USA Holiday *Opinions & Suggestions Wanted*

A

Alexander the Great

Hawaii is sensational too. Maui a natural wonder.

Florida is meant To be good at the part where you can drive on the water. Haven't done it though.
Miami I imagine to be swelteringly humid and full of old midwestern peeps and drug peddling Latino refugees. Didn't do it for me. Not when you can do Vegas.
NY Worth the experience, go to Long Island for the real NY life and jersey shopping mall for cheap discounted clothes.

Picked up a 1k jacket for 100 bucks when I was there. I checked the Aussie price when I bought. Hottest jacket
upload_2020-3-27_10-21-15.png

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't even bother with FL. Miami is boring af. I'd spend more time in Venice or Santa Monica. NY is awesome, but just expensive. Personally, I'd finish off in Hawaii just to relax then fly back home to Sydney.
I hate LA such a rubbish city. Every time I go I can't wait to get out of there. Definitely don't recommend spending any more time then you have to there!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate LA such a rubbish city. Every time I go I can't wait to get out of there. Definitely don't recommend spending any more time then you have to there!!
100%. Trash city with nothing good.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How come you go so much if you don't like it? Work!?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
100%. Trash city with nothing good.
So thats why weed is legal in Cali?
I've got friends in LA.
Going to go over and spend some time there and check out how shit it is for myself.

Bonus is my friend will let me crash at his place and not charge me rent.
So only need money for flight,food,shopping and a Vegas excursion!

Mainly going to Vegas to fire guns.
I'll have a stint at Texas holdem while there too.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How come you go so much if you don't like it? Work!?
Usually just passing through on the way somewhere else but last time I was there was a few days because my wife hasn't been before and wanted to see the sites