secure sponsorship that was lost? Lyn handing out checks in Port looked like a fucking joke after their actions. Comparing their actions to other dickheads at other clubs that done far worse is irrelevant, there is no justification.
They are professional athletes, fly your misses up to suck your dick. But nah, too stupid. They'd prefer to fuck other women behind their partners back.
If you cant do the time, dont do the crime.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do not condone what DUMB & DUMBER did,
Especially the damage they have caused our club !!!
My only concern...
Why does the National Rorts League always passes the maximum penalty on the Bulldogs...X 4
Criminals drug addicts and sexual predators enjoy playing or commentating in the game...
But the Bulldogs get sent to Devil's Island :fearscream:

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2021 signing spree is on. We should be able to get 4 quality first graders in minimum.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's no problem... They're wankers.
Have you ever met either of them?

If so, and you thought they were wankers, then fair enough

If not, you really don't have the right to call them that, same goes for everyone else saying the same thing.

If you don't like or agree with what someone did then fair enough but calling them a derogatory name without meeting a person is a bit much

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I do not condone what DUMB & DUMBER did,
Especially the damage they have caused our club !!!
My only concern...
Why does the National Rorts League always passes the maximum penalty on the Bulldogs...X 4
Because we're always doing stupid shit

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
And what punishment for the legal aged, consenting other party in this.....

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penrith's reputation isn't AS bad as ours. How much more shit does the club have to deal with since it's existence, really? Losing millions in sponsorships isn't enough?

If it was your business and your company was mentioned on the news and one of your employees was involved in an incident that was against your policies and ethics and that would run your company through the mud. Would you still keep him?
Yes I would because that's what being a leader demands. Lets not get so worked up about losing a so called $2m Rashays sponsorship. Take it from me this current lockdown has hit Rashays so hard that they like many other restaurant groups are on the brink of collapse if landlords enforce their leases. They would of pulled out of the deal so lets put things in perspective.

These guys did nothing illegal. Furthermore as reported by the NRL integrity Commission directorate...this is NOT a sex scandal as nothing other than consensual sex happened here. Our beloved Club talks about the players causing massive damage to the reputation of the Club, having broken some esoteric players integrity regulations. What rules and regulations are they referring to? Do THEY live by the same standards? This doesn't even take into account the responsibility and duty of care our Club has to rehabilitate the players. Who gives a fuck about rehabilitating them eh?...the Club is a fucking disgrace in this matter.

The imposition of the Club and indeed the NRL into the private affairs of players is totally out of order. In fact the imposition into the private lives of players reminds me of what the Police State is doing now in NSW and Victoria in the name of halting a virus. A liberal free society allows individuals to choose who they have consensual sex with, who they meet, when and where. We are not Communist Russia or Communist China.

Lets not forget that Israel Folau would of won his unfair dismissal case, hence why Rugby Australia with our darling ex CEO Raelene Castle front and centre in dishing out Israels discipline having to offer a multi million $ settlement to prevent a loss in the Federal Court.

Professional sport has grossly overstepped the mark in imposing controls on players over the civil liberties that all of the rest of us enjoy. Its about time the players revolt about the treatment dished out to our players here. If the RLPA is serious about representing the interests of players, they need to step in here and negotiate a more realistic application of expectations and controls put upon players in any contracts going forward. We are in the midst of resetting the terms of our great game and this issue is important to ensure players enjoy the same freedoms concerning consensual sex with adults that the rest of us enjoy.