Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heard an Aussie researcher being interviewed tonight who was saying "we are sharing with the US, Canada, UK, and they with us". A combined effort seems the best way to a fast solution, and that means the results should be widely shared and accessible.
Well I know with cardiac, US, Canada and we share info/resources/meds.

With my old heart, it was at the Victor Chang research facility for about 1.5-2 years. Then it got sent to Canada for them to research it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
6 positive cases from baggage handlers at Adelaide Airport. That can't be good.
Yep. Shut down the airport, flight coming from Sydney was turned around, no flights going out.

Also, one Queensland and one NSW border force officer have tested positive but apparently they've already contact traced everyone and warned everyone.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6 positive cases from baggage handlers at Adelaide Airport. That can't be good.
Two KMart employees in Melbourne now as well. I don't imagine they came from an overseas trip recently, and you have to wonder who gave it to them and how many people they've spread it to since.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you implying my old hairdresser is as dumb as Dr Nick!? That's the only ting I can conclude as to why you'd respond with a Dr Nick photo.

two years gO I got the worst flu, I had chills, runny nose and was sneezing.
After 4 days nothing worked and felt just as ill.

I inboxed her and she recommended carrot ground up + Tumeric powder. I started taking it and about 3 days later I was almost as good as new, I say Almost because I was still coughing phlegm but the pain was gone as was the sneeze, and I started getting better ten day after I took the medicine.
So I can testify to her quality.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely, the only way, from my perspective .. however, does that mean access to vaccine should be free for all?
My answer is yes.
Will big pharma agree?
They will try not to, but the pressure will be really high given how much other institutions are going to have to give up

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I have to come clean about a few things today..

I have 200 rolls of toilet paper but I went out to Kmart and there were no jigsaw puzzles left. If anyone has brand new jigsaw puzzles I'll give you 2 toilet rolls

I was at home and feeling pretty smug about my big screen very high quality tv.. then like a punch to the guts Tracey grimshaws head came on tv. That should never be seen on a huge high resolution tv, the smaller and more blurry the better.. I can't unsee that big melon head, oblong looking head. Then I was hit by Casey Donovan shortly after, a 1-2 combination to the guts.

Hopefully I can blink next time and enjoy the rest of programming in a huge 4k quality picture

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

She looks good with the kgs she has packed on good ole tracey. I'd go to town on it for sure.

I have 200 rolls of toilet paper but I went out to Kmart and there were no jigsaw puzzles left. If anyone has brand new jigsaw puzzles I'll give you 2 toilet rolls

I was at home and feeling pretty smug about my big screen very high quality tv.. then like a punch to the guts Tracey grimshaws head came on tv. That should never be seen on a huge high resolution tv, the smaller and more blurry the better.. I can't unsee that big melon head, deformity. Then I was hit by Casey Donovan shortly after, a 1-2 combination to the guts.

Hopefully I can blink next time and enjoy the rest of programming in a huge 4k quality picture

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look at US numbers they tell the story

Look at the fact that their states are getting into a bidding war with each other to buy medical equipment. Yes thats right their own states are trying to outbid each other in buying medical gear from suppliers/manufacturers.

That this fucking moron said he hopes everything will open up in 2 weeks. That's right folks it took wuhan, Italy and Spain 2 weeks to get it under control

Frankly If you think trump or morrisson have done a good job you've got rocks in your head. Our state premiers (especiqlly gladys) deserve a shit load of credit for the good job they've done
Gladys can't do no wrong. She is one of the better politicians we have had for a long time. She is a hard arse yet warm. You can see she cares about her state. She is a great leader in challenging times.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gladys can't do no wrong. She is one of the better politicians we have had for a long time. She is a hard arse yet warm. You can see she cares about her state. She is a great leader in challenging times.
I've got insight into the upper echelons of the state libs. She's done a very good job with a shit hand she's been dealt. Of course there are many things that i could criticize her on (more so her parties policies rather than her personal preferences) but overall shes done a positive job.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I was at home and feeling pretty smug about my big screen very high quality tv.. then like a punch to the guts Tracey grimshaws head came on tv. That should never be seen on a huge high resolution tv, the smaller and more blurry the better.. I can't unsee that big melon head, oblong looking head. Then I was hit by Casey Donovan shortly after, a 1-2 combination to the guts.

Have you seen Caitlyn Jenner on 8k ?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another blueboost rule being broken, people could die because of it.

There is believed to be an outbreak of coronavirus amongst back Packers in Bondi. Of course there is.

Everyone knows backpackers give away all sorts of foot diseases if you use a shower after them, plus other diseases, but they are super spreaders of corona virus. I say we grab em and give em a beating.

If everyone followed blueboost rule of 5 star accommodation only and not sharing a room with infected others, we wouldn't be in this mess now . There are some members on the kennel with blood on their hands with their backpacking ways, need to point them out ?

Like Scott Morrison said, stop doing it, it's ridiculous .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She looks good with the kgs she has packed on good ole tracey. I'd go to town on it for sure.
That filthy old swamp donkey you seen the drop tank on that? It looks like an old pirate's treasure chest but there be no gold just barnacles and dead pelicans

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another blueboost rule being broken, people could die because of it.

There is believed to be an outbreak of coronavirus amongst back Packers in Bondi. Of course there is.

Everyone knows backpackers give away all sorts of foot diseases if you use a shower after them, plus other diseases, but they are super spreaders of corona virus. I say we grab em and give em a beating.

If everyone followed blueboost rule of 5 star accommodation only and not sharing a room with infected others, we wouldn't be in this mess now . There are some members on the kennel with blood on their hands with their backpacking ways, need to point them out ?

Like Scott Morrison said, stop doing it, it's ridiculous .
Have you never showered with a japanese man?

Status
Not open for further replies.