Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Fuck back to work tommorrow thank fuck one more day listening to the mrs and I would of put her in a six foot hole out back
Still got to get through the next few hrs
Bullshit you would only get to 3 feet before you would pull up for a beer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but do they release kill stats for healthy/unhealthy people, or it doesn't follow the agenda?

@Hacky McAxe can you help out?
Statistics are vague on that. There has been many cases reported of people (sometimes young people) dying who had no prior medical conditions. But it's fairly rare. Like with any virus or disease. Generally the healthier you are, the more likely you are to have a stronger immune system (to the most part, the immune system is ridiculously complex)

So there are healthy, young people dying. But it's more common for old people and people with pre-existing conditions. There's a large correlation with high blood pressure but that hasn't been confirmed to be definitely associated yet.

What the virus seems to do (still being investigated) is that it gets into the upper respitory tract. If your immune system successfully fights it off there then you'll have mild or no symptoms at all. If it doesn't fight it off then it travels into your lower respitory tract and lungs. In this case if your body doesn't beat it fast then it could lead to pneumonia and what looks like shards of glass in the lungs. There has been at least a few cases of people who showed no signs for weeks then on later scans were found to have massive lung damage that they didn't even notice.

Different cases respond differently though. For some it can move to other parts of the body like the bowels and stomach leading to you needing that extra hoarded TP. For others it can move to the kidneys causing kidney failure, the liver causing liver failure, and to a lesser extent it can move into the nervous system potentially causing some brain damage. They're rarer cases though. Most commonly it will destroy your lungs until you can no longer take in oxygen.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is being done deliberately by the 1% to crash the economic system and replace it, the agenda is in full swing

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
P.s the elite do this by using PRS- Problem, Reaction, Solution
Create the problem, wait for the reaction and outrage and then present the solution which results in the loss of freedoms etc, they keep repeating the cycle until they reach the end point and what they want society to look like

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the 1% don’t want small and medium sized businesses in the future, hence why they are destroying them now, they only want the big corrupt corporations

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
USA death toll has doubled in two days, now at 2000+. For context, about 9000 people a day die in the US under normal circumstances on average. At the current rate of growth they will have about that many dying each day of covid 19 in about 7-8 days. Hopefully the curve starts to flatten really soon.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen the videos and its fucking badddd.

Ray Hadley is also onto it.

Bail should have not been granted. She should have been locked up.
Me too, at least she got slammed at the end. How bout the dumb bitch headbutting the car.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How does that come under social distancing My friend, I'm going to tell your slightly hot PM (as far as Pam's go that is )...
Because we are in lockdown with the people we LIVE with lol... social distance from people outside your bubble ... duh!!!!

hot my ass.. but she is a Legend an definitely better than your pm!!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Because we are in lockdown with the people we LIVE with lol... social distance from people outside your bubble ... duh!!!!

I said as far as PM's go, but i do agree she comes across as a true professional.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Italian Association of Doctors has stated that 51 of their Doctors have now died due to COVID 19, which they picked up in the course of treating others. I can't find any stats on how many nurses have died.

This is why it is so important to do everything we can to limit spread of the virus.

A

Alexander the Great

Not sure what that was all about but maybe a plan to day the police roughed her up.. lucky it was captured on camera.

Like the police and general public don't have enough on their plate at the moment.
Me too, at least she got slammed at the end. How bout the dumb bitch headbutting the car.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

images.jpeg-1.jpg
images.jpeg.jpg

I think i prove my piont Mr Scooby.......

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Wank to pass the time..
Corona blisters will be an epidemic....too many people hoarding lube.
Wonder if people have resorted to rooting their tubs of butter yet? Better to just have dry toast if anyone offers you brekkie lol

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Corona blisters will be an epidemic....too many people hoarding lube.
Wonder if people have resorted to rooting their tubs of butter yet? Better to just have dry toast if anyone offers you brekkie lol
Soggy Sao....... let's leave that there.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure what that was all about but maybe a plan to day the police roughed her up.. lucky it was captured on camera.

Like the police and general public don't have enough on their plate at the moment.
I reckon that's exactly what she was trying to do but it's on camera so that would fuck her false claiming anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.