Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope that ugly c*** Madonna cops it. He has all the diseases already in her mummy looking body, she needs corona for the whole set.
That filthy Trollop is immuned to every disease people with aids fuck her to kill aids she onced queefed on a terminally ill patients they were up walking around in minutes

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit real men die once ,this hummus eating motherfucker has died more times than Harvey Weinstein has jerked off into a pot plant. What happens if the coronavirus gets him our death toll goes from 13 to 2077 in one hit fuck you @ASSASSIN your like a highlander or some shit that's who you are the the fucking kurgan from highlander
View attachment 14086
Bahahaha..you mad bastard..bahahaha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another 85 cases over night here in NZ, bringing the total to 368, and that’s covid-19 south.. not domestic violence lol.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
In his defence, he did say that he expects the country to open in 2 weeks but that he would reassess it as it gets closer to that time.
Trumps exact quote from the press conference is below. He specifically says "he will not do anything rash or hastily". So he says he won't do anything rash or too hastily - yet the media goes on to write all their stories and headlines as though Trump is just going to let everyone go out again and spread the virus.

"We will be speaking to everybody, I am not going to do anything rash or hastily - I don't do that. But the country wants to get back to work, our country was built to get back to work. We don't have a country where they say hey let's close it down for 2 years - we can't do that - it's not our country.

So we will be talking and it could be that we do sections of our country. There are big sections of our country little affected by what's taken place. Then there are other sections heavily affected so there's a big difference".

Dr Deborah Birx (in the same conference also said) that the media has been putting out death and infection numbers that they know are based on the assumption that no one implements social distancing or lockdowns or other measures to curb the virus spread (which is entirely misleading because we all know that countries including the US have taken huge steps already)

Everyone knows Trump's style is to create hope and optimism, which I think is exactly what he did when he said it would be good for the country to aim to re-open earlier.

I certainly prefer the idea of giving people hope and optimism instead of scaring them with fake death and infection numbers.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trumps exact quote from the press conference is below. He specifically says "he will not do anything rash or hastily". So he says he won't do anything rash or too hastily - yet the media goes on to write all their stories and headlines as though Trump is just going to let everyone go out again and spread the virus.

"We will be speaking to everybody, I am not going to do anything rash or hastily - I don't do that. But the country wants to get back to work, our country was built to get back to work. We don't have a country where they say hey let's close it down for 2 years - we can't do that - it's not our country.
Who can spot the strawman?

Everyone knows Trump's style is to create hope and optimism, which I think is exactly what he did when he said it would be good for the country to aim to re-open earlier.
I doubt that everyone would call Trumps style "hope and optimism". Certainly all his supporters would, but there have been many who have felt fear and repulsion from things he has said and done.

I certainly prefer the idea of giving people hope and optimism instead of scaring them with fake death and infection numbers.
Who is scaring people with fake death and infection numbers? Someone official? About the biggest scary number I've seen from anyone who is acting in an official capacity is Trump (hint, it's the strawman above).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit real men die once ,this hummus eating motherfucker has died more times than Harvey Weinstein has jerked off into a pot plant. What happens if the coronavirus gets him our death toll goes from 13 to 2077 in one hit fuck you @ASSASSIN your like a highlander or some shit that's who you are the the fucking kurgan from highlander
View attachment 14086
So what you're saying is that Sean Connery is going to be killed by Assassin

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Who can spot the strawman?

I doubt that everyone would call Trumps style "hope and optimism". Certainly all his supporters would, but there have been many who have felt fear and repulsion from things he has said and done.

Who is scaring people with fake death and infection numbers? Someone official? About the biggest scary number I've seen from anyone who is acting in an official capacity is Trump (hint, it's the strawman above).
tbh I'm not even sure of the definition of a strawman. I really don't want a partisan argument because they are mind numbing and achieve nothing.

Overall, I'm a fan of Trump but I'm happy to point out many of his failings and areas where I think he is weak.

My only point was that the media border line lied on the topic of 're-opening America' and the media have a proven track of forgetting what the job of a journalist is. They (many american media outlets) spend most of their time trying to bring Trump down, instead of being independent journalists who report facts and hold powerful people to account in front of the common man.

If you have an alternative opinion of the media I'd be keen to hear it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here’s a friendly word for all of you at TK...hope you and your families are all doing well.. and

stay in your bubble an keep out of trouble :innocent:
I'm cleaning out the man cave should of started 10 days ago

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A good point my missus raised yesterday why we are being slow to lockdown.

Complete lock down will crash our current government assistance ie New Start allowance etc. hence the hesitation to go that route right away.

As we know that today's restriction is all ready putting a massive strain on our system
When i got laid off from work in November Centrelink wouldn't put me on the dole as they said i had too much money in my bank. Luckily i got my job back two weeks later. I assume if my job now stopped due to the lockdown that I'd still not be entitled to the dole.

Status
Not open for further replies.