Songs of Yesteryear

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Phark me... at first glance I thought you said you love belting your wife out to this song :|
Haha can see that but Hell no!! There is a special place reserved in hell for wife beaters there is just no excuse for it!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Before metal, there was Buddy Rich. He was a beast on the kit. One of my all time favorites. Seeing as this is a yesteryear thread.............

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before metal, there was Buddy Rich. He was a beast on the kit. One of my all time favorites. Seeing as this is a yesteryear thread.............
Holy hell, never thought I'd flick through TK and see a Buddy Rich post :astonished:. A master of the drumkit. Nice one.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holy hell, never thought I'd flick through TK and see a Buddy Rich post :astonished:. A master of the drumkit. Nice one.
Yeah of all places, Im being introduced to new (or should say older) bands that have slipped past me over the years. The music threads here are great. Im even seeing bands I havent listened to in forever such as Skunkhour for example which Ill need to revisit. The punk/hardcore bands in the Grunge thread should keep me busy for a while aswell.
I never saw Pangea unfortunately. I think they where done by the time I found out about them and bought the CD, not 100% sure. Think thats when Regurgitator we gaining steam.