Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Depends if they cater.. if they rent they would probably expect a byo.. everyone standing around protecting their snag. Not the way we are built.

If they cater and they do it.properly go.. but social distancing thing means.only 2 people.
They are not renters, however I counted 35 sneezes and 78 coughs and I think a few of them were directed towards my property.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She’s going down the tried and trusted “ mental illness “ defence.
Sometimes I wish our laws and sentencing were as harsh as those of other countries.
Fuck I hate it when normal ***** try using the mental illness route for their own fuck ups. "I was fine before I got arrested but some how I now have miraculously been suffering from serve mental illness even though I have never shown any signs so far in my life before"

It's the same as people using "drugs, bad background or childhood etc" for a reason to justify or lighten the impact of their charges.

You fucked up on your own accord so own it and take your responsibility and punishment.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can deal with social distancing, I can deal with sharing a few rolls of toilet paper if I have to.

But tonight the prime minister went too far..my blood is boiling..he gave renters the mandate to stop paying rents as they cant be evicted for next 6 months. I've always had a beef with renters and now they get this dispensation. Like a free punch, free kick to the nuts.

Us landlords gotta bandy together, renter by renter, one by one we ambush our renters at night, in a large pack mob mentality, throw em out in their y-fronts, launch all their crap out on the roads and then we all go to the next property to evict the non payers.

Prime minister said to work it out ourselves.. let's "work out" the non payers
If Renters are not having to pay rent for the next 6 months does that mean that I don't have to pay my rates as well, or at least pay only half?

Also, Centrelink give me my $2000 back you *****. Bet I never see it though because THEY owe it, though they busted my balls over paying them and it turns out they fucked up anyway.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bashing Fatality would also be a great name for a punk band
Or an extreme metal band.

Or the name of a Cannibal Corpse or Infant Annihilator song. Actually you may have to add a little extra to the name of the song like Bashing Fatality While Her Uterus Bleeds....

Now that sounds more like them right :screamcat:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can deal with social distancing, I can deal with sharing a few rolls of toilet paper if I have to.

But tonight the prime minister went too far..my blood is boiling..he gave renters the mandate to stop paying rents as they cant be evicted for next 6 months. I've always had a beef with renters and now they get this dispensation. Like a free punch, free kick to the nuts.

Us landlords gotta bandy together, renter by renter, one by one we ambush our renters at night, in a large pack mob mentality, throw em out in their y-fronts, launch all their crap out on the roads and then we all go to the next property to evict the non payers.

Im with you blue boost why am i paying a mortgage on a place that someone else gets to live in for free

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or an extreme metal band.

Or the name of a Cannibal Corpse or Infant Annihilator song. Actually you may have to add a little extra to the name of the song like Bashing Fatality While Her Uterus Bleeds....

Now that sounds more like them right :screamcat:
This is song of new album SEVERED ARM ECY POKER

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well this sucks we just had a blackout so not only am i stuck at home in lockdown but i have no electricity to boot. So i am sitting in the dark with only the light of my phone and a half charged battery.....:weary:

Wish me luck, i'll probably be off the grid soon!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Well this sucks we just had a blackout so not only am i stuck at home in lockdown but i have no electricity to boot. So i am sitting in the dark with only the light of my phone and a half charged battery.....:weary:

Wish me luck, i'll probably be off the grid soon!
Quick grab the French loaf..LOL

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah I don’t know why he would be go down that path.
If he feels so strongly about this why doesn’t he offer rental relief payments in his packages. (Tenants and landlords) .
He’s basically said, look if you can’t pay (or don’t want to pay) your rent , don’t pay it and see if you can work it out with your landlord. That’s not going to end well.
Even this week real estate agents reported that many tenants had contacted them informing them that they won’t be paying their rent due to the current events, all this after Morrison had opened his mouth.

I can see a few disgruntled landlords who are not being paid their rent taking matters into their own hands. This will be on Morrison.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years back (12+) I had a renter that didn't want to pay up.. he was 4-5 weeks behind, there was an issue with the real estate and the property manager stealing money. So I gave him a months free rent. Let's move on from there I said, benefit of the doubt. He says nah I paid 3 months in advance. Oh please the bloke was always behind, he had no receipts to prove it. As soon as he saw an opportunity with the dodgy real estate all of a sudden he claims he paid up 3 months in advance .

He dug his heels in with new real estate that I give him 3 months free rent. A late night visit one Sunday night, to "explain" the rules as I see them ;) and remarkably monday morning he pays all his rent upto date, :grinning:. He even started cutting the grass. The real estate was flabbergasted at how he backflipped

This Morrison call about rents will see the same thing, the renters are licking their lips.. for those landlords who will get bitten, give me a call and one Sunday night we go and equalise the situation.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I hate it when normal c*** try using the mental illness route for their own fuck ups. "I was fine before I got arrested but some how I now have miraculously been suffering from serve mental illness even though I have never shown any signs so far in my life before"

It's the same as people using "drugs, bad background or childhood etc" for a reason to justify or lighten the impact of their charges.

You fucked up on your own accord so own it and take your responsibility and punishment.
The last time I was arrested and on the lawyer hunt, and going through my options and cost, all of them casually dropped the mental illness defence to get out of it, as it would be a foreigner conclusion I would be ok from the charge.
I can't remember why I declined it, I think it cost extra or I was obligated to see someone and I wasn't Bothered with that. I'm glad I did because i wriggled out of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where are the stats for people with no pre-existing conditions dying from Corona?

They have stats for everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.