Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope I did not come across as heartless
I seriously doubt you would be capable of that :grinning:

Re reading your message I think you're right about out messages not being so different...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You and the Beetoota Advocate, lol.

I hope I did not come across as heartless and your comments are probably what I was really trying to say. The news report did not state what sort of assistance other than getting them off the boat was sought but i would find it surprising if they did not have dialogue with a representative from Australia.
Stuff the people overseas. They should stay there or on a remote island somewhere until the is no positive test after 14 days. Especially the ones on cruise ships. After hearing all this happening to still go on holidays is just plain stupid. Can all laugh but it’s been world news for a while now

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This rings true, ABF are the link between the cruise ship terminal and Sydney airport, which have seen massive incompetence over the last few weeks.
The cruise ship malarkey is squarely at the feet of Border Force. You want to be tough guys to stop asylum speakers? Well, you also have to take responsibility for shit like this.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I may have missed your earlier posts Scoobs but do you need a permit to drive to the supermarket or they just take your word for it?
NZ has the best government, we have done the best job when it comes to covid-19 the roads are dead, it’s a ghost town and police are out enforcing the rules, people who ignore the rules will be prosecuted, most are all doing their part. Great to see everyone listening.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And idiot Trump is saying those who don’t want him to reopen his country for business are out to sabotage his election chances.
It wouldn't be a trouble him saying something like this, except so many Americans will wildly head nod in agreement. He operates largely on straw-men and false dichotomy. Is it remotely possible that people who don't want the country opened up are hoping to defeat the virus, and have no interest in whether he gets reelected or not? Unfortunately too many people out there can't see the basic logical flaws in his statements.

And that is why the US is going to get hit hard on this one.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I may have missed your earlier posts Scoobs but do you need a permit to drive to the supermarket or they just take your word for it?
No permit Wendog, they will just ask you, but it’s pretty obvious if your going for essentials or just out messing around.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It wouldn't be a trouble him saying something like this, except so many Americans will wildly head nod in agreement. He operates largely on straw-men and false dichotomy. Is it remotely possible that people who don't want the country opened up are hoping to defeat the virus, and have no interest in whether he gets reelected or not? Unfortunately too many people out there can't see the basic logical flaws in his statements.

And that is why the US is going to get hit hard on this one.
Yep and when the virus tins roughshod over the US population, that fucking sociopath will blame the Democrats and media and his supporters will lap up his shit as if it were whipped cream.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This rings true, ABF are the link between the cruise ship terminal and Sydney airport, which have seen massive incompetence over the last few weeks.
And it's covered up by lies and trying to pass the buck. E.g Stuart Robert and his lies of a ddos attack on centrelink sites.

Meanwhile we have dickhead of a PM who refuses to be held to account and lies and storms off when the questions get too hard. But the ignoramous find that this drop kick scummo is putting reporters in their place, meanwhile he's actually as incompetent as fuck and can't handle being questioned.

In any case we're all in for the long haul. Our borders are closed and will be closed for some time. We can eradicate the virus in Australia but all it takes is for one more infected person to enter the country for it to spread again.

We're not in the clear until a vaccine is made and distributed

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have had discussions with ID last week
He thinks it was released by the Chinese Gov to trigger world wide collapse
They have a cure and once they buy up every share every failing business everything that’s for sale they will make the cure available and own the world in the process
BTW the c*** own most of it already
Western nations have foreign investment laws. It would be pretty hard for China to get around that without raising suspicion amongst western governments. Ie this is a bullshit conspiracy theory

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Western nations have foreign investment laws. It would be pretty hard for China to get around that without raising suspicion amongst western governments. Ie this is a bullshit conspiracy theory
If it was a remotely believable conspiracy, ID wouldn't believe it. He only goes for the ridiculously over the top conspiracies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This advert worked out a little too well....

Status
Not open for further replies.