Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mrs and 5 kids mate why vegas see a bunch of poker machines? Fuck that when this is over I'll be in Russia driving tanks and exploring ,beats the fuck out of bulk buying toilet paper
Yeah haha poker machines.. I'll show you pockets of Vegas that will make you forget about video games, forget your name even.

I was arrested at Caesars palace last time I was there, 4 police got hold of me, made a deal with em that I would not leave my hotel and I was back on the street that night causing mayhem (they put a big black mark on my arm so nowhere would let me in, nothing a bit of alcohol didn't wash off) :grinning:

Point being after this corona crap, we all gotta get to Vegas, I'll lead the tour ;)

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another blueboost special tip

I always tried to warn people on the kennel to buy a decent brand tv. Big one too.

With this self.isolation business and full lockdown around the corner, who wants to be watching a shit tv :grinning:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep, a myriad of travel warnings but no they could not miss their holidays. I reckon where I am that is where a lot of the problem stemmed from..those returning from Bali and a couple from Italy....Heck I even know of someone who has a holiday booked to Thailand in mid to late April that is adamant they are still going.....unfortunately unless they flap their arms and can fly of their own accord they won't be going anywhere.
Absolute idiots. I had a holiday booked, it wasn’t hard to ring and cancel. It was actually a relief to know I don’t have to go. I can’t see older people travelling overseas for quite a while after this rubbish

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise the irony in posting a CNN article after someone just suggested it might not be productive to blindly trust media (particularly CNN).

Anyway, I have no interest in partisan arguments. You don't need to support Trump or his politics to realise most of the American media are no longer journalists, and instead spend most of their time supporting their own side of politics.

Most reasonable people I know (including those who vote on the left side of politics) openly reference and accept CNN and MSNBC will lie and do whatever they can to bring Trump down.
You asked for him referencing Easter so I gave you him referencing Easter. Of course the media lie, ALL media lie, not a massive epiphany there. And to put my original comment in context, I was highlighting the fact leading chief medical experts, other world leaders, the trends, the stats, the facts all point to this virus going ballistic, but ole Donald think's he's smarter than all those others and ignorantly pushes his own self-serving agenda. And the American bacteria approve. And I apologise to any bacteria reading this for putting you in the same intellectual category as the American public.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
America has hit 100k with the total worldwide at 590k

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a theory , we haven’t coped the worst of it as it is not winter yet , like in Europe. That’s why we haven’t got as many critical cases and deaths . I think I read a few months back that we were due for a warm winter , if that is the case wouldn’t it be ironic if “climate change “ saves us

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nearly 1000 dead overnight in Italy there closing in on 10000 fucking hell

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a theory , we haven’t coped the worst of it as it is not winter yet , like in Europe. That’s why we haven’t got as many critical cases and deaths . I think I read a few months back that we were due for a warm winter , if that is the case wouldn’t it be ironic if “climate change “ saves us
I hope so another advantage we have is look at the size of some of these countries as big as nsw with over 50million people we have land size as big as the USA with 25million a lot of us can stay right the fuck away from people if the idiots would listen

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope so another advantage we have is look at the size of some of these countries as big as nsw with over 50million people we have land size as big as the USA with 25million a lot of us can stay right the fuck away from people if the idiots would listen
Yeah, I think your bang on here mate!

The densely populated places will have pretty average outcomes you’d think, they live on top of each other and don’t get much relief.

Most of us are fortunate to have a backyard and have some distance between us and neighbours.

We have a fair bit to be thankful for living here...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think your bang on here mate!

The densely populated places will have pretty average outcomes you’d think, they live on top of each other and don’t get much relief.

Most of us are fortunate to have a backyard and have some distance between us and neighbours.

We have a fair bit to be thankful for living here...
See the hot spot cornavirus are in Nsw? Bondi filthy backpackers from every corner of the globe and locals decide rules don't apply to them so let's go to the beach we need to stay the fuck away from people.
See in Iran they claim the death toll is around 2300
Yet 300 hundred just died from drinking ethanol because they think it cures the virus, those lying ***** would have over 10k dead without blinking and China's bullshit numbers also are full of SHIT. Those lying ***** are not helping the world

Status
Not open for further replies.