Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I get the flattening of curve etc. As for infections, it’s really only an issue for elderly and people with pre existing illness. My nan and pop were told to not leave the house full stop. Not for anything. Surely the message is getting to the most vulnerable. But your right our hospitals are in danger of being swamped
There's many people without pre-existing conditions that are still ending up in the ICU. Fortunately most of them are not dying but they're still taking up ICU beds.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who knows what the actual infected count really is, the confirmed count is getting crazy really quick, but then you consider this kind of thing:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is obviously a very contagious virus, but we do get 300 000 flu infections every yeah. 18000 hospitalisations and around 3000 deaths every year. This does have a higher mortality rate so I see the measures in place. But the infections mean nothing. That’s what people seem obsessed with, it’s only the serious cases that matter and the deaths. Most people will get an infection and have mild symptoms
Lets all just play Russian roulette then!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the fuck invented this nasty shit?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brazil has about the same cases as us but with 92 dead
Are you sure their deaths are all from coronavirus and not from the gangs living in the favelas.

Edit, I see the organised crime gangs in Brazil are actually the ones enforcing people in the favelas to stay in lockdown.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny, I never thought spending all my
Time at home could be this tedious. Personally, I'd fancy just getting drunk and eat pizza and watch tv, but Mrs CD is expecting me to be a "father" ffs.
Those are my exact plans for tonight as I'm on my RDO Saturday and Sunday.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Murika say Chi-nah and Chi-nah say Murika.
I know China invented it but who in China?
Is this a form of weapon that escaped its inventors?
Were Communist Government up to no good?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seen the video of it. The end is the best when he just slams her on the ground.

Don't know if this video here has been posted but it's from Italy of a guy getting arrest for being drunk and failing to abide by the lockdown rules. Best takedown.

Goaalllll!!!!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is it mostly women? Do they have the mentality of "I'm a woman so I'll get away with it?"

A real woman wouldn't be doing this stupid shit.
Because some women this day and age think they are elitist and entitled, plus totally mad to boot.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lockdown must be working... no new deaths in Italy.

upload_2020-3-28_17-23-57.png

Status
Not open for further replies.