Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Need to look at this in % which is probably a better indication cases vs deaths.

China 4.04%
US 1.43%
Italy 10%
Spain 7.37%

Couldn't to be bother to do them all but you get the picture. Italy is the most impacted.
It seems to be once eaten hospitals are overrun, the bodies hit the floor.

I know some places with one death with nearly 1000 cases.
When they lose focus it loses control.
thats Australia's challenge now. Another 3000 with significant recovery then it's on mutha funka yeah it on G.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It seems to be once eaten hospitals are overrun, the bodies hit the floor.

I know some places with one death with nearly 1000 cases.
When they lose focus it loses control.
thats Australia's challenge now. Another 3000 with significant recovery then it's on mutha funka yeah it on G.
We have a pretty low mortality rate so far, less than 1%, so weve been lucky. It may have helped that it started at a hot time of year in the country, and that has slowed it. If this had hit mid winter, when people are more vulnerable to flus, which also hit harder then, that would be bad. We need to control this before it gets cold. Italy, where its killed the most by far, with a 10% mortality rate, are still getting cold weather just after winter. Top temp there this week is 17 degrees C. So they were having winter weather there when it started. Same in Wuhan. It got going there in cold weather.

Singapore, another place with a well below 1% mortality rate, is hot all year round. We all need to move there or other places like Fiji that are also hot all year lol. Or the northern parts of Australia. A bit dangerous to move to PNG

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is amazing..Hey did you hear Super Cars are racing virtually!
Had the e series for longtime, they actually have blokes signed to race for the teams
The walkinshaw cars and drivers were killing it last series

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 14094
Travel restrictions my ass I can race any track in the world, fly to any country any airport in the world without leaving my cave,halfway sorting it out
I thought my gaming setup was ok, but im not sending a photo of it after your one lol. You arent fucking around.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought my gaming setup was ok, but im not sending a photo of it after your one lol. You arent fucking around.
I'm not finished yet got a couple of yokes, instruments panels flight panels the other half the room is still full of shit lol steering wheels.lol I have an addiction found a Booked in Ukraine who makes old warbird controls so I'm fucked now lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Farrrk that’s a good setup
Half done I'll chuck more pics up when I'm done tommorrow.
Here's the video of rig in action, this is not mine but the bloke who made it the traction loss is a beast

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 14094
Travel restrictions my ass I can race any track in the world, fly to any country any airport in the world without leaving my cave,halfway sorting it out
Sweet southy, I sold my set up pretty much similar to yours about 6 months ago.. thought I wouldn’t need it as I have all the real cars sitting in my garage... who’s the fool now :cry:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
20200327_220141_copy_1512x2016.jpg
Wow, thats awesome.

Wheres the ejection button?
There's an emergency stop button lol
This is my newish wheel base I haven't got up an running yet it weighs 10kgs and has an emergency stomp foot button. If your hands get caught in it and you loose control it will break your wrists no joke lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet southy, I sold my set up pretty much similar to yours about 6 months ago.. thought I wouldn’t need it as I have all the real cars sitting in my garage... who’s the fool now :cry:
Bad timing bro what were you running?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta watch the Bali influx. These morons taking holidays knowing what was coming should be left there.
Yep, a myriad of travel warnings but no they could not miss their holidays. I reckon where I am that is where a lot of the problem stemmed from..those returning from Bali and a couple from Italy....Heck I even know of someone who has a holiday booked to Thailand in mid to late April that is adamant they are still going.....unfortunately unless they flap their arms and can fly of their own accord they won't be going anywhere.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bad timing bro what were you running?
BD078F1D-375D-4C5E-A518-FA2821DF77AF.jpeg

Pretty much a set up like this, my mate Built it for me, I only use tech, don’t know jack shit about it, hence an IPhone man :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: but was good fun. I just prefer the real thing, only used it a few times, but obviously kicking myself now as this 4 week shit is ridiculous.!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boris Johnson has tested positive for Coronavirus

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He always looks like he has tested positive for a virus
Whenever i hear the name Boris it always sounds Russian in my head, like i associate it with the two. It may also be because of the movie Snatch with Boris the Russian. Cyka Blyat!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whenever i hear the name Boris it always sounds Russian in my head, like i associate it with the two. It may also be because of the movie Snatch with Boris the Russian. Cyka Blyat!
Or Boris the Blade, or Boris and Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle

Status
Not open for further replies.