Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I like Trump.
He's a normal dude in a sea of the elite, which is odd because he himself was born into millions and is billions.
But he's different. He has an amazing instinct.

he gets the common person. I don't know why he can but lifelong pollies can't but he does, and he doesn't follow conventional rules. When he fucks up, he doesn't go on an apology tour, he just doubles down. he's outside the rules. He Bullshits a bit but he isn't fake and a virtue signaller. So he's real. He bullshits in the same way Mohammed Bullshits about how a model sucked him off at Hurlstone Park RSL when the boys were at the pokies, not that he's all passionate about something phony.

he's also a weapon on the debate stage. He psychologically corners his opponents and then unleashes. Democrats and lefties can't admit this so they keep losing. I've watched psychology videos on his tactics and the psychologists are in awe of his talent. But Democrats just stick to he's 'dumb' and that's why Biden is going to get ripped to shreds.
He’s not genuine, he doesn’t relate to the common man... that’s a front.... he understands how to manipulate people and is very good at it. But in other ways, he is completely inept - for evidence of that, look no further than his response to the coronavirus outbreak. His delayed response to the issue and initial denials of a problem have made the outbreak a lot worse than it could have been, the US economy will suffer a great deal as a result and his supporters will just bury their heads in the sand and blame the democrats or the media like they always do.

His debate skills aren’t great. He’s just good at insulting and belittling people and those skills are valuable in an increasingly cruel and nasty world.

I don’t like politicians at the best of times, but refusing to take responsibility for one’s short comings should never be considered a strength.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he’s not genuine, he doesn’t relate to the common man... that’s a front.... he understands how to manipulate people and is very good at it. But in other ways, he is completely inept - for evidence of that, look no further than his response to the coronavirus outbreak. His delayed response to the issue and initial denials of a problem have made the outbreak a lot worse than it could have been, the US economy will digger a great deal as a result and his supporters will just bury their heads in the sand and blame the democrats of the media like they always do.

His debate skills aren’t great. He’s just good at insulting and belittling people and those skills are valuable in an increasingly cruel and nasty world.

I don’t like politicians at the best of tones, but refusing to take responsibility for ones short comings should never be considered a strength.
He can just shit talk more than the hellary shit ****.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I said it before but can you imagine how scary this would be right now if COVIDs incubation period met SArS/MERS Kill rate? Would be pandemonium.

Covid knocks of about 3% of people and hospitalises 19% and 6% reach critical.

Imagine that gets slightly tweaked and tripled? Imagine the little lungs of kids were high risk!

as bad as it is now, we are literally one degree away from an apocalypse.

like Curtis Rona tiptoeing down the sideline on his way to a 2016 try.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting piece of tripe. Anyone that defends that behavior should hand in their right to exist. She also embarrassed her self on national TV. TFEH
She’s going down the tried and trusted “ mental illness “ defence.
Sometimes I wish our laws and sentencing were as harsh as those of other countries.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Family gatherings of up to 10 people are now allowed. I didn’t see this coming lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Even though I'm probably the only one likely to die from that shit on here, I really don't care if I get it, because I know I will beat it. I take precautions (Even before this virus shit) but not worried/scared/panicking one bit.

I've beat deadlier viruses before and I'll do it again, I have too much faith to give in.
too right man!
ive had viral meningitis before, now that shit was fucked! dont wont Covid19 though, pregnant wife is concerned but.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bashing fatality would be a great name for the vile moll. Seriously needs her fucken head kicked in.
Copper showed a lot of restrain . I would have tackled the bitch after the first spit with the current pandemic situation.
In a period where the whole community is suffering and trying to adjust to an un precedented way of daily life, this parasite committed numerous criminal offences and some moron magistrate decided to give her bail.....instead of keeping her locked up and sending out a strong message.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost my neighbours are having a BBQ and invited people over, what should I do?
Depends if they cater.. if they rent they would probably expect a byo.. everyone standing around protecting their snag. Not the way we are built.

If they cater and they do it.properly go.. but social distancing thing means.only 2 people.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends if they cater.. if they rent they would probably expect a byo.. everyone standing around protecting their snag. Not the way we are built.

If they cater and they do it.properly go.. but social distancing thing means.only 2 people.
Only two at a time at the bbq, serving etc

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can deal with social distancing, I can deal with sharing a few rolls of toilet paper if I have to.

But tonight the prime minister went too far..my blood is boiling..he gave renters the mandate to stop paying rents as they cant be evicted for next 6 months. I've always had a beef with renters and now they get this dispensation. Like a free punch, free kick to the nuts.

Us landlords gotta bandy together, renter by renter, one by one we ambush our renters at night, in a large pack mob mentality, throw em out in their y-fronts, drag em out by their mullet hair, launch all their crap out on the roads..and that's the renters that are up to date.. then we start on the renters that actually aren't paying their rent.

Prime minister said to work it out ourselves.. let's "work it out"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.