Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you never showered with a japanese man?
No I haven't , feel free to educate us all?

I'm sure a backpacker would give him a run for his money, they need a chisel to clean off the dirt and crud from their skin. Brush their hair for 3-4 hours to get the knots out

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Another blueboost rule being broken, people could die because of it.

There is believed to be an outbreak of coronavirus amongst back Packers in Bondi. Of course there is.

Everyone knows backpackers give away all sorts of foot diseases if you use a shower after them, plus other diseases, but they are super spreaders of corona virus. I say we grab em and give em a beating.

If everyone followed blueboost rule of 5 star accommodation only and not sharing a room with infected others, we wouldn't be in this mess now . There are some members on the kennel with blood on their hands with their backpacking ways, need to point them out ?

Like Scott Morrison said, stop doing it, it's ridiculous .
U try a bit too hard with your stuff. It's where you go wrong.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only share with China if they promise no more bats,steamed dumpling good ,spring roll good bad bad no medicine if naughty naughty, and Iran can fuck of for being lying c***
And maybe not India until they slow down on the rapey rapey .and definitely not those filthy disgusting fucking WELSH pigs
Thanks southy I needed a fuckiing good laugh

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't had to buy any toilet paper since this thing started lol, how many times do people shit per day? damn

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not me going wrong , it's those that don't listen, don't manage their money properly.
What happens if your tenant decides not to pay rent for 6 months then fucks off after that on a world holiday all that toilet paper could be of use to clean up the massive dump they took on you

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the same when you are on here Kaz :tonguewink:
Tell me about it. hehe

It's like survivor. Will you last the hour, day, week.

Will your posting rights be snubbed out with a flick of a button.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happens if your tenant decides not to pay rent for 6 months then fucks off after that on a world holiday all that toilet paper could be of use to clean up the massive dump they took on you
You kill their family.

Status
Not open for further replies.