News Steve Price a casualty of the NRL lockdown

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just seen a post on Facebook which has stated that all cubs have been cutting back on May positions and the post named Steve price and Brett Kimmorly as staff who have been let go.

Not too sure if there is any truth to it.

Can anyone with inside info confirm or deny? It’d be pretty crap to let go of Steve Price

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had no idea Kimmorley was with the club..

A

Alexander the Great

Shit that's not good....
Hey guys

Just seen a post on Facebook which has stated that all cubs have been cutting back on May positions and the post named Steve price and Brett Kimmorly as staff who have been let go.

Not too sure if there is any truth to it.

Can anyone with inside info confirm or deny? It’d be pretty crap to let go of Steve Price

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Man there will be more to follow for sure.
I read the Leques club has already stood down 400 plus staff.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eeek , this just keeps getting worse. Sad times indeed.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a messed up situation for many people. By rights a former NRL star should already own a home and have a decent bank balance and other investments to fall back on if he was frugal with his money. It isn't nice for anyone that loses a job due to circumstances they can't control Price included. But I feel bad for the casual staff in other industries that live from paycheck to paycheck that will now be surplus to requirements and out of work to a larger extent. I know a couple of people in the hospitality industry that have already lost their income.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have heard nothing about Price being let go and it's pretty important to get the wording right on these type of things. There will be lots of people getting stood down and come back when the games are back on which is what happened with Noddy.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read it, entire bulldogs coaching staff Including dean pay stood down immediately without pay

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im pissed how ignorant journos write up all the standowns as...Such and such was told to clean out his desk. Please you pathetic morons get your facts straight. NOBODY has been told to clean out their desks you ignorant wankers. They will all be coming back eventually (it is anticipated).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean NoPay
Amazing.
I just brought my Tongan girlfriend in from outside to read this joke and we were laughing at the screen for ages. I spat beer at my screen.
I screenshottes to my friends on Facebook.

such depth, nuance and timing.

that'll be a joke that'll still be told and passed on for years at the kennel.