Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw how interesting that this happens under the current leaders in the US, UK and Australia

as the old Vulcan proverb states, only Nixon could go to china

if Hillary Clinton was president for this and tried any preventative action it would be trouble

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets all just play Russian roulette then!
Get a grip. My wife works on the frontline in a hospital with many confirmed cases. Actually handling them, yes it’s bad but there is definitely a more proportion who are vulnerable who need the most care. As for Russian roulette, I’m at home playing it safe not going anywhere. Most intellectual people are doing the same. I’m just pointing out that the flu never gets the attention but does kill thousands here every year. She says this same thing every bad flu season

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw how interesting that this happens under the current leaders in the US, UK and Australia

as the old Vulcan proverb states, only Nixon could go to china

if Hillary Clinton was president for this and tried any preventative action it would be trouble
what exactly are you trying to say.
What's your point?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Taking to a Taswegian friend. Everyone now coming in is quarantined for 28 days. That's proper quarantine, not "here's a brochure. Go home and behave yourself ya scallywag!".

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know China invented it but who in China?
Is this a form of weapon that escaped its inventors?
Were Communist Government up to no good?
It believed to be a bio weapon.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I seen the video of it. The end is the best when he just slams her on the ground.

Don't know if this video here has been posted but it's from Italy of a guy getting arrest for being drunk and failing to abide by the lockdown rules. Best takedown.

Fuck love that vid.

You can tell the way he casually walks to the **** it's not his first rodeo....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what exactly are you trying to say.
What's your point?
"only Nixon could go to china: As a political metaphor, it refers to the ability of a politician with an unassailable reputation among their supporters for representing and defending their values to take actions that would draw their criticism and even opposition if taken by someone without those credentials"

if Clinton was in charge, or shorten or whoever the UK lefty is, if they shutdown their respective countries it would be seen as overreaction/government conspiracy to take over and put everyone in internment camps or some other nefarious move, people think less of that now because trump is one of the good guys he would never do something like that

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am so pissed at the whinging and whining of the returning overseas travellers about having to be put in quarantine in Sydney. They are not paying for it we are and they have police on guard outside another thing they are complaining about when they are told by police to stay put. No restaurant meals, no gym, have to stay put in their room....... big shit....... welcome to the world as we know it today. Food not as good as they are used to, beds not comfortable...They are a lot luckier than some people because they get tested without having to plead to be, they get three square meals a day, a roof over their heads and immediate whisk off to hospital if they need to.

A lot of these people would have travelled after the virus was well known about and probably should not have if they had any sort of commonsense. .

It is now evident that the biggest spread of Covid 19 is coming from people returning from overseas

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.9news.com.au/national/c...liveries/fb32dcec-20e3-46b8-8319-bd691faf8640

they should just send them back where they came from or fly them to Italy or New York and see if they feel they are treated bad .Fark some people
Agree..see my post that follows relating to the Channel 9 video. Whinging woman complaining about the fact that she feels hard done by and the police are being intimidating.Like I said a lot of these people travelled when the virus was well and truly being spoken about in the news.What did they think would happen... a red carpet, a bunch of flowers and an invitation to a five star restaurant? Reality check people.........

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Grace Meng is the US House representative for the district in which Elmhurst hospital is in.

And that’s what we need to avoid here. Not enough beds or doctors. The Italian health system can’t keep up , hence the high dusty numbers . The Chinese on the other hand conveniently opened up new hospitals within a week and curbed the numbers ( another topic)
We really need to have a lockdown and bring the numbers down .

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so pissed at the whinging and whining of the returning overseas travellers about having to be put in quarantine in Sydney. They are not paying for it we are and they have police on guard outside another thing they are complaining about when they are told by police to stay put. No restaurant meals, no gym, have to stay put in their room....... big shit....... welcome to the world as we know it today. Food not as good as they are used to, beds not comfortable...They are a lot luckier than some people because they get tested without having to plead to be, they get three square meals a day, a roof over their heads and immediate whisk off to hospital if they need to.

A lot of these people would have travelled after the virus was well known about and probably should not have if they had any sort of commonsense. .

It is now evident that the biggest spread of Covid 19 is coming from people returning from overseas
exactly , self entitled lot who will be treated better than the masses and still complain

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Myer closing until 27 April, over one month away, and it is a certainty that many more will have to do the same. Makes you wonder just how long a lockdown will be for?

Status
Not open for further replies.