Reaction score
Serious question? If so then we have ample time
Why dont we start with jordan rapana
Can’t even pay the coach at the moment
I’d say be awhile before we start looking at new contracts

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL won’t start again this season. Players have an option to extend for another year. I believe that Ado Carr will sign with bulldogs. David fafita will sign with the bulldogs. With a pay cut this year, I think he will chase the money. I think Foran will stay another year but on minimum wage.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL will not register any new contracts until they sort out what the future looks like (this year, revised cap etc).

So the club can privately agree to terms with players (like Frizell has with the Knights) but the contract won’t be registered.

Would be a challenge anyway to agree to terms unless the agreement has a clause that the salary is subject to move by % in proportion to any cap adjustment.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
are you living under a rock? no one can sign any player now. It is the least of their worries.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL won’t start again this season. Players have an option to extend for another year. I believe that Ado Carr will sign with bulldogs. David fafita will sign with the bulldogs. With a pay cut this year, I think he will chase the money. I think Foran will stay another year but on minimum wage.
Fifita has stated he won’t leave Queensland..so no chance there
Whoever jumps first between Rapana and Addo-Carr will sign with us when all this shit is over..but we won’t sign both.
We should make enquires about Stephen Crichton joining his brother.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fifita has stated he won’t leave Queensland..so no chance there
Whoever jumps first between Rapana and Addo-Carr will sign with us when all this shit is over..but we won’t sign both.
We should make enquires about Stephen Crichton joining his brother.
Didnt the Panthers just extended his contract?!?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tyson frizell says hi
Frizell’s agreement with Newcastle has not and will not be registered for now. So clubs and players can work out whatever they want - it will likely have to be renegotiated later.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Saints are now in the hunt for JAC..due to losing Frizell..
If they nab him from under our nose,that will do me ..
Get it done board.even if it needs to be renegotiated at a later stage..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can negotiate at this time, we don't even know what we can offer players for next year yet, or what the cap will be. I'm mystified how the frizzel thing was possible unless he really wanted to go the knights and said he would go at any price

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Why would you sign anyone? If any club falls, we will be in a great position to cherry pick some players to fill our ranks.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget about signing any players atm, id go in sneaky while no ones looking and try and get bellamy to belmore, keep deano on as a assistant!
Then watch the talent come

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Forget about signing any players atm, id go in sneaky while no ones looking and try and get bellamy to belmore, keep deano on as a assistant!
Then watch the talent come
Id file that dream with winning lotto. My dream for the dogs for now is just to see the NRL playing again.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id file that dream with winning lotto. My dream for the dogs for now is just to see the NRL playing again.
Well thats how the clubs up the top do business,( and we used to) if you want to accept mediocre why not just follow parramatta