Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What the fuck??

Its not the 1st time this sort of gutless threat of violence has gone virtually unchecked while minor personal slurs attract bans on these threads...

Fucking joke...
Cheers Baz. I had a reply ready and then realised that troll just ain’t worth it.

But you and Steve are right - inconsistent to say the least.

Me smells politics...

A

Alexander the Great

Not taking the piss when you attack my mum or family members. I've given you your last warning and the mods can't save you.

Watch it mate.
Bulldogs fan here: please note boys I’m taking piss most of time. But I’ll fight ya!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheers Baz. I had a reply ready and then realised that troll just ain’t worth it.

But you and Steve are right - inconsistent to say the least.

Me smells politics...
Thing here is just the inconsistency in it all. Clearly @youoboys has been threatening violence against multiple people. Obviously on a windup trying to troll everyone, and has successully done it. Credit where credit is due I say :grinning:

I just don't understand why banning someone for comments like "slimy prick" but allowing people to threaten others and their family members. Even Nasheed who's clearly trolling absolutely everyone is allowed to go on but stupid little comments aren't? It makes absolutely no sense at all and makes me question the motives behind it all. You say politics? I don't know people on this page very well but clearly there's a divide and clearly there's rules for some but not others.

Would the Mods care to explain? To be clear to @Nasheed and @youoboys I don't want you guys banned as I honestly can see what you're doing and think it's somewhat harmless. But if others are getting banned for much much less in my mind then you guys should be also

A

Alexander the Great

Say your prayers, little one, don't forget, my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in, warm within, keep you free from sin
'Til the Sandman he comes...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Say your prayers, little one, don't forget, my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in, warm within, keep you free from sin
'Til the Sandman he comes...
Now I lay thee down to sleep.
Pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I die before I wake.
Pray the Lord my soul to take.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thing here is just the inconsistency in it all. Clearly @youoboys has been threatening violence against multiple people. Obviously on a windup trying to troll everyone, and has successully done it. Credit where credit is due I say :grinning:

I just don't understand why banning someone for comments like "slimy prick" but allowing people to threaten others and their family members. Even Nasheed who's clearly trolling absolutely everyone is allowed to go on but stupid little comments aren't? It makes absolutely no sense at all and makes me question the motives behind it all. You say politics? I don't know people on this page very well but clearly there's a divide and clearly there's rules for some but not others.

Would the Mods care to explain? To be clear to @Nasheed and @youoboys I don't want you guys banned as I honestly can see what you're doing and think it's somewhat harmless. But if others are getting banned for much much less in my mind then you guys should be also
lol can you please stop saying 'I don't want Nasheed banned but he should be'.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol can you please stop saying 'I don't want Nasheed banned but he should be'.
Why? If others have been banned for much less I'd love an explanation as to why people who clearly are doing worse still aren't banned. Nothing personal against you, but just doesn't make sense at all. This thing between you and @youoboys has been going on for ages but not a thing has been done about it. Other posters that have one argument get banned for 2 months. It doesn't make sense to me and the lack of clarification from the Mods on this topic only strenghtens my concerns of politics behind the scenes.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? If others have been banned for much less I'd love an explanation as to why people who clearly are doing worse still aren't banned. Nothing personal against you, but just doesn't make sense at all. This thing between you and @youoboys has been going on for ages but not a thing has been done about it. Other posters that have one argument get banned for 2 months. It doesn't make sense to me and the lack of clarification from the Mods on this topic only strenghtens my concerns of politics behind the scenes.
It has been going on one week when I came back.
But why bring me into it ? He's identity thieving me. I haven't done anything to him yet.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
But why bring me into it ? He's identity thieving me. I haven't done anything to him yet.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As I said, I don't really care about this whole Nasheed / Youoboys thing. Couldn't care less. Happy for you two, or if it's just you, to do whatever as I see it as relatively harmless. When you tried to 'play' with me, i bit back and everything was fine. I don't have an issue with you in the slightest anymore.

Look ... I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed ... I'm pretty sure that's clear to many people on here ;) but this situation doesn't make sense to me. You've repeatedly told this guy to stop impersonating you, you've called for him to be banned (as have other people), but nothing's been done. Why? This guy has been so openly abusive and aggressive to people. Apparently he's stolen your identity. Why wouldn't the Mods simply ban him for a month just to make a point? They ban people for much much less these days. Why is it all quiet about this? What aren't you calling for this imposter to be banned more?

Either you never actually asked for him to be banned (because apparently this is needed for someone to be banned). Which means it is actually you behind that account and you don't want it banned. Or, and more likely, you asked for him to be banned and the Mods simply don't want to listen to it.

I've got no issues with you Nasheed. None at all. I've got issues that people like Nat and Foxer have got lenghty bans for seemingly absolutely nothing, whereas in your situation where things have clearly been done wrong by your nemisis @youoboys who may or may not be you but he still isn't banned. It doesn't make sense.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said, I don't really care about this whole Nasheed / Youoboys thing. Couldn't care less. Happy for you two, or if it's just you, to do whatever as I see it as relatively harmless. When you tried to 'play' with me, i bit back and everything was fine. I don't have an issue with you in the slightest anymore.

Look ... I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed ... I'm pretty sure that's clear to many people on here ;) but this situation doesn't make sense to me. You've repeatedly told this guy to stop impersonating you, you've called for him to be banned (as have other people), but nothing's been done. Why? This guy has been so openly abusive and aggressive to people. Apparently he's stolen your identity. Why wouldn't the Mods simply ban him for a month just to make a point? They ban people for much much less these days. Why is it all quiet about this? What aren't you calling for this imposter to be banned more?

Either you never actually asked for him to be banned (because apparently this is needed for someone to be banned). Which means it is actually you behind that account and you don't want it banned. Or, and more likely, you asked for him to be banned and the Mods simply don't want to listen to it.

I've got no issues with you Nasheed. None at all. I've got issues that people like Nat and Foxer have got lenghty bans for seemingly absolutely nothing, whereas in your situation where things have clearly been done wrong by your nemisis @youoboys who may or may not be you but he still isn't banned. It doesn't make sense.
Amen my white wigga, amen.
It's appalling how much violence has been threatened by the dude and to be honest I thought Identity theft is illegal in real life?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: nasheed looks like we have offended people and I’d like to apologise from us to everyone . In all it was just a bit of fun. We love the bulldogs it’s history and supporters. We are a family.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Fucken hell, what started as a semi-legit thread has just turned to absolute pus. People must really have no life (even before the excuse of lockdown) to just post absolute fucken dribble. It's embarrassing TBH.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucken hell, what started as a semi-legit thread has just turned to absolute pus. People must really have no life (even before the excuse of lockdown) to just post absolute fucken dribble. It's embarrassing TBH.
Hear you mate. Can't believe that @Nasheed dared to include Holland and put Lamb as a hooker. How he came up with such things is beyond embarrassing!