Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont want to see the figures in 2 months time.

What are they doing with the bodies?
Cremating a lot Wuhan just had 5000 urns delivered to 1 funeral home of 7 in that area so would be a very safe bet China has had a about 30k deaths Iran fuck knows but they don't have control of shit i reakon their count is much higher than Italy. Spain's fucked, America is going is balls deep into fuckedness

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup it’s happening .. I’m getting bored as FUCK.!!!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are going to be some real learnings from this corona viris.

People will want the ability to exercise social distancing ... Living in a unit block will be considered a filthy and life threatening way to live. Like the favellas in brazil. Too close to one another. Who wants your neighbour walking past your door dropping their guts as they walk by. Who wants to listen to their neighbour shit on the toilet as they have dinner, who wants to smell the curry being cooked on the floor below , who wants to see cockroaches in their pillow because their neighbour leaves food on the floor. Who wants to have a shower with the water changing temperature every 30 seconds as someone else turns on/off water. Or neighbours dragging things through the hallway at midnight rattling away, new neighbours every 6 months. Mail always going missing. How can people live like this?

Then as these virus things comes and go, if your neighbour sneezes the whole building catches a cold. A ridiculous way to live . People won't pay to live that way anymore, get a house with a quarter acre and live properly. Socially distanced.. come into society at your discretion, retreat to a safe place.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are there stats on the actual virus killing some people or does it become deadly when you have pre-existing illness?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont want to see the figures in 2 months time.

What are they doing with the bodies?
In NYC they've converted ice rinks and refrigerated trailers into makeshift morgues.

In China they're cremating their dead and putting them in urns for the relatives. Problem is that there's more urns filled with ash than there is confirmed dead so something dodgy there.

Italy's morgues are overfilled so they've started cremating the dead.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are there stats on the actual virus killing some people or does it become deadly when you have pre-existing illness?
Pretty sure it kills alone if your health is not good.
If this was known about in January where was the knee jerk in January?
We could of saved jobs by acting quickly.
It will be beaten in Australia but Sydney needs to stay in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure it kills alone if your health is not good.
If this was known about in January where was the knee jerk in January?
We could of saved jobs by acting quickly.
It will be beaten in Australia but Sydney needs to stay in.
Yeah but do they release kill stats for healthy/unhealthy people, or it doesn't follow the agenda?

@Hacky McAxe can you help out?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck back to work tommorrow thank fuck one more day listening to the mrs and I would of put her in a six foot hole out back
Still got to get through the next few hrs

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I don’t need too, I have it on tap lol, my mrs does put out :tonguewink:
How does that come under social distancing My friend, I'm going to tell your slightly hot PM (as far as Pm's go that is )...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.