Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't find the video but there's one were there's multiple times indian police are beating motorists with their sticks

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is obviously a very contagious virus, but we do get 300 000 flu infections every yeah. 18000 hospitalisations and around 3000 deaths every year. This does have a higher mortality rate so I see the measures in place. But the infections mean nothing. That’s what people seem obsessed with, it’s only the serious cases that matter and the deaths. Most people will get an infection and have mild symptoms
But the drama is congesting hospitals
If you can flatten the curve as they say, you leave beds open and people that would of died otherwise would survive
You need to stretch out the time frame of people being infected
That’s why people are concerned with infection rate, more infected the more need hospitalisation
And with this virus a lot of people hospitalised need ventalating machines
We don’t have enough
And the more likely beds running out and death numbers more than they should be

That’s why infection rate is important

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit real men die once ,this hummus eating motherfucker has died more times than Harvey Weinstein has jerked off into a pot plant. What happens if the coronavirus gets him our death toll goes from 13 to 2077 in one hit fuck you @ASSASSIN your like a highlander or some shit that's who you are the the fucking kurgan from highlander
View attachment 14086
Fukn lol at “real men die once”

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I can't find the video but there's one were there's multiple times indian police are beating motorists with their sticks
Follow Tony Baker Comedy on insta bro. He does a his commentary over it. It’s worth looking up.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spitting on ANYONE in this climate should result in a automatic bullet to the head. What a fucking animal.

What the fuck !

Why is there not a charge for spitting on the cop when this virus is present? Assault doesn't cut it for me.
New laws should be passed to charge them with something regarding this and a automatic 1 year jail sentence no parole.

QUOTE="south of heaven, post: 3715800, member: 20357"]This is why police should have the power to execute people
https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...p/news-story/352dab22b7119c3a48f59e64135affa8
[/QUOTE]
You can legal knock a **** out if they spit at you, as it's classified as assault and you are knocking them out in self defence.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why do people do this??? Does she not understand that not only will she be hit with a raft of motor vehicle charges( spedding, running a red light, crossing to other side of road, failure to stop at lights and stop sign.... she will face whatever the going punishment is for the spitting. Maybe reckless endangerment/ actual bodily harm.....??

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why do people do this??? Does she not understand that not only will she be hit with a raft of motor vehicle charges( spedding, running a red light, crossing to other side of road, failure to stop at lights and stop sign.... she will face whatever the going punishment is for the spitting. Maybe reckless endangerment/ actual bodily harm.....??
Pardon my language Mama but people are fucked.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't get the staple groceries on special at the moment but $3 will but you a truckload of Easter eggs.

People well and truly out and about at the supermarket and on the roads even though it is pouring rain here. Daughter works at Maccas and they are doing drive through only she has a shift today and that is the only time I have/ will leave the house today...to drop her off and pick her up. This old granny ain't taking any undue risks. In the car, drive, come home , sanitise hands and keys etc.

Did you guys see the WHO guidelines for the time that the infection stays viable on surfaces?? Can't work out how to put the link on here but :

In air ..........moisture from cough/sneeze 3 hours
Copper..... 4 hours
Non porous...... door knobs, elevator buttons, hand rails, metal benches etc. 4+ days
Plastic....... 2-3 days bottles plastic bags containers
Cardboard....... 24 hours
Glass....... 9 days includes mobile phone screens

Just picking up packages at the supermarket fraught with danger...so people wash, wash,wash

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pardon my language Mama but people are fucked.
Oh, I am a lady who thinks really carefully before she utters those naughty, wash out the mouth with soap words.... but I agree 100% with you.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What hope do we have with wankers like this???????????? I've got an idea.......if these people are infected they should be told that there is no special bed for you in hospital because you did not want to play by the rules. If not infected fine the arse of them. If they don't know by now, and heavens know it is shoved down our throats each and every day, every hour on the hour and in every conceivable part of this earth, they obviously don't care.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/c...a13a-4888-aba8-f603061e5e9e?ocid=Social-9News

Coronavirus: Victoria Police self-isolation spot checks find seven people in potential breach of obligations
By Chanel Zagon
4:56pm Mar 26, 2020

Coronavirus: Police checks reveal self-isolation fail

Victoria Police has revealed seven people were not home during the random COVID-19 self-isolation spot checks conducted by officers today.
Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton confirmed police undertook 88 visits to residences of returned overseas travellers in the state, where 70 people were found to be following quarantine obligations.
Comm. Ashton said police were working to locate the individuals missing from their homes.
"We're doing follow-ups as to where those people are," he said.

