Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
America now sits at the top with most infected people with almost 14k new cases recorded, spoke with a friend who is living over there and he believes that isn't a real reflective as not all are getting tested.
Donald will re-open Murika in two weeks. Two weeks! And his approval rating is up. If ever anyone needed proof Americans are getting even more retarded...it's beyond words.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Donald will re-open Murika in two weeks. Two weeks! And his approval rating is up. If ever anyone needed proof Americans are getting even more retarded...it's beyond words.
Gee I wish we had a sad rating to choose for comments like this..because it’s sad..because it’s true..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spain has passed China with 3,434 on paper anyway. Italy may of peaked and could be slowing many more will still die but hopefully they get releif

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
USA over 80,000 confimed cases and 1117 dead.
They Are in all sorts of shit

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
the Trump plan may not be the worst. The horse has bolted. Herd immunity could choke the virus and the economy doesn't tank.

not saying it's the way to go but it's an option and I'd be curious to see it play out

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a quadriplegic from a Rugby Union accident my man..
Oh fuck, sorry to hear. Recent?

the reason I stopped playing was because I always feared a spine injury. People used to say I would play origin.

Is it to much to ask what happened or point me to where you have told the story earlier if you have ?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh fuck, sorry to hear. Recent?

the reason I stopped playing was because I always feared a spine injury. People used to say I would play origin.

Is it to much to ask what happened or point me to where you have told the story earlier if you have ?
You were one of the smart ones..it was my greatest fear too..A fair way back now..I don’t like to count.. I was playing breakaway for Randwick against Gordon at Chatswood Ov..I went into maul..put my head got in the wrong spot..got pushed from behind..lost my balance..fell over and everyone landed on me.. I tried so hard to hold on but the weight was just too much to hold..even Hercules wouldn’t be able to hold on... The doctor told my family if I wasn’t so fit I would have died on the field..They rest is history..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You were one of the smart ones..it was my greatest fear too..A fair way back now..I don’t like to count.. I was playing breakaway for Randwick against Gordon at Chatswood Ov..I went into maul..put my head got in the wrong spot..got pushed from behind..lost my balance..fell over and everyone landed on me.. I tried so hard to hold on but the weight was just too much to hold..even Hercules wouldn’t be able to hold on... The doctor told my family if I wasn’t so fit I would have died on the field..They rest is history..
And still the toughest **** on the kennel I would say @ASSASSIN but that pussy has died more times than a cat

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gee I wish we had a sad rating to choose for comments like this..because it’s sad..because it’s true..
It's sad because it's true, but it's also funny. It got a laugh out of me bro lol.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Trump plan may not be the worst. The horse has bolted. Herd immunity could choke the virus and the economy doesn't tank.

not saying it's the way to go but it's an option and I'd be curious to see it play out
I'll quote someone else to answer this.

USA over 80,000 confimed cases and 1117 dead.
They Are in all sorts of shit

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
shit. I think I can visualise this. I vaguely remember something similar happening to me and I thought this was it but it disbanded slightly and I could wriggle my way out. It just can happen to anyone. Goes to show what players are risking every game.

Is there any hope of recovery or repair (bar a medical miracle)?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I never knew how bad the USA was until now. F**k me.

upload_2020-3-27_10-3-45.png

Status
Not open for further replies.