Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
History will be recording this moment to come for centuries.

Australia turns Communist within weeks.

Street violence and rebellion to come.
This exact post would of been labelled a conspiracy theory even 2 months ago by close minded, conditioned sheep.

Now even they can see it's coming.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Not sure how long we can remain the oppressed, still saddened for the world at the moment.
Had a dream last night, saw a big dark cloud coming, knew it was death, but then it lightened a bit, then heard a ghost in the lounge room.
Good drugs eh Bob?
Every night would be an adventure!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some fuckwits here in Queenstown NZ (all backpackers) decided it would be cool to have a party/gathering, there was about 60 of them, police shut it down pretty quick.. what a bunch of twats.. absolutely ignoring the rules put it place.. STUPIDITY.!!!
They should be deported , since backpackers are not citizens and if they are not following health code issued by government they should be deported

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've visited the Institut Pasteur in Paris and was honored to be in such a profound location.

Thinking about our current situation and the obvious demand for a cure, vaccine etc., what are your thoughts on whether the developer of the vaccine can charge whatever it (company) he/she wants to charge ala Martin Shkreli "Pharma Bro", or whether there will be such demand globally, that the developer will almost be forced to disseminate ex gracia - Louis Pasteur?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wuhan market back open and back selling bats good for them I glad lessons were learned

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've visited the Institut Pasteur in Paris and was honored to be in such a profound location.

Thinking about our current situation and the obvious demand for a cure, vaccine etc., what are your thoughts on whether the developer of the vaccine can charge whatever it (company) he/she wants to charge ala Martin Shkreli "Pharma Bro", or whether there will be such demand globally, that the developer will almost be forced to disseminate ex gracia - Louis Pasteur?
Vaccine at a cost gets my vote.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wuhan market back open and back selling bats good for them I glad lessons were learned
Does not surprise me. Thing is, these Chinese people have been eating and distributing their food, i use that word loosely like this forever and a day. It's inhumane and unsanitary.

Thing is, as i said forever and a day they have been this way so why now all of a sudden the coronavirus appears?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s not the only one on this thread some are tripping bad
Not on drugs man, I live near a cemetery and once in a while they cross the street, usually after the rednecks create shit.
I mean this one was a powerful spirit that woke me and the dog was crying at it.
Prefer quiet in the street.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some Americans are gagging for a 'collapse' so they can rise up and their fantasy of using the 2nd Amendment can become a reality.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I posted earlier that Italy had weird cases of pneumonia reported back in November, and Italians traveled to Spain for a football match now the 2 most affected areas in Europe, Italy also has a big Chinese population in the area that work for shit labor for high end Italian fashion brand, that also has 3 weekly flights to Wuhan, although it's spreading like a mother fucker it gives me faith we may not get hammered as bad ,still going to be a **** of a year ,and if it kills me some one on hug a Chinese day in Italy head butt one for me and say that's for southy you ****

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I posted earlier that Italy had weird cases of pneumonia reported back in November, and Italians traveled to Spain for a football match now the 2 most affected areas in Europe, Italy also has a big Chinese population in the area that work for shit labor for high end Italian fashion brand, that also has 3 weekly flights to Wuhan, although it's spreading like a mother fucker it gives me faith we may not get hammered as bad ,still going to be a c*** of a year ,and if it kills me some one on hug a Chinese day in Italy head butt one for me and say that's for southy you c***
No worries but you do the same for me

Status
Not open for further replies.