Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I've wondered if China released the Chinese virus into the world.
I've thought of two angles;

1. they released it as an internal measure to cleanse the country of the elderly (economic burden for the state) in one hit, and it got out of control and spread. Evidenced by the fact it pointedly hurts the elderly and the young are unaffected.

2. China turns a blind eye and even encourages it to go global, so they can swoop in with mass produced basic medical supplies and 'save the day' then buy up assets around the world from failing economies or businesses or cut heroic deals.

I've always been interested why governments don't go down the bio weapon route.
Imagine developing a virus that only targets blacks/Africans/Arabians/Chinese/Jews but hits them hard.
Wars can be won by sending 1000 tourists their way, drink up, go clubbing and having a good time. They can even be unknowing agents in all this.

a virus targeting the sickle cell (blacks) could be designed easily.

imagine how quickly you can wipe out Africa for its resources with such a strategy.

BTW I'm not saying I'm for this. Just always wondered about the concept. Feel me?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've wondered if China released the Chinese virus into the world.
I've thought of two angles;

1. they released it as an internal measure to cleanse the country of the elderly (economic burden for the state) in one hit, and it got out of control and spread. Evidenced by the fact it pointedly hurts the elderly and the young are unaffected.

2. China turns a blind eye and even encourages it to go global, so they can swoop in with mass produced basic medical supplies and 'save the day' then buy up assets around the world from failing economies or businesses or cut heroic deals.

I've always been interested why governments don't go down the bio weapon route.
Imagine developing a virus that only targets blacks/Africans/Arabians/Chinese/Jews but hits them hard.
Wars can be won by sending 1000 tourists their way, drink up, go clubbing and having a good time. They can even be unknowing agents in all this.

a virus targeting the sickle cell (blacks) could be designed easily.

imagine how quickly you can wipe out Africa for its resources with such a strategy.

BTW I'm not saying I'm for this. Just always wondered about the concept. Feel me?
It may be because of the Geneva convention. I'm sure they stated somewhere that their wasn't to be bio chemicals and/or chemical warfare allowed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It may be because of the Geneva convention. I'm sure they stated somewhere that their wasn't to be bio chemicals and/or chemical warfare allowed.
Of course, but can this be proven?
Was it 12 monkeys when the scientist guy randomly broke virus bulbs on a contiki tour and spread a pandemic that killed most of the world ?

and for much of the movie they thought it was some antifa group.
thats a movie but how hard would that be to replicate real life? You'd just need to drop these baby bombs near a farm of marketplace and people will just think bats, China being China, or any number of logical excuses.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I should mention that a medical professional friend of mine mentioned that if you get Corona nodules in your mouth or in your nostrils then it will have a slightly tangy taste/sensation.

so if someone sneezes nearby and you feel a tang in the air I strongly suggest getting to a tap and rinsing/spitting ASAP

A

Alexander the Great

What kind of medical profession is this? Sounds legit
I should mention that a medical professional friend of mine mentioned that if you get Corona nodules in your mouth or in your nostrils then it will have a slightly tangy taste/sensation.

so if someone sneezes nearby and you feel a tang in the air I strongly suggest getting to a tap and rinsing/spitting ASAP

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much more toilet paper does boost need?
I have about 200 rolls up my sleeve. But they are being chewed up quicker than I'd like.

If I see someone in a dark carpark carrying a few roles, I still may bop em over the head and sprint away with the loot.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have about 200 rolls up my sleeve. But they are being chewed up quicker than I'd like.

If I see someone in a dark carpark carrying a few roles, I still may bop em over the head and sprint away with the loot.
You have 200 rolls but you are going through them quick? Well everybody's assumptions were right, you are full a shit :tongueclosed:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My hairdresser is a qualified homeopath, she posted it on Facebook. I often get her advice when not feeling well.
Just like i go to the Doctors just to get a little cut off the back and sides

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The coolest person on and off planet earth gives his self isolation advice, Chris Hadfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.