Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myer closing until 27 April, over one month away, and it is a certainty that many more will have to do the same. Makes you wonder just how long a lockdown will be for?
Scom0 said if we go full lockdown won’t be for a couple of weeks , could be 6 months. However I don’t think economy will last for 6 month quarantine , country will be like a mad max movie by then

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scom0 said if we go full lockdown won’t be for a couple of weeks , could be 6 months. However I don’t think economy will last for 6 month quarantine , country will be like a mad max movie by then
Yes yes it will lol..!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And that’s what we need to avoid here. Not enough beds or doctors. The Italian health system can’t keep up , hence the high dusty numbers . The Chinese on the other hand conveniently opened up new hospitals within a week and curbed the numbers ( another topic)
We really need to have a lockdown and bring the numbers down .
People now need to take matters into their own hands. Don't wait for the government to direct you to lock down....... for heavens sake....... you have free will and you should have the commonsense to just do it yourself. I have ventured very little from home since I was forced to leave my employment a week and a half ago. I completely understood the reason why they excluded me being that due to my age I am in the vulnerable group of people and it was solely for MY protection.

Majority of us have no work anyway and won't for the foreseeable future. meaning money is tight, some people don't have money put aside, but help will be coming in the next week or so for some sort of benefit to enable them to at least buy the essentials. Those that can't ,hopefully can reach out to their neighbour or friends for a little of something. We have already put in place a network of friends and neighbours and we have all pledged that should any of us be struggling we will help with whatever we can. We already text each other to see how things are health wise, both the physical and mental. Email is still available as is telephone.

People won't be left in the lurch for medication..pharmacies will still operate and petrol stations will be open for fuel for trucks, ambulances, police and fire. Medical facilities will be operating to see people who are ill. BUT ultimately it is up to the individual to abide by any rules that will be put in place to keep them safe and try to avoid catching the virus so they themselves are not a burden on the medical system that will quickly become overloaded if we don't stop the infection rate. Simply solution stay home, practice good strong hygiene and you can't be a part of spreading the infection.

Why can't we all be united like we were during the bush fires? So many generous and caring people working together. We will get through to the other side of this to a bit of a different world only if we work together. Certain mechanisms have already been put in place but unfortunately things will get a lot worse before they get better,,,let's not contribute to that more than we have to.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone who think a few weeks will be enough is mistaken. Already there are texts going out from Centrelink to beneficiaries on new start etc that they do not have to fulfill their fortnightly obligations being covered up until April 27... ironically the same day that Myer have closed their doors until. For the lock down to work effectively we have to be sure that every single possible source of the virus has been dealt with and until new cases hit zero the quarantine period effectively resets like it did on that cruise ship in Japan.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And that’s what we need to avoid here. Not enough beds or doctors. The Italian health system can’t keep up , hence the high dusty numbers . The Chinese on the other hand conveniently opened up new hospitals within a week and curbed the numbers ( another topic)
We really need to have a lockdown and bring the numbers down .
Apparently we only have 2000 ICU beds in Australia.

Fkn joke.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You just know this corona virus is going to be used as an excuse for digital currency. Scrapping cash and digital ids or ways the government can see on a database who has been vaccinated or tested.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was always going to start early in the USA, civil unrest in Newburgh NY. Funny how in a country with so many guns people are so ready to riot, you'd think a lot of guns would motivate staying at home... plus the rate at which the Police shoot people over there. Apparently a fatal shooting by police somewhere during the unrest over night.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was always going to start early in the USA, civil unrest in Newburgh NY. Funny how in a country with so many guns people are so ready to riot, you'd think a lot of guns would motivate staying at home... plus the rate at which the Police shoot people over there. Apparently a fatal shooting by police somewhere during the unrest over night.

It was Chewbacca hear from 2 seconds

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Ah America, they'd riot over a dog biscuit.
Or if the electricity went out for a day.
Or if they held the biggest concert in history in the name of love and peace (Woodstock 2.0)
Fuck I love this country, so fortunate to be an Aussie.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where is Ja Rule? Where is Ja we need to hear from him in times of crisis!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You just know this corona virus is going to be used as an excuse for digital currency. Scrapping cash and digital ids or ways the government can see on a database who has been vaccinated or tested.
Yep, cash is a carrier.

Bill Gates is pushing it hard, already suggested a bracelet for the vaccined sheeple.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck love that vid.

You can tell the way he casually walks to the c*** it's not his first rodeo....
It's like he got out the car and was like here we go this shit again...*sweep*

I just love how hard he dropped him with it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh she is Russian, well now I'm sold. It's not secret I have a thing for Eastern European women. Unfortunately I read the small print she said "brave" and "handsome" and no doubt "rich".

Three things i am not :tongueclosed:
Well... I can pretend to be two of those things

Status
Not open for further replies.