The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Craft breweries who are putting "cases" in 16 cans not 24. I know what you're up to!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People that still post in caps lock when trying to get a point across.

We get it

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
People that still post in caps lock when trying to get a point across.

We get it
OMG ITS LIKE THEIR KEYBOARD IS STUCK. JUST GET A NEW KEYBOARD!!

It was annoying just writing that let alone reading it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can't believe what I just saw. A house down the road has garbage out in front of it (council clean up service) and a hoarder was just there looking through it and touching everything.

In the current climate, this idiot was doing that?

FFS some people are fkd.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The worlds a mess and these Commies keep trying to justify their illegal spy scandal.
Spy cameras are scum any day of the week, the fuckheads need a life.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People not playing by lockdown rules pisses me the fuck off.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it being policed in NZ? What are the consequences?
Yup of corse it is, face up to 6 month’s imprisonment if not following rules and being out for no reason etc, case by case bases of corse.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup of corse it is, face up to 6 month’s imprisonment if not following rules and being out for no reason etc, case by case bases of corse.
So its like an RBT situation - the cops can pull you up and ask what you're doing out in the streets etc?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
In this day and age it is sad that this sort of thing is becoming a regular occurrence. Mentally deranged or not I wish this woman would be tortured to death. Supposedly 2 wrongs don't make a right but IMO it is the way to go with shitbags of society. If only someone could invent a deadly virus that targetted filth of the Earth.
Rest In Peace beautiful innocent little child.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who think that the Chinese government set Corona onto the world... I can't believe to this day that people still believe that China is the boogey man, they are freaking surrounded by US military bases lol they aren't going to do shiet

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People who think that the Chinese government set Corona onto the world... I can't believe to this day that people still believe that China is the boogey man, they are freaking surrounded by US military bases lol they aren't going to do shiet
The countries that are dealing with corona well learned lessons from SARS and ebola etc. They've been running their strategic practices to halt the spread for months. Countries like ours, America and many European countries sat on their hands with this for over two months. I don't think China conspired to rule the world's economies, but I see people starting to push that idea. It's easier on the politicians that did fuck all until it was literally impossible to ignore the situation to have a boogeyman to blame.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Uncle Putin will fuck them up.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The amount of effort that goes into some peoples April fools pranks.
Nya seen them coming!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Uncle Putin will fuck them up.
I think Vlad would be more of a fan of China than America tbh but I don't know if he would get involved if those two went to war... depends how big the war was I guess but America could blow them off the face of the Earth if they really wanted to

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People that believe China has handled things well, and that there numbers are what they say. Whatever they quote and could probably multiply by 100.