Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably because their gangs are doing more than the government to contain it.
Lol I read how they are going around telling people to stay indoors ,I've also seen " Brazilian street justice clips on live leaks " so I would be doin what ever they say also

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Brazil my girlfriend wants to go home to be with her family in these confusing times.

Her friend had planned to go back just as the shit hit the fan.

She thinks she is going to easily board an international flight tomorrow and head home?

Unfortunately I think the airlines aren't being completely honest with their customers.

I've noticed a bit of traffic in the air but nowhere near as much as before the shut down.

The elite are capitalising tenfold on sheeple fear.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol I read how they are going around telling people to stay indoors ,I've also seen " Brazilian street justice clips on live leaks " so I would be doin what ever they say also
The cops don't even go into certain neighbourhoods and the gangs police them instead lol. Yh there is some crazy shit in brazil.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The cops don't even go into certain neighbourhoods and the gangs police them instead lol. Yh there is some crazy shit in brazil.
Some videos I seen someone stole a hedge trimmer they may them confess the crim shoot them through the hand point blank do they other hand than a leg shot then tell them don't steal again lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is obviously a very contagious virus, but we do get 300 000 flu infections every yeah. 18000 hospitalisations and around 3000 deaths every year. This does have a higher mortality rate so I see the measures in place. But the infections mean nothing. That’s what people seem obsessed with, it’s only the serious cases that matter and the deaths. Most people will get an infection and have mild symptoms

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny, I never thought spending all my
Time at home could be this tedious. Personally, I'd fancy just getting drunk and eat pizza and watch tv, but Mrs CD is expecting me to be a "father" ffs.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, I never thought spending all my
Time at home could be this tedious. Personally, I'd fancy just getting drunk and eat pizza and watch tv, but Mrs CD is expecting me to be a "father" ffs.
Did you ask her what the difference was ?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought Boris the clown was telling everyone to isolate, looks like he didn't take his own advice then.

A

Alexander the Great

Spitting on ANYONE in this climate should result in a automatic bullet to the head. What a fucking animal.

What the fuck !

Why is there not a charge for spitting on the cop when this virus is present? Assault doesn't cut it for me.
New laws should be passed to charge them with something regarding this and a automatic 1 year jail sentence no parole.

QUOTE="south of heaven, post: 3715800, member: 20357"]This is why police should have the power to execute people
https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...p/news-story/352dab22b7119c3a48f59e64135affa8[/QUOTE]

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See the hot spot cornavirus are in Nsw? Bondi filthy backpackers from every corner of the globe and locals decide rules don't apply to them so let's go to the beach we need to stay the fuck away from people.
See in Iran they claim the death toll is around 2300
Yet 300 hundred just died from drinking ethanol because they think it cures the virus, those lying c*** would have over 10k dead without blinking and China's bullshit numbers also are full of SHIT. Those lying c*** are not helping the world
And there is another blueboost tip. Live in a house, Don’t live in a unit, who wants to catch coronavirus , let alone hear your neighbour drop his guts every few minutes. Then get evicted Wearing just your y-fronts because someone set off a fire alarm or because they are built so poorly.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And there is another blueboost tip. Live in a house, Don’t live in a unit, who wants to catch coronavirus , let alone hear your neighbour drop his guts every few minutes. Then get evicted Wearing just your y-fronts because someone set off a fire alarm or because they are built so poorly.
Where you taking me in Vegas?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spitting on ANYONE in this climate should result in a automatic bullet to the head. What a fucking animal.

What the fuck !
A chick doing 120k An hour cries poor because she is apparently going for a coronavirus test the spits at a cop .
She needs a trial by fire

Why is there not a charge for spitting on the cop when this virus is present? Assault doesn't cut it for me.
New laws should be passed to charge them with something regarding this and a automatic 1 year jail sentence no parole.

QUOTE="south of heaven, post: 3715800, member: 20357"]This is why police should have the power to execute people
https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...p/news-story/352dab22b7119c3a48f59e64135affa8
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.