Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh fuck no. Please. I love my Kiwi brother @Scoooby but that PM of theirs is a parasite. I actually feel sorry for Kiwis who have to put up with her.

I was SO GLAD ScoMo stood his ground aganist that retarded mongoose last month when they had that debate outside Circular Quay.

People don't like ScoMo due to his PR being bad, but FFS we FINALLY have a PM with a backbone who has our national interests at heart.

Donald Trump is the same. He's a celebrity with bad PR but he does what's great for America and calls it as it is - straight shooter.
100% agree.

ScoMo is doing a good job under these circumstances. A lot of people saying "shut down the nation" i was one of them, but the reality is it will affect more people that our system can't handle with grants, unemployment etc.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh fuck no. Please. I love my Kiwi brother @Scoooby but that PM of theirs is a parasite. I actually feel sorry for Kiwis who have to put up with her.

I was SO GLAD ScoMo stood his ground aganist that retarded mongoose last month when they had that debate outside Circular Quay.

People don't like ScoMo due to his PR being bad, but FFS we FINALLY have a PM with a backbone who has our national interests at heart.

Donald Trump is the same. He's a celebrity with bad PR but he does what's great for America and calls it as it is - straight shooter.
Haha thanks for the love mate. But I’m for the first time, going to have to disagree with ya Wahesh, And I do it with the upmost respect. and say that our PM is far superior, we here in NZ are far safer from this covid-19 virus, scomo messed around for to long. And no, if Jacinda could have done what she has for NZ for both our countries.. we would unite again, but I guess we have her an she is here to stay. :grinning:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I'm not tooting my own horn but it was 12 times lol
The other two don’t count..as they are attributed to wanking.. Oh oh oh..I’ve just died and gone to heaven.. Sound familiar?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the love mate. But I’m for the first time, going to have to disagree with ya Wahesh, And I do it with the upmost respect. and say that our PM is far superior, we here in NZ are far safer from this covid-19 virus, scomo messed around for to long. And no, if Jacinda could have done what she has for NZ for both our countries.. we would unite again, but I guess we have her an she is here to stay. :grinning:
You cannot compare NZ to Australia.
Completely different places.
Btw do NZ actually have a population?
Last I checked most of NZ immigrated to Mt druitt cuzzie.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You cannot compare NZ to Australia.
Completely different places.
Btw do NZ actually have a population?
Last I checked most of NZ immigrated to Mt druitt cuzzie.
Most.. Meh haha, but your right in saying can’t compare... I was just saying IF lol., my apologies. as far as it stands, our PM has done an awesome job, and I can’t complain one bit. .!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Most.. Meh haha, but your right in saying can’t compare... I was just saying IF lol., my apologies. as far as it stands, our PM has done an awesome job, and I can’t complain one bit. .!!
Still comparing our 2 nations is all apples and oranges.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well.. to be fair we do grow better apples and oranges, we have some of the best orchards :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: our produce is definitely up there !!
But theres no work in NZ thats why most of our warehouse jobs are occupied by the sullys

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But theres no work in NZ thats why most of our warehouse jobs are occupied by the sullys
No work lol..!! We are in lockdown, working from home if you can. Once lockdown Over return to work. I agree that a lot will turn to shit and the economy will take a hit, but to say there is no work. Not COMPLETELY truth at all..!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's absolutely no comparison.

Scummo put businessman, mining magnates on board his pandemic response team (not a medical expert in sight) all the while shutting down parliament for 5 months (ie we have unelected personnel setting the government's policies and no opposition to hold it to account to make sure it's in the best interests of the nation). He completely ignored medical advice and went ahead with his Hillsong conference and was late in many of the lockdowns being performed (2 to 4 week immediate lockdown versus gradual lockdown which runs the risk of a longer more strict lockdown, ie he dithered and didn't act)

The state premiers became so frustrated with inaction from federal government that the state's took matters into their own hands.

The pm sent out mixed messages without any clarity in any policies he's enacted. Apparently getting s jigsaw puzzle is an essential service

The ABF blamed NSW health for something that is CLEARLY IN THE ABF's JURISDICTION (ruby princess cruise ship)

The ABF have no control of social distancing at immigration queues in airports when it's known that the biggest cause of concern was entry from overseas into the nation. Again the ABF passed the buck and blamed customs for it.

They announced a stimulus from centrelink and then Stuart Robert lied about a DDOS attack on centrelink servers.

And even this most recent stimulus was majority designed by the unions (Sally mcmanus) which he'll take credit for.

But yeh take out all those fuck ups and Morrison and his government have done an outstanding job.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No work lol..!! We are in lockdown, working from home if you can. Once lockdown Over return to work. I agree that a lot will turn to shit and the economy will take a hit, but to say there is no work. Not COMPLETELY truth at all..!!
You might like this lol
upload_2020-3-31_16-17-4.jpeg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Scummo put businessman, mining magnates on board his pandemic response team (not a medical expert in sight) all the while shutting down parliament for 5 months (ie we have unelected personnel setting the government's policies and no opposition to hold it to account to make sure it's in the best interests of the nation). He completely ignored medical advice and went ahead with his Hillsong conference and was late in many of the lockdowns being performed (2 to 4 week immediate lockdown versus gradual lockdown which runs the risk of a longer more strict lockdown, ie he dithered and didn't act)

The state premiers became so frustrated with inaction from federal government that the state's took matters into their own hands.

The pm sent out mixed messages without any clarity in any policies he's enacted. Apparently getting s jigsaw puzzle is an essential service

The ABF blamed NSW health for something that is CLEARLY IN THE ABF's JURISDICTION (ruby princess cruise ship)

The ABF have no control of social distancing at immigration queues in airports when it's known that the biggest cause of concern was entry from overseas into the nation. Again the ABF passed the buck and blamed customs for it.

They announced a stimulus from centrelink and then Stuart Robert lied about a DDOS attack on centrelink servers.

And even this most recent stimulus was majority designed by the unions (Sally mcmanus) which he'll take credit for.

But yeh take out all those fuck ups and Morrison and his government have done an outstanding job.
Point Taken, but I’m a kiwi and will always back my country as you will yours etc.. pointless argument.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I know you are gunna love this...So um tell us what you think of Trump? :tongueclosed:
50E1B61F-6CDB-4251-8CB0-0D939C144471.jpeg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was actually saying jacinda has done an infinitely BETTER job than Morrison
Yes we know this, I’ve said it once or twice lol.. but we all have to agree to disagree, just gets messy otherwise. Besides.. as long as we all safe and well then that’s the main thing, and the PMs are slowing the rate. Great.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know you are gunna love this...So um tell us what you think of Trump? :tongueclosed:
View attachment 14175
Look at US numbers they tell the story

Look at the fact that their states are getting into a bidding war with each other to buy medical equipment. Yes thats right their own states are trying to outbid each other in buying medical gear from suppliers/manufacturers.

That this fucking moron said he hopes everything will open up in 2 weeks. That's right folks it took wuhan, Italy and Spain 2 weeks to get it under control

Frankly If you think trump or morrisson have done a good job you've got rocks in your head. Our state premiers (especiqlly gladys) deserve a shit load of credit for the good job they've done

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised people still have Foxtel.
TBH, i was ready to cancel, but they have just now given me access to a shitload of TV shows and movies on demand (pretty much everything), so going to take a look through it first to see if there is anything interesting. Foxtel is only really costing me $29 per month, and I split access with my mother, so she has some stuff to watch being on her own at the moment. If I was paying more than that, it would be a different situation.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at US numbers they tell the story

Look at the fact that their states are getting into a bidding war with each other to buy medical equipment. Yes thats right their own states are trying to outbid each other in buying medical gear from suppliers/manufacturers.

That this fucking moron said he hopes everything will open up in 2 weeks. That's right folks it took wuhan, Italy and Spain 2 weeks to get it under control

Frankly If you think trump or morrisson have done a good job you've got rocks in your head. Our state premiers (especiqlly gladys) deserve a shit load of credit for the good job they've done
My picture nailed it..truly.. I could just see you raising your head with the WTF face.. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.