Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The one bonus of Quarantine. NOFX have so much free time on their hands that they're just pumping out songs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The one bonus of Quarantine. NOFX have so much free time on their hands that they're just pumping out songs

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Really bored by the new Nine Inch Nails. Listened to the whole V album and wanted to turn it off the whole time except for some bits in the last song.

Thought VI would be different but I got like 2 songs in and just stopped listening.

The Imonolith album is lame too.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really bored by the new Nine Inch Nails. Listened to the whole V album and wanted to turn it off the whole time except for some bits in the last song.

Thought VI would be different but I got like 2 songs in and just stopped listening.

I never really got into them. I didn't mind the song Closer when it came out, but that was more due to the radio edit with the animal noises I thought was funny at the time. Mind you i was a teenager back in 94 when it came out so :laughing:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nov ? Are they kidding themselves?
Yeah, probably. But I've seen some events get deferred only to May and June, which is just f'en ridiculous. I think Nov is about a 50/50 bet at this stage, but that’s me probably being hopeful and not realistic, which is pretty much my normal punting approach.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, probably. But I've seen some events get deferred only to May and June, which is just f'en ridiculous. I think Nov is about a 50/50 bet at this stage, but that’s me probably being hopeful and not realistic, which is pretty much my normal punting approach.
Yeah I got no idea I would of thought no one is leaving or entering the country this year it hasn't really hit South East Asian yet and then that's another 3 months who knows lol it changes every day

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
New one from Orbit Culture. Part 3 of a music video trilogy, well i think that's the order as I am just putting it as how they were released. Still trying to workout how the story in the videos connects.

I'll add the other 2 songs in case

Part 2

Part 1

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

If you havent already, check out Gary Numan's album Hybrid

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I never really got into them. I didn't mind the song Closer when it came out, but that was more due to the radio edit with the animal noises I thought was funny at the time. Mind you i was a teenager back in 94 when it came out so :laughing:
You should give The Downward Spiral and With Teeth a go. I fucking love those albums.

I still always think about when I saw NiN 3 times on on one of their Soundwave tours. They were mindblowing. I saw them twice in Sydney and then Adelaide. In Adelaide they had Dillinger Escape Plan come out on stage, they got a good video of it in Perth

If you havent already, check out Gary Numan's album Hybrid
I have not listened, but I will try to remember to.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You should give The Downward Spiral and With Teeth a go. I fucking love those albums.

I still always think about when I saw NiN 3 times on on one of their Soundwave tours. They were mindblowing. I saw them twice in Sydney and then Adelaide. In Adelaide they had Dillinger Escape Plan come out on stage, they got a good video of it in Perth

I have not listened, but I will try to remember to.
I'll give em a listen, not like i don't have time on my hands with this whole Coronavirus going on lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Never got into NIN for some reason. It never appealed, even Hurt by Johnny Cash shits all over the original.
Haven't really given their albums too much of a listen either so maybe there is some decent songs there somewhere.
Music is so subjective though so diversity is healthy!