Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS since you're into Astronomy, what's your take on this Planet X AKA Niburu stuff?
Been speculated about for years.

As far as I know there has been no concrete evidence or sighting yet.

I’m not losing any sleep worrying about it colliding with Earth but it would be exciting if science could prove there is another planet at the outer reaches of our solar system.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I’m not losing any sleep worrying about it colliding with Earth but it would be exciting if science could prove there is another planet at the outer reaches of our solar system.
Our solar system isn't even a grain of sand!

Theres multiverses and parallel worlds out there.
Apparently our solar system is on course for a collision with another universe?

Scientists speculate they will eventually collide into each other creating a universal catastrophe or once the universes come too close to each other will be repelled by the magnetic forces of both universes!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
UPDATE

Just got off the phone with one of my professors, they have been having meetings and they all agree that this will spike in mid-April.

I'm not in isolation yet but will be told when I need to be.

I'll keep you guys updated.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Not losing sleep either but it's interesting.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
UPDATE

Just got off the phone with one of my professors, they have been having meetings and they all agree that this will spike in mid-April.

I'm not in isolation yet but will be told when I need to be.

I'll keep you guys updated.
Stay safe my friend,

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our solar system isn't even a grain of sand!

Theres multiverses and parallel worlds out there.
Apparently our solar system is on course for a collision with another universe?

Scientists speculate they will eventually collide into each other creating a universal catastrophe or once the universes come too close to each other will be repelled by the magnetic forces of both universes!
Not just our solar system. Our whole galaxy is on a collision course with Andromeda galaxy. When they do collide our galaxy will be swallowed up by the larger, Andromeda galaxy. By that stage our solar system will no longer exist and we'll either be extinct or too powerful to care.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not losing sleep either but it's interesting.
I like the idea of Planet X and there's a fair few astronomers and astrophysicists who believe it exists. But there's also a lot of illogical information people have strapped to it.

If it does exist the chances of it colliding with earth are tiny and if we don't know if it actually exists then we certainly don't know where it's trajectory is. Another thing people say is that it'll "pass earth with such huge gravitational force that it'll rip earth apart". That's completely illogical. But if large enough it could change our orbit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just our solar system. Our whole galaxy is on a collision course with Andromeda galaxy. When they do collide our galaxy will be swallowed up by the larger, Andromeda galaxy. By that stage our solar system will no longer exist and we'll either be extinct or too powerful to care.
Yes this was what I was referring to actually. They reckon how much greater in mass the andromeda system is, its magnetic force might repel us once our solar system gets close enough?

No idea? you and me are going to be dead and gone long long long long long before this takes place.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've pegged us with Canada and Norway in seeing how we develop in terms of numbers/deaths compared to them. It will be a good to see, Norway have only 5M people but their country is the size of Tasmania. Canada is very similar to us.
Lol I've been watching Norway myself

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
History will be recording this moment to come for centuries.

Australia turns Communist within weeks.

Street violence and rebellion to come.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
History will be recording this moment to come for centuries.

Australia turns Communist within weeks.

Street violence and rebellion to come.
Not sure how long we can remain the oppressed, still saddened for the world at the moment.
Had a dream last night, saw a big dark cloud coming, knew it was death, but then it lightened a bit, then heard a ghost in the lounge room.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how long we can remain the oppressed, still saddened for the world at the moment.
Had a dream last night, saw a big dark cloud coming, knew it was death, but then it lightened a bit, then heard a ghost in the lounge room.

Do you think dreams are trying to tell you things?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you think dreams are trying to tell you things?
I think it signified the the mass deaths then the sky not being so dark meant Australia has averted mass deaths, but we still have to follow the plan, for a while yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.