CHN and Okunbor de-registered

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take tnis with a grain of salt but I think these two have been unlucky, so the story goes the person messaging was actually a 24 year old teacher , Okunbor said bring some friends now the 3 were all social netball players and brought the two, both legal age..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone can think that CHN and JO did the same thing. Nothing to do with CHN being the better player. They should of been treated differently because they did very different things. IMO, JO deserves to be deregerstered for sleeping with a young woman he met at a bulldogs school clinic, when she chased him up on insta, he decided to bring her back to the hotel. CHN met a girl off tinder and brought her back to the hotel. CHN didn't even attend the clinic. Very different.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't understand what all this achieves.
Are the fembots satisfied? No. They said from the get go they were cool with the slurrys (this is breakfast point slang for sl*t) making the choice and as that's what the movement is about.
Are the bulldogs fans happy? No, we suffer the most having two of our best players rubbed out, totally disrupts our season and every fan is punished.
Are other fans happy? Lol yeah. They get to sign these dudes up at perhaps a reduced rate. Score! Thanks Lynne, Andrew and Toddberg!
Are CHN and Oken happy? No. BUT, they are possibly breathing a sigh of relief that they didn't get slugged financially and can sign elsewhere.

So that analysis tells me the below is the best option.
Fine them in a 'salary sacrifice' style arrangement.
Slug CHN with a 50k fine. And the condition that he doesn't get sacked is he rips up his contract at say, 400 a year, and resigns it at 350 a year.
He gets taxed slightly less On it and We have slightly more cap space to play with.

players get punished, fans don't.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good I’m happy with this. People will whinge and I don’t blame them. But at the end of the day they thought with there dick and not there heads. Think about the other 28 players who have busted there arses slugging out the pre season. Only for these two galahs wanting to get there dick wet and ruin all there good work and ruin the start to our season.

Selfish players. Not team players. See ya later!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100% right. Should've stood by our players as they showed the ultimate level of professionalism and maturity. That would've shown what a strong club we are by sticking up for deadbeats who can't keep their dicks in their pants. How right you are ...
Yeah man your exactly right... consensual sex with someone who CHN 'didn't' meet at school is a sackable offence... That's right it isn't, if he takes this to court he will win. Then guess what, we look like fools once more.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fukk the piss weak NRL administration and the media nobodies who are making up for their own shitty lives. Fukken hypocritical scum.
Lui, GI, Lodge etc... are pissing themselves laughing right now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
One more point.
Throwing these players under the bus and discarding them when they don't need too isn't exactly 'family club' behaviour.

how can they sit with a straight face and tell Thompson, as they did, that we have his back and support him, when they have shown they will discard you at first mistake!?

Don't be surprised if Thommo backflips after today.

say what you want about Greenberg, but he knew how to look after our guys when he was with us. Barba was making mistakes and we didn't know until after.

I'm all for dirty laundry to come out if the players aren't loyal but it's the Bankstown way, the hood way, and the family way to protect our own.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fukk the piss weak NRL administration and the media nobodies who are making up for their own shitty lives. Fukken hypocritical scum.
Lui, GI, Lodge etc... are pissing themselves laughing right now.
In fairness that's not comparable as it was prior to 2019 season, around the time De Berlin was making news, that the NRL announced it will not tolerate it any more and come down super hard on behaviour.

hence why former Bulldog Barba has been blacklisted since.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so the next player that farts in the general direction of a female must deregistered and book thrown at because it's not in the spirit of the game.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not about being an age of consent. How hard is that to understand?

So you think that if a school teacher sleeps with a student, as long as the student is over the age of 16 it's OK? Really? WOW. Heard it all now.
If I teacher sleep with a student that is breaking the law and the charge. Fact is the police said they can't be charged which nothing illegal has happened.

The issue is moral decision guess what if they go for unfair dismissal they will most likely win and get paid more than the current player which is ironic.(when the court reopen)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
ok so the next player that farts in the direction of a female must deregistered and book thrown at because it's not in the spirit of the game.
well yes.
If a player had the nerve to walk up to a chick, and purposely fart into her face, that's extremely weird and childish behaviour. from an adult. A famous one, a role model.
So yes, I would support A sacking in this instance.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember how quickly that vid that wasn’t Latrell dissapeared.

these boys fucked up I agree but I still can’t help feeling that our club are weak and most timid on and of the field, not respected from mgmt down

There’s a bad vibe about the club

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I teacher sleep with a student that is breaking the law and the charge. Fact is the police said they can't be charged which nothing illegal has happened.

The issue is moral decision guess what if they go for unfair dismissal they will most likely win and get paid more than the current player which is ironic.(when the court reopen)
Because no complaint was made. Have gone into detail on this. Just like domestic abuse cases when the cops know 100% that abuse has occured, nothing can be done unless a complaint is made. The parents and children made it easy for the police and ultimately the NRL and Dogs by not complaining. Had they done so it would've been an entirely different situation for JO at least

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah man your exactly right... consensual sex with someone who CHN 'didn't' meet at school is a sackable offence... That's right it isn't, if he takes this to court he will win. Then guess what, we look like fools once more.
Let's wait and see. Personally I'd imagine club and NRL have spoken to the relevant people about any potential court case and have based their decision on that. Without doubt the club has grounds to sack them so ....

With CHN I agree it's harsh on the surface but clearly there's more to it than just that

A

Alexander the Great

Well said mate. God bless.
Let's wait and see. Personally I'd imagine club and NRL have spoken to the relevant people about any potential court case and have based their decision on that. Without doubt the club has grounds to sack them so ....

With CHN I agree it's harsh on the surface but clearly there's more to it than just that

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ok so the next player that farts in the general direction of a female must deregistered and book thrown at because it's not in the spirit of the game.
Depends if it's a wet fart or not.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just sick of dickheads at our club doing dumb shit on what feels a yearly basis. Everyone knows what happens when there’s a incident at the club it makes headlines for days. If it takes these two getting sacked to get the players into line I support the clubs actions.
Exactly!! No dickhead policy. The club have shown their integrity. Quick action and no cover up.