Police undertake a spot check in Melbourne. (Nine)
"We had a couple of people who provided the wrong details to Border Force as to where they were supposed to be going when they returned from overseas, so we're obviously following those up as well.
"We're getting certainly a lot more people now doing the right thing, staying at home and self-isolating as they're supposed to do."
More than 500 police officers are being deployed in the state per day to enforce the closure of non-essential services and the mandatory 14-day self-isolation for travellers.
No one has yet been fined for breaching self-isolation quarantine obligations.
Although police have warned failing to abide by the state's new quarantine measures could result in a $25,000 fine for individuals, or a $100,000 fine for businesses.
"We haven't fined anyone yet because people we have found that haven't been complying haven't understood it, haven't got it, deeply apologetic and they're doing the right thing now," Comm. Ashton said.
"If we get someone who is absolutely flouting it, we'll process the paperwork."
Two police officers have tested positive to coronavirus in Melbourne's eastern and southern suburbs.
Comm. Ashton said 400 police members were either taking carers' leave or isolating at home as a result of potential contact with people diagnosed with COVID-19.
"They are obviously receiving the treatment and staying in isolation themselves and we're trying to make sure we look after their welfare as well."

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a theory , we haven’t coped the worst of it as it is not winter yet , like in Europe. That’s why we haven’t got as many critical cases and deaths . I think I read a few months back that we were due for a warm winter , if that is the case wouldn’t it be ironic if “climate change “ saves us
A slight curve ball for your theory; Norway. They have 3700+ confirmed cases, but so far only 19 deaths. Current temperature in Oslo, one of the warmest locations in Norway, 0C.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another one to add to the list....

NSW Central Coast Incident Alerts, News & Information
A 31-year-old woman has been charged after spitting and coughing at police in Wyong, while claiming she had coronavirus.

Officers also allegedly found capsicum spray and drug paraphernalia in her car.

She’s been bailed to face Wyong Local Court at a later date.

NBN Television
Criminal courts are supposedly closed. They better get their act together fast and figure out how to do court online in the 21st century like the rest of us...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Another one to add to the list....

NSW Central Coast Incident Alerts, News & Information
A 31-year-old woman has been charged after spitting and coughing at police in Wyong, while claiming she had coronavirus.

Officers also allegedly found capsicum spray and drug paraphernalia in her car.

She’s been bailed to face Wyong Local Court at a later date.

NBN Television
Why is it mostly women? Do they have the mentality of "I'm a woman so I'll get away with it?"

A real woman wouldn't be doing this stupid shit.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What hope do we have with wankers like this???????????? I've got an idea.......if these people are infected they should be told that there is no special bed for you in hospital because you did not want to play by the rules. If not infected fine the arse of them. If they don't know by now, and heavens know it is shoved down our throats each and every day, every hour on the hour and in every conceivable part of this earth, they obviously don't care.
Dont know if youve seen it or its been posted here already but some bloke in the US was charged with terrorism threats for licking shopping trolley handles.
People that dont isolate here and those that spit on people/police or food at shopping centers should be charged with terrorism and locked up without bail.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But the drama is congesting hospitals
If you can flatten the curve as they say, you leave beds open and people that would of died otherwise would survive
You need to stretch out the time frame of people being infected
That’s why people are concerned with infection rate, more infected the more need hospitalisation
And with this virus a lot of people hospitalised need ventalating machines
We don’t have enough
And the more likely beds running out and death numbers more than they should be

That’s why infection rate is important
Yeah I agree. I get the flattening of curve etc. As for infections, it’s really only an issue for elderly and people with pre existing illness. My nan and pop were told to not leave the house full stop. Not for anything. Surely the message is getting to the most vulnerable. But your right our hospitals are in danger of being swamped

Status
Not open for further replies.