Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Shout out to @Wolfmother God bless you
Can't believe that **** got so famous for sucking a big black dick and made millions out of having no talent or skills. Just a fucking parasite socialite influencer. Can't believe ***** claim being an influencer is an actual job...get the fuck outta here.

Nurses, well they deserve more praise and pay for the work and care they provide. When I was in hospital at Christmas after my heart went out of rhythm the nurses there looked after me well and always kept checking in on me seeing if I needed anything. They were very pleasant.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
98 people in NYC died in 7 hrs us death toll passes the number of 9/11 deaths Spain, Italy copped around 800 deaths each overnight Italy's cases slighty dropping.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have about 200 rolls up my sleeve. But they are being chewed up quicker than I'd like.

If I see someone in a dark carpark carrying a few roles, I still may bop em over the head and sprint away with the loot.
What the fuck

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think renters may be more immune to the coronavirus than home owners.

Renters are usually living in much dirtier conditions, picking through bins, never cleaning bathrooms. They have been exposed to much worse than the corona virus and may have over time a better immune response.

Whereas home owners are more pure, living on much cleaner conditions, away from dirt and disease, corona virus can hit them hard .

Renters put their heads in places that home owners would not put their feet.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Renters are usually living in much dirtier conditions, picking through bins, never cleaning bathrooms. They have been exposed to much worse than the corona virus and may have over time a better immune response.

Whereas home owners are more pure, living on much cleaner conditions, away from dirt and disease, corona virus can hit them hard .

Most of my neighbours are Asian.
Should I be very afraid?
I live in a fully paid for home which is a bit over one year old.

I have at least one shower a day, 2 if I feel like indulging.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't believe that c*** got so famous for sucking a big black dick and made millions out of having no talent or skills. Just a fucking parasite socialite influencer. Can't believe c*** claim being an influencer is an actual job...get the fuck outta here.

Nurses, well they deserve more praise and pay for the work and care they provide. When I was in hospital at Christmas after my heart went out of rhythm the nurses there looked after me well and always kept checking in on me seeing if I needed anything. They were very pleasant.
She does have skill. It’s called marketing. And she’s the most famous person in the world so she must be good at it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Is that same for rented sex workers?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

The renters will outlive a holocaust mate and be feeding on your decomposing carcass whilst burning your dunny-roll stockpile for warmth.........they'll love your big telly too.
"In a fully paid-for house, no-one can hear you scream". Be afraid, be very afraid.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The heroes we may not deserve, but who we need right now...(from Newsweek.com)

MEDICAL FETISH SITE DONATES ENTIRE STOCK OF SCRUBS AFTER BEING CONTACTED BY 'DESPERATE' HEALTH OFFICIALS
BY KHALEDA RAHMAN ON 3/30/20 AT 6:38 AM EDT

WORLDCORONAVIRUSOUTBREAKNHS

Amedical fetish company in the U.K. has donated its entire stock of disposable scrubs to a hospital after being contacted by "desperate" health officials.

MedFetUK said it had been contacted by National Health Service (NHS) representatives from across the country who were trying to procure basic protective equipment and clothing for health workers tackling the coronavirus pandemic.

The company didn't identify the hospital where it sent the "few sets" of scrubs that it had, but said it was located in the south of England.

MedFetUK added it was "scandalous" that it was "being sought out as last-resort supplier" for the NHS during a crisis, adding that claims from politicians that health workers were getting what they needed to were not true.

MedFetUK@MedFet_UK

https://twitter.com/MedFet_UK/status/1243590308878848002

Today we donated our entire stock of disposable scrubs to an NHS hospital. It was just a few sets, because we don't carry large stocks, but they were desperate, so we sent them free of charge.
We don't usually do politics on Twitter, but here's a short thread. [1/5]

3:26 AM - Mar 28, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

11.1K people are talking about this

Writing about the donation on Twitter on Friday, MedFetUK said: "Today we donated our entire stock of disposable scrubs to an NHS hospital. It was just a few sets, because we don't carry large stocks, but they were desperate, so we sent them free of charge."

In follow-up tweets, the company added: "When you see someone from the government saying the NHS is getting what it needs, that is a LIE. We have been contacted this week by representatives of NHS procurement all over the country, trying to source basic protective equipment and clothing.

"When we, a tiny company set up to serve a small section of the kink community, find ourselves being sought out as a last-resort supplier to our National Health Service in a time of crisis, something is seriously wrong. In fact, it's scandalous."
MedFetUK said a decade of underfunding and cuts to the NHS has left it "barely able to cope under normal circumstances, much less when faced with the onslaught of a global pandemic."

It added: "So when it's all over...and the doctors, nurses and other staff have done an amazing job (as they undoubtedly will despite the circumstances)...let's not forget, or forgive, the ones who sent the NHS into this battle with inadequate armor and one hand tied behind its back."

Last week, the British Medical Association (BMA) said it had been inundated with concerns about the lack of personal protective equipment (PPE) for doctors and nurses tackling the coronavirus pandemic. The BMA said many of its members were being forced to work without "inadequate" protection.

Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government Robert Jenrick acknowledged the concerns around the provision of PPE during a press conference on Sunday. He said 170 million masks, 42.8 million gloves, 13.7 million aprons, 182,000 gowns, almost 10 million items of cleaning equipment and 2.3 million pairs of eye protectors were being delivered to frontline staff

"We simply cannot and should not ask people to be on the frontline without the right protective equipment," he said. "We have a clear plan to ensure that those serving this country at this time have the right equipment."

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
View attachment 14166
Hey Scooby one for you !!!!!
Oh fuck no. Please. I love my Kiwi brother @Scoooby but that PM of theirs is a parasite. I actually feel sorry for Kiwis who have to put up with her.

I was SO GLAD ScoMo stood his ground aganist that retarded mongoose last month when they had that debate outside Circular Quay.

People don't like ScoMo due to his PR being bad, but FFS we FINALLY have a PM with a backbone who has our national interests at heart.

Donald Trump is the same. He's a celebrity with bad PR but he does what's great for America and calls it as it is - straight shooter.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
98 people in NYC died in 7 hrs us death toll passes the number of 9/11 deaths Spain, Italy copped around 800 deaths each overnight Italy's cases slighty dropping.
Crazy numbers if you compare to the 9/11, putting things into perspective whats more a threat to us than the terrorist or whatever theory people want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.