Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Donald will re-open Murika in two weeks. Two weeks! And his approval rating is up. If ever anyone needed proof Americans are getting even more retarded...it's beyond words.
Who is retarded, Murica, or people who take the media on face value instead of checking what someone actually said?

Challenge you to go and watch his press conference and interview and see for yourself what was said and take in the whole context.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never knew how bad the USA was until now. F**k me.

View attachment 14077
Need to look at this in % which is probably a better indication cases vs deaths.

China 4.04%
US 1.43%
Italy 10%
Spain 7.37%

Couldn't to be bother to do them all but you get the picture. Italy is the most impacted.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Need to look at this in % which is probably a better indication cases vs deaths.

China 4.04%
US 1.43%
Italy 10%
Spain 7.37%

Couldn't to be bother to do them all but you get the picture. Italy is the most impacted.
Yeah I really feel for the Italians. It's all to do with their aging population and them not coping well with it at all. I really do think that (hopefully) the worst is behind them and the spike will at least slow down soon and plateau out (and mind you, I HATE referring to stats when it's about peoples lives :cry:).

God Bless all those who have died, and pardon those infected.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You do realise the irony in posting a CNN article after someone just suggested it might not be productive to blindly trust media (particularly CNN).

Anyway, I have no interest in partisan arguments. You don't need to support Trump or his politics to realise most of the American media are no longer journalists, and instead spend most of their time supporting their own side of politics.

Most reasonable people I know (including those who vote on the left side of politics) openly reference and accept CNN and MSNBC will lie and do whatever they can to bring Trump down.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I really feel for the Italians. It's all to do with their aging population and them not coping well with it at all. I really do think that (hopefully) the worst is behind them and the spike will at least slow down soon and plateau out (and mind you, I HATE referring to stats when it's about peoples lives :cry:).

God Bless all those who have died, and pardon those infected.
Unfortunately, that is the reality at the moment. Hopefully, if everyone imposes their measures to slow down the curve we will beat this virus and slow down the spike.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
shit. I think I can visualise this. I vaguely remember something similar happening to me and I thought this was it but it disbanded slightly and I could wriggle my way out. It just can happen to anyone. Goes to show what players are risking every game.

Is there any hope of recovery or repair (bar a medical miracle)?
Always hope..and I think they have found the key.. I’ve corresponded to the Scientist.. Dr. Jerry Silver..very nice..Also corresponded with the Chairman of the company doing it NervGen Pharma.. Im so confident of their method I would volunteer for their human trials planned for later this year.. Others I’ve seen over the years I would not be as confident as I am with these guys..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realise the irony in posting a CNN article after someone just suggested it might not be productive to blindly trust media (particularly CNN).

Anyway, I have no interest in partisan arguments. You don't need to support Trump or his politics to realise most of the American media are no longer journalists, and instead spend most of their time supporting their own side of politics.

Most reasonable people I know (including those who vote on the left side of politics) openly reference and accept CNN and MSNBC will lie and do whatever they can to bring Trump down.
I tend to agree. Most media is biased even if only a little. CNN and Fox are both on the extreme end of the bias, where they manipulate the narrative to support their side.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never knew how bad the USA was until now. F**k me.

View attachment 14077
Yep. They're officially ahead of China now with 83,672 cases, and a ratio of 4 cases per 1,000,000 people. China is at 81,285 and 2 cases per 1,000,000.

Italy on the other hand is at 80,589 and 136 cases per 1,000,000

That's the scary part. The cases per million figure. Even though America's numbers are huge, it's only a fraction of their population while Italy is a larger portion of their population.

But, USA outbreaks are localised to cities. Even though the total figure in America is 83,672, the total figure in New York alone is 37,738. Nearly half of the US total

If you counted New York as its own country and compared it to Italy's stats the cases per million are:

- Italy = 136 cases per 1,000,000

- NY = 4,156 cases per 1,000,000

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Putting ten percent of Australia on the dole is going create a lot of resentment.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Putting ten percent of Australia on the dole is going create a lot of resentment.
A good point my missus raised yesterday why we are being slow to lockdown.

Complete lock down will crash our current government assistance ie New Start allowance etc. hence the hesitation to go that route right away.

As we know that today's restriction is all ready putting a massive strain on our system

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN is still the toughest..no doubt at all..
Bullshit real men die once ,this hummus eating motherfucker has died more times than Harvey Weinstein has jerked off into a pot plant. What happens if the coronavirus gets him our death toll goes from 13 to 2077 in one hit fuck you @ASSASSIN your like a highlander or some shit that's who you are the the fucking kurgan from highlander
images.jpeg-47.jpg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bullshit real men die once ,this hummus eating motherfucker has died more times than Harvey Weinstein has jerked off into a pot plant. What happens if the coronavirus gets him our death toll goes from 13 to 2077 in one hit fuck you @ASSASSIN your like a highlander or some shit that's who you are the the fucking kurgan from highlander
View attachment 14086
Bahahahahahaha I'm in fkn tears lol

I told you, God doesn't want me heaven and the devil doesn't want me in hell, so I'm stuck with you fkn humans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.