Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So that face on mars is a spaceship?
Nah. It's a Jinn trying to use its powers to take over humanity.

Aliens is where ID draws the line. He stated that he believes there may be alien life out there but there's definitely no intelligent life because Allah created humans as the only intelligent life in this massive Universe.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And it's covered up by lies and trying to pass the buck. E.g Stuart Robert and his lies of a ddos attack on centrelink sites.

Meanwhile we have dickhead of a PM who refuses to be held to account and lies and storms off when the questions get too hard. But the ignoramous find that this drop kick scummo is putting reporters in their place, meanwhile he's actually as incompetent as fuck and can't handle being questioned.

In any case we're all in for the long haul. Our borders are closed and will be closed for some time. We can eradicate the virus in Australia but all it takes is for one more infected person to enter the country for it to spread again.

We're not in the clear until a vaccine is made and distributed
Or effective treatment?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're over half a million cases worldwide. USA has passed Italy in total infected. Australia is approaching 3,000 cases and has 13 dead.

The whole thing is accelerating with over 30,000 new cases recorded globally in about 3 hours.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon a celebrity death from corona is coming up, just to scare the "she'll be right" people.
The boyfriend of Linda Kozlowski form Crocodiel Dundee died from corona today. Something Blum.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The boyfriend of Linda Kozlowski form Crocodiel Dundee died from corona today. Something Blum.
Most Gen Y people got no idea who she is, less her boyfriend.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon a celebrity death from corona is coming up, just to scare the "she'll be right" people.
Well my man take spinal injuries..is wasn’t until Christopher Reeve got injured did research for a cure take off.. I remember when Jamie Packer fell off a horse… I was so hoping he broke his neck… No offence… But I knew a cure would come the following year .. as his father Kerry when he had a heart attack luckily the ambulance had a defibrillator that kept him alive… So he made sure every ambulance had one… Money talks my man.. fame does too

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
America now sits at the top with most infected people with almost 14k new cases recorded, spoke with a friend who is living over there and he believes that isn't a real reflective as not all are getting tested.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know certainly at times like these you realise just how valuable a good leader is.. For all the negatives that surround Churchill.. Including the Gallipoli campaign.. One thing he could do was galvanise a nation in a crisis.. Gave them confidence when things looked their darkest.. And he gave em hope.. Even when there was only a glimmer of it.. He was clear with his objectives.. He was clear with his resolve..He set people to fight together as one.. And people on the most part remained calm and stepped up to the challenge…
Sheesh where is this type of leadership we need so badly now..

Status
Not open for further replies.