Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are going to be some real learnings from this corona viris.

People will want the ability to exercise social distancing ... Living in a unit block will be considered a filthy and life threening way to live. Like the favellas in brazil. Too close to one another. Who wants your neighbour walking past your door dropping their guts as they walk by. Who wants to listen to their neighbour shit on the toilet as they have dinner, who wants to smell the curry being cooked on the floor below , who wants to see cockroaches in their pillow because their neighbour leaves food on the floor. Who wants to have a shower with the water changing temperature every 30 seconds as someone else turns on/off water. Or neighbours dragging things through the hallway at midnight rattling away, new neighbours every 6 months. Mail always going missing. How can people live like this?

Then as these virus things comes and go, if your neighbour sneezes the whole building catches a cold. A ridiculous way to live . People won't pay to live that way anymore, get a house with a quarter acre and live properly. Socially distanced.. come into society at your discretion, retreat to a safe place.
Hopefully this will send the Indians back home.. No more working visas

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She’s going down the tried and trusted “ mental illness “ defence.
Sometimes I wish our laws and sentencing were as harsh as those of other countries.
Does she have a pre existing mental illness though?? Won't be able to use that excuse without professional certification

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does she have a pre existing mental illness though?? Won't be able to use that excuse without professional certification
I wasn't lying about my story on the previous page, lawyers know how to game the system here. This is one of the easy tactics for them.
It was framed to me that it would be a sure fire way to avoid prison and a criminal record, id just need to see someone and pay for the increased paperwork, if memory serves. mths point to take away from it is it's an easy get out of gaol card. It won't change until some sort of reform occurs. Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully this will send the Indians back home.. No more working visas
Hot tip.
There's going to be some fatalities on the rd with curry truckers if it continues. There's a massive safety concern in the industry with them. Something about the way they learn back in India and they work in Oz halfway illegally under subbies. I've seen it first hand at a management level, it's truly an Epic accident waiting to happen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are the stats for people with no pre-existing conditions dying from Corona?

They have stats for everything else.
Finally found the stat. 0.9% of the deaths had no pre-existing conditions.

10.5% had cardiovascular disease. 7.3% diabetes. 6.3% chronic respiratory disease. 6% hypertension. 5.6% cancer.

Keep in mind that this is only for cases where they knew the medical history of the person and they recorded it against the death. Many healthy people would have no medical record so they wouldn't be counted, and in places like America where many don't have health care, many with conditions wouldn't be recorded due to cost of health care.

Edit: correction. This is only based on China's data as no other country have provided their data for this yet. Likely something we won't have accurate figures on until it's all over.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, New York reported that 3% of their deaths had no pre-existing conditions (only counting people had a health record or have been autopsied)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I hate it when normal c*** try using the mental illness route for their own fuck ups. "I was fine before I got arrested but some how I now have miraculously been suffering from serve mental illness even though I have never shown any signs so far in my life before"

It's the same as people using "drugs, bad background or childhood etc" for a reason to justify or lighten the impact of their charges.

You fucked up on your own accord so own it and take your responsibility and punishment.
She can make all the claims she wants. Fact is when it gets to court she will need comprehensive proof. No doubt her lawyer will get a psych eval done, but if the forensic psych who does the report can't find proof of her claims, they will say so.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last time I was arrested and on the lawyer hunt, and going through my options and cost, all of them casually dropped the mental illness defence to get out of it, as it would be a foreigner conclusion I would be ok from the charge.
I can't remember why I declined it, I think it cost extra or I was obligated to see someone and I wasn't Bothered with that. I'm glad I did because i wriggled out of it.
You made the right choice. We've come across a number of lawyers who push the whole psych eval thing and pocket most of the fee, and the report ends up saying something like: mild stress and anxiety probably due to current legal situation.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a moratorium of 6 months before you can kick a renter to the curb. But 6 months and 1 day it's get the f$&K out ..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can deal with social distancing, I can deal with sharing a few rolls of toilet paper if I have to.

But tonight the prime minister went too far..my blood is boiling..he gave renters the mandate to stop paying rents as they cant be evicted for next 6 months. I've always had a beef with renters and now they get this dispensation. Like a free punch, free kick to the nuts.

Us landlords gotta bandy together, renter by renter, one by one we ambush our renters at night, in a large pack mob mentality, throw em out in their y-fronts, drag em out by their mullet hair, launch all their crap out on the roads..and that's the renters that are up to date.. then we start on the renters that actually aren't paying their rent.

Prime minister said to work it out ourselves.. let's "work it out"
Boosty Boosty Booosty... the PM did NOT say that they're not paying rent for the next 6 months... he announced an eviction ban, meaning you can't evict renters. How on Earth do you think retired people who rely on rent to make a living if people were granted rent-free living? The PM may not be popular but he's certainly not stupid either - I actually think we have a great PM. Imagine the shitstorm we'd be in if Turnbull were in charge.

Now if I were you Boosty, I'd consider listing your house with Defense Housing Australia - https://dha.gov.au - you list your house with them, and;
  • Your house gets leased out to soldiers
  • The ADF pays a certain percentage of the rent (at least 50% of it) based on the location, rent, soldiers level and income
  • Soldiers earn good money meaning that the rent will always be paid
  • Soldiers are disciplined and discipline their kids meaning the house will always be kept in good shape
The only catch is that if they are called out to duty, their family can opt to leave mid-contract. This is no problem though as you keep the house listed with them for another soldier to rent.

It sounds like something that was made specifically for you.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boosty Boosty Booosty... the PM did NOT say that they're not paying rent for the next 6 months... he announced an eviction ban, meaning you can't evict renters. How on Earth do you think retired people who rely on rent to make a living if people were granted rent-free living? The PM may not be popular but he's certainly not stupid either - I actually think we have a great PM. Imagine the shitstorm we'd be in if Turnbull were in charge.

Now if I were you Boosty, I'd consider listing your house with Defense Housing Australia - https://dha.gov.au - you list your house with them, and;
  • Your house gets leased out to soldiers
  • The ADF pays a certain percentage of the rent (at least 50% of it) based on the location, rent, soldiers level and income
  • Soldiers earn good money meaning that the rent will always be paid
  • Soldiers are disciplined and discipline their kids meaning the house will always be kept in good shape
The only catch is that if they are called out to duty, their family can opt to leave mid-contract. This is no problem though as you keep the house listed with them for another soldier to rent.

It sounds like something that was made specifically for you.
Actually better to rent it out to housing commission, they pay for repairs, repaints, new kitchen hot water services and make sure your rent is covered, it gets trashed meh ,you get the full rent paid why the department is paying to get it fixed who cares

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
New week. Stay at home, unless you need jigsaws. These are essential to life.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally found the stat. 0.9% of the deaths had no pre-existing conditions.

10.5% had cardiovascular disease. 7.3% diabetes. 6.3% chronic respiratory disease. 6% hypertension. 5.6% cancer.

Keep in mind that this is only for cases where they knew the medical history of the person and they recorded it against the death. Many healthy people would have no medical record so they wouldn't be counted, and in places like America where many don't have health care, many with conditions wouldn't be recorded due to cost of health care.

Edit: correction. This is only based on China's data as no other country have provided their data for this yet. Likely something we won't have accurate figures on until it's all over.
My question is,
What's a pre existing condition?
For example, I take so much ice Finland go jealous,
I'm the nice guy that gave Walter white one of his nine barrels alone.

then I beat my dick so hard like it owes me money. Maybe it does. Sometimes I bleed.

point is,
Is 'drug addiction' now considered an underlying condition on despite me being as fit as Ronald Matulino from the sharks?

I'm curious

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a moratorium of 6 months before you can kick a renter to the curb. But 6 months and 1 day it's get the f$&K out ..
Well you better start looking for a place with enough room for your vast supply of toilet paper..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Actually better to rent it out to housing commission, they pay for repairs, repaints, new kitchen hot water services and make sure your rent is covered, it gets trashed meh ,you get the full rent paid why the department is paying to get it fixed who cares
I'll pass on that bro lol. Could end up being a meth lab.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll pass on that bro lol. Could end up being a meth lab.
Who cares rents always paid and repairs don't come out of your pocket,you don't want good renters you want scum funded by the department of housing

Status
Not open for further replies.