Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Does anyone see a issue with fishing at night by myself off a beach ? i cant really find anything online.

Find it hard to get my head around that i would be fined for that but surfing, swimming is kosher.
I recommend doing it, to not go about your normal lives would mean the coronavirus wins

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
news corp suspends printing their newspapers, the corona virus death toll should now go down because of peoples lives saved by not having an aneurism from reading their newspaper

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
corona virus deaths: 20

peoples lives saved from not reading newscorp: 187

we are up 167 people because of coronavirus

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Question is tho...will you catch enough to feed your family ;)
Does anyone see a issue with fishing at night by myself off a beach ? i cant really find anything online.

Find it hard to get my head around that i would be fined for that but surfing, swimming is kosher.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

also are fish included in the social distancing situation?

like someone with corona virus caught the fish and threw it back but now you are handling it, although the good thing about being a fish is you are having a shower 24/7 basically

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as the place you are doing it from isn't closed, and you are on your own and practicing proper distancing etc, i'm sure it would be fine.

There have been issues in Qld on this, with anglers complaining of mixed messages, especially when it comes to boats. As a non-seafood eater, I haven't take much of an interest in the debate though.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
another question I have is if you get corona virus and recover, does that mean you cant get it again?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
news corp suspends printing their newspapers, the corona virus death toll should now go down because of peoples lives saved by not having an aneurism from reading their newspaper
It's only 60 community newspapers.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many people have recovered in NSW? Last time I checked it was 4, however it's been that way for quite a while now. Surely more than 4 have recovered by now?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was just located in an epicentre for China virus.
Burwood!
In 10 days if I'm still alive, we can end socal distancing and go back to trading with cash.

A

Alexander the Great

Fuck me first Aurbenon now Burwog. Your really testing out your immune system aye?

The real test is to lick a toilet seat in one if the public restrooms at one if these fine establishments and see how you go.
I was just located in an epicentre for China virus.
Burwood!
In 10 days if I'm still alive, we can end socal distancing and go back to trading with cash.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me first Aurbenon now Burwog. Your really testing out your immune system aye?

The real test is to lick a toilet seat in one if the public restrooms at one if these fine establishments and see how you go.
You have me mistaken for an influencer on social media

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Can you get any fish at night? Personally I think the best thing to do is get a boat and set sail 30km from the shore (30km is how far away the horizon is) and go deep-sea fishing. No one is around you, no one can see you, and you're doing what you love.

A

Alexander the Great

Night time is best for me for sure. Bigger fish and less fkwits on the beach.

Can you get any fish at night? Personally I think the best thing to do is get a boat and set sail 30km from the shore (30km is how far away the horizon is) and go deep-sea fishing. No one is around you, no one can see you, and you're doing what you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.