Corona Virus positives

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its obviously a very negative situation but lets take some time to focus on the positives

*news corp suspends its papers
*Liverpool are delayed in winning the premier league and might not win it
*Lewis Hamilton is delayed in getting to schumachers record number of wins and championships
*the bulldogs don't have to play and show how bad they are each week
*I can get $10k from my super
*staying home playing football manager all day, (is today Wednesday or Thursday?)
*sexy people now know what it feels like to have less sex because of social distancing
*I usually self isolate anyway
*the nrl is in trouble

A

Alexander the Great

Use the 10k from your Super to invest at start city on the tables once it reopens.

its a sure thing trust me.

its obviously a very negative situation but lets take some time to focus on the positives

*news corp suspends its papers
*Liverpool are delayed in winning the premier league and might not win it
*Lewis Hamilton is delayed in getting to schumachers record number of wins and championships
*the bulldogs don't have to play and show how bad they are each week
*I can get $10k from my super
*staying home playing football manager all day, (is today Wednesday or Thursday?)
*sexy people now know what it feels like to have less sex because of social distancing
*I usually self isolate anyway
*the nrl is in trouble

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
- Housing prices may actually "Normalise".
- Opportunity to buy shares at low prices.
- Spending a lot less and actually saving money.
- Saving money on petrol and public transport.
- No traffic.

A

Alexander the Great

*douche bags that live on finance that can't repay botox,Gucci bags or the new Mercedes purchases will struggle to keep up with the fake life and will have to downgrade.

*The sea will stop being raped by trawlers and our fish/cray will be more abundant for us to catch.

*no traffic on the roads

That is all for now.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I get to have more sex because the Mrs is working from ho... oh... that's right... I don't have a Mrs.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that I own 48 rolls of toilet paper has made me feel like I'm part of the upper classes. It's nice knowing I'm one of the 'haves' instead of being a 'have not'

I've been able to ring my grandmother without her telling me that she'd prefer to get a real visit.

I don't feel socially inept about spending more time with the dog than humans.

Being stuck at home means I've only spent around two hours wearing underwear in the last two weeks. It may feel like I'm trapped inside but the old dangleberries are enjoying more freedom than they normally do.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The fact that I own 48 rolls of toilet paper has made me feel like I'm part of the upper classes. It's nice knowing I'm one of the 'haves' instead of being a 'have not'

I've been able to ring my grandmother without her telling me that she'd prefer to get a real visit.

Being stuck at home means I've only spent around two hours wearing underwear in the last two weeks. It may feel like I'm trapped inside but the old dangleberries are enjoying more freedom than they normally do.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fact that I own 48 rolls of toilet paper has made me feel like I'm part of the upper classes. It's nice knowing I'm one of the 'haves' instead of being a 'have not'.

I laughed out loud.

As that's how I feel.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Economy crashes and everyone debts get wiped under the new one world, gold backed dollar.

Wishful thinking.... lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Pfft, peasant. I have 90 rolls lol

Na I kid..... Blue Boost hoarded it all lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Economy crashes and everyone debts get wiped under the new one world, gold backed dollar.

Wishful thinking.... lol
Puppet Masters will make sure that won't happen.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

48. Wow. I only have about 24 right now. But I aspire to have 48 some day. A man can dream can't he?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pensioners are laughing, that have a stable wage coming in.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I work at home and am a hermit. No changes around here except that a bouncer greets me at the door to Coles