DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thought this was funny.. little girl cry’s when she finds out that all fast food shops closed due to Coronavirus.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Went out to get some seafood as the kids want honey king prawns, wore my skeleton mask.

The result was social distancing of 5 metres lol

Might continuing wearing it even after the lock down is done lol

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Went out to get some seafood as the kids want honey king prawns, wore my skeleton mask.

The result was social distancing of 5 metres lol

Might continuing wearing it even after the lock down is done lol
Nice one bro! Enjoy those prawns mate, I haven't eaten a prawn since the bastards give me gout so harsh I can't walk for 4 or 5 days. Honey king prawns...damn, my guts is rumbling like Mount Vesuvius now just thinking about them.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nice one bro! Enjoy those prawns mate, I haven't eaten a prawn since the bastards give me gout so harsh I can't walk for 4 or 5 days. Honey king prawns...damn, my guts is rumbling like Mount Vesuvius now just thinking about them.
Ahh the rich man disease...

My brother had gout too. He would agree with the pain caused by it.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Ahh the rich man disease...

My brother had gout too. He would agree with the pain caused by it.
Fuck, if it's the rich man's disease I must've caught it by accident lol. Far from rich!
Prawns are pretty much the only thing that give it to me real bad now, beer and spirits are ok thank god lol. I'd rather it be this way than the reverse.
The pain is excruciating when it flares up bad, to the point where even the weight of a bedsheet on your foot at night feels like someone is sawing your foot off. Seriously.......it's insane. I used to laugh at my brother when he used to get it until I realised how full-on it can be.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck, if it's the rich man's disease I must've caught it by accident lol. Far from rich!
Prawns are pretty much the only thing that give it to me real bad now, beer and spirits are ok thank god lol. I'd rather it be this way than the reverse.
The pain is excruciating when it flares up bad, to the point where even the weight of a bedsheet on your foot at night feels like someone is sawing your foot off. Seriously.......it's insane. I used to laugh at my brother when he used to get it until I realised how full-on it can be.
Gout is a bitch!! I like to think I have a pretty high pain threshold but gout gets me every time

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Gout is a bitch!! I like to think I have a pretty high pain threshold but gout gets me every time
Absolutely. I could imagine it being somewhat similar to some of those animal toxins that attack your extremities and nerve endings etc, most probably nowhere near as bad but if that's the case if I got bitten by one of those things I'd say "just put a bullet in me" lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I occasionally get it these days. Probably not quite as severely as that. I can get rid of it pretty easily with meds. And from the couple of weeks that I've had issues with it combined, I've only missed one day of work. But it's a real bastard of a thing given that it can show up unexpectedly at any time. The first time I had it was the most worrying. Had NFI what was wrong with my knee.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Call it the rich man's disease because all the hectic food causes it lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Call it the rich man's disease because all the hectic food causes it lol
Anything acidic can contribute to gout building up. It can be as simple as fruits and tomatoes. It's basically a type of acid that builds up in your blood and solidifies around your joints in crystals. So it's not always rich people food that sets it off.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anything acidic can contribute to gout building up. It can be as simple as fruits and tomatoes. It's basically a type of acid that builds up in your blood and solidifies around your joints in crystals. So it's not always rich people food that sets it off.
Very true. My brother copped it from tomatoes.