Bogan kid names

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In ok with most names. Just fucking spell it properly.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
one of my friends named his daughter Khaleesi.
I told my older brother and he was like wtf? Why did they name their kid after a virus? Lol

wtf is wrong with people?
Name your kids something normal.

If I had kids I’d name them similar names to Frank Zappas kids.
Khaleesi is really stupid. Firstly her name was Daenerys, and Khaleesi is just a term for the wife of the Khal. So it is like naming your kid Queen or something.

Secondly she turned out to be a genocidal tyrant... yeah nice work parents. Probably gave her the middle name Hitler.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Khaleesi is really stupid. Firstly her name was Daenerys, and Khaleesi is just a term for the wife of the Khal. So it is like naming your kid Queen or something.

Secondly she turned out to be a genocidal tyrant... yeah nice work parents. Probably gave her the middle name Hitler.
I told my wife that I wanted to name my kid "Wolfgang". When she said "No", I said, "Fine, we'll name him after my Grandfather. Adolf"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

In Australia Royal titles are out, so there goes naming your kid Queen.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
In Australia Royal titles are out, so there goes naming your kid Queen.
That is interesting that they wouldn't allow that but bogan stuff is more than fine.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In ok with most names. Just fucking spell it properly.
Couldn't agree with this more. Some names might be a bit shit in the first place. But throwing seven extra letters into the spelling isn't going to make it any fancier.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is interesting that they wouldn't allow that but bogan stuff is more than fine.
It's got something to do with being potentially misleading I think. Same as you can't call your kid a military rank like Colonel, no matter how much you love KFC.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A chick i know named her daughter Calais, as in Holden Calais. Calls her Cali for short. And yes, she is bogan as.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

The kid has blonde hair and blue eyes so Hitler would be proud